Garbage Bin Thread

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by D-MONIK, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

also, u reckon my verse i posted has any chance of competing in battle rap?
    test
  2. miscreant

miscreant 1996 was the shit

^no doubt

cant really give a vote wit out explainin why
    test
  3. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

thanx for the honest opinion
    test
  4. Gsus

it'll work as text against someone thats just aight...but in audio, naw...ya delivery sounds like u readin and its no emotion or nothin in it...in audio punches gotta be way harder and have more feeling...
    test
  5. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

i don't see why we can't go for another round...shit it's not a big deal if you key your verses, make this shit a classic
    test
  6. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

nice break down Deth, but the fact that Gsus took two weeks to post gives him the edge, and i know Freeze can do way better

I would give this battle to Gsus but then again I would like to see another round
    test
  7. Gsus

we can barely get votes now...what makes u think thats gonna change in round 2 lol...
    test
  8. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

true thatwell get a vote a week

freeze vote on this shit mayne
    test
  9. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

I have always been a proponent of 2 and 3 and 5 round battles to make the winner clear and more obvious even in tightly contested battles.One rounders in general are simply not enough to determine the winner.So yeah I'm feelin you on that yo.
    test
  10. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE scanning the votes*

Okay ppl I feel the need 2 respond... 1st off love 2 everyone who actually VOTED! I hate it when no one acknowledges a battle. Props 2 WORDZ for this BATTLE by the way... Now here is rebuttal 2 all the critiques!!

Lyrical Priest... Thank U... REAL TALK! I was shocked that U saw where I was going with it and liked the CONCEPT! I don't even mind that U voted against me because I was honestly inpressed with GSUS's verse. I can see how U could go either way with it so I was cool with and respect this vote!!!

Miscreant.... U say U were looking for a flow but 2 be honest there really wasn't one there. I wrote this verse so U didn't need 2 try and find a flow. U just needed 2 follow the PATTERN and I thought I set that up so it was easy 2 do...

Most battle verse are like that for example

Brace yourself for the main event
    Y'all impatiently waiting
    It's like an AIDS test, what's the results?
    Not positive, who's the best? Pac, Nas and Big
    Ain't no rest, East, West, North, South, flossed out, greedy
    I embrace y'all with napalm
    Blows up, no guts, left chest, face gone
    How could Nas be garbage?
    Semi-autos at your cartilage
    Burner at the side of your dome, come outta my throne
    I got this, locked since '9-1
    I am the truest, name a rapper that I ain't influenced
    Gave y'all chapters but now I keep my eyes on the Judas
    With Hawaiian Sophie fame, kept my name in his music
    Check it

Now if U are looking for a flow there actually isn't 1... He is basically just talking 2 JAY and speaking in a calm regular tone. The beat was an AFTER THOUGHT! he just spit it almost like a spoken word.... Feel me?

RAZPUTIN.... I also wouldn't mind another round... I feel like anyone can win once just on a humble. It's like winning one game in the regular season... Hell the BROWNS beat the PATRIOTS once but they WON'T EVEN MAKE THE PLAYOFFS....

Now DEATHSTRYQUE....

Since U did a complete analysis I held U for last so I could counter what U were saying...

Immediate swag.Aggressive delivery big uppin himself and dissin GSUS.This is clearly a audio or acapella bar,because the text doesn't have much UMPH in it but we experienced lyricists can hear the predator's growl and ferocity in FREEZE'S voice as he delivers this bar. Smooth flow...and Freeze ups the rhyme scheme and pulls off an oblique personal.See,too many net Herbs don't know the difference between RHYME SCHEME and MULTIS.The difference is simple:MULTIS means MULTISYLLABLE RHYMES and they ARE A PART OF RHYME SCHEME,NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND.Got me? RHYME SCHEME=HOW MANY SYLLABLES YOU RHYME AND WHAT METHOD OF RHYME YOU'RE USING.You can rhyme internally,rhyme every odd bar,rhyme every other bar,not rhyme conventionally at all,etc.In this case,FREEZE spiced up his usual single-single syllable rhyme scheme (the single syllable "wack/back" rhyme of his opener) with an attempt at a double-single that actually fails because the syllables don't line up with the single-single end rhyme of the following bar (be-lieve the facts<--double syllable BE-LIEVE,single syllable:FACTS/bleed on tracks<--BLEED and TRACKS are single syllable words

Okay U were SEMI-CORRECT on this but I do beg 2 differ on some points... First of all the 1st line was not rhyming WACK AND BACK...

I was using the same rhyme scheme 4 the first 4 bars.... Here it is without the other verse...

Geez is Wack/
    Freeze is Back/
    Believe the facts/
    Bleed on tracks/

That was supah wakk n played. I bet that you prolly knew it the moment you keyed it up,FREEZE,but you prolly thought: AW HELL WITH IT.You can't take it back when freestyling live and you say something wakk,but PLEASE TAKE IT BACK BEFORE YOU COMMIT IT TO TEXT.This was HORRIBLE...especially because you already proved in this verse that you can do BETTER than THAT WAKK ISH

Actually it was just a filler... Still just keeping the same rhyme scheme...

Geez relax... knees and back? I didn't mind losing that portion tho because I se why U said that but it was just used 2 keep riding those same vowels sounds so I could move on 2 another one!!

I was using that as a set up so ppl could find my rhymes scheme as well as 2 throw in a subtle dis on his name....

My Child I am abusing/
    Feel me lower the boom/
    GS U have been misbehavin so now go to your room/
    ^^^THAT IS COMPLETE TRASH,DAWG.YOU CAN'T AFFORD SUCH A HORRIBLE SLIP UP,AND YOU DID IT TWICE IN THIS BATTLE.YOU CAN'T DO THAT AND WIN,MAN,ESPECIALLY WHEN U KNOW YOU CAN AND HAVE DONE BETTER.

LOL! I think U missed the whole point of that bar... It wasn't a TEXT dis per se... It was keeping in tone with MY WHOLE CONCEPT! If I am GOD and he is my SON! Then I was scolding him like a DISAPPOINTED FATHER!! The whole HOLY TRINITY CONCEPT! I honestly think u over analyzed this bar... If U check my whole verse it was ME COMING TO HIM AS A FATHER SPEAKING 2 A BAD CHILD!!! I think that U kind of overlooked that fact... If U don't then U can't say this was so wakk of a lyric... It wasn't the verse... It was the THEME... Feel ME?

Now as far as the BATTLE... I honestly can see how ppl could give it to GSUS and I wouldn't be upset one way or the other... I honestly like his punches and feel a few hit harder than mine BUT I ALSO THINK HE DOES IT BY SACRIFICING HIS DELIVERY! I feel he has way 2 many words in a lot of his bars... I understand it because its part of his set up but I do think he should suffer because of it... Now I also hate that IT TOOK HIM 3 WEEKS TO RESPOND!!! No this is not coppin pleas or anything of that NATURE... Its a fact and it sucks here is one major reason why...

I am sure U all assume/
    That I'm being cruel for no reason/
    But GSUS has been more disappointing than the MIAMI HEAT SEASON/

Now when this verse was written it had impact because the HEAT were on a MAJOR LOSING STREAK.... Now 3 weeks later THEY HAVE ON OF THE BEST RECORDS IN THE LEAGUE AND R ON A 12 GAME WINNING STREAK!!! So this verse actually looks stupid and has no punch @ all...

Plus when ppl post that long after U the voters have now read your verse 4 so long that it has gotten stale so when someone post that much later their punches are FRESH!!! Its like comparing a DR. J dunk 2 BLAKE GRIFFIN now.... The newest DUNK is so AMAZING because U never seen it be4... LIKE WHEN DOC dunked 4rm the FREE THROW line @ the TIME it was AMAZING but now MANY PPL DO THAT... Time does lessen a blow! So PLEASE QUIT DOING THAT!!!

Anyway I think it was a GREAT BATTLE and I would like 2 RUN IT BACK!!!

One Love...

Feel the FREEZE!!!
    test
  11. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

*FREEZE chuckling*

I already VOTED! I could vote again but the same facts I said earlier still apply... If U guys have ever done a REAL LIVE freestyle battle then U guys know MOST battles are longer than one round!!! Anyone can knock someone out with a lucky punch but that doesn't mean U are necessarily the BETTER BOXER... Sometimes the best fights are the REMATCHES! I honestly say that GSUS had a HARDER PUNCHES but his rhyme schem is REALLY OFF TO ME SERIOUSLY! I like RAZ's delivery punches and set up but I feel like he didn't land the POWER PUNCHES of GSUS! I really don't see a winner and would like a REMATCH... Oh and actually if U guys post more frequently I am sure U would get more responses... @ get this board poppin againn ppl have 2 battle and reply more often...

THIS I COMMAND!!
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

im happy to have freeze on board with us here.. now we needa set up that RBL!
    test
  13. Gsus

i honestly think u just tried too hard
    test
  14. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

For garbage posts
    test
  15. Mista FREEZE 2001

Mista FREEZE 2001 Member

Naw I didn't! I just hadnt done a TEXT battle in a while. I forgot how honestly. I just had 2 make some adjustments! 2 be honest U were better than I thought! I never really read any of your lyics I just seen the name and decided 2 try U! U were just one of many I planned 2 go after! I liked your verse though and I can understand how it could have gone either way! I am not bytchin I am just statin facts... 2 me this was a cool battle and I would like 2 go at it again!!!
    test
  16. D-MONIK

D-MONIK Active Member

im down to vote for this shit, sound like it will epic if bar nigga is good, ive peeped some of your shit and its got a throwback style that is pretty slick, but yea put me down as a judge and if you could return the favor on RAZPUTIN vs WORDZ it be appreciated pz
    test
  17. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

No doubt mayne you're in and I much appreciate the props yo.I'm gonna drop a vote on your battle with WORDZ in a hour when I have a break.
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Not sure he's seen the thread. I'll shoot him the link.
    test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

*edit*

double post swag
    test
  20. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

i said no edits u scary ass nigga

Last edited by DethStryque; 12-31-2010 at 06:18 PM.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.