Garbage Bin Thread

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by D-MONIK, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Good to see you too, J.A.
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I'm not gonna lie, dude.

1.) I like you
    2.) Battling you is a month long process
    3.) You can kick anyone's ass
    4.) You like me back. Don't front.
    test
  3. DethStryque

1. Feeling's mutual

2. Not usually. Depends on who I'm battling, what's happening in my life and how motivated I am to respond. I like challenges from skilled lyricists. I just don't get up for rooks. No excuses though, Aesthet1c deserves more respect than what I'm showing him and tomorrow I'll merk him as a way of showing him respect.

3. Thanks. Your LIABILITY video is dope. Ya boi who shot and edited it? Skillz. Your bars? Madness.

4. Mea culpa
    test
  4. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

Pacific Roots here in town shot the video. They're all like 19 and 20 years old.
    test
  5. DethStryque

They kilt it, especially for being kids.
    test
  6. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

Took you what, a week and a half to post your verse? I dropped my verse on a dime, give me a week and a half if u want a fair battle. And on top of that u make me go first on a battle that you organized! No respect....

other than what I just said, I like your flow and your lyrics but I would like a second round.

For the record, the name is Aesthetic not Authentic.
    test
  7. DethStryque

You can take a week and a half or two week to post. Makes me no nevermind, plus I think it's fair. Good luck.

I sent my verse to my friend to post onsite. Apparently there was a mix up between a guy I battled live near LBCC here in LBC CA--who is Authent1c--and your name. My friend transposed the names. Doesn't matter.

There was ALWAYS a second round. You can drop in 1-2 weeks. No prob. Or you can ask me to drop in a few days. You won't be able to have enough bars to flip and attack both of my verses, so an experienced lyricist like me will take advantage of that and throw my hottest punches of the battle in rd 2...but you'll have the "advantage" of going last. Up to you.
    test
  8. Aesthet1c

lol?

Isn't it common courtesy.

Im going to hurt you on an emotional level and destroy your ego....
    test
  9. DethStryque

You lost before you dropped your first verse, but I like your confidence. I take it then that you're dropping next?
    test
  10. Aesthet1c

Go ahead prick.
    test
  11. DethStryque

Just saw this. Drop on you 2morrow night at the latest
    test
  12. DethStryque

It's tomorrow night. I keyed a response on my cellie, and it didn't post. I'm at work now. Can't merk you until I'm off work tomorrow morning.
    test
  13. Aesthet1c

Out of town, should be back on tuesday. Ill have this done by thursday.
    test
  14. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I think this thread should be closed and re posted with the verses only. That way people actually enter and vote. Just saying, 'cause people see 20 replies and assume the match is over.
    test
  15. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

And I'm waiting on you to post the thread Deth. Check the emcee hookups. I made a thread for you.
    test
  16. DethStryque

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-hookups/1331950-deth-stryque.html#post1069762145

Agree to the terms of the battle, and it's crackin. I give you credit for wanting to battle me and thinking that you can win. You won't win, but I like the fact that you'll man up and go to war...unlike most of these other guys who call my name out and run instead of face their Deth.
    test
  17. DethStryque

aight good luck man.
    test
  18. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Honestly, who the FUCK is going to read all of that?
    test
  19. DethStryque

A year or so ago, when text had been dead for years, my battles with Bar, Jai and smitty literally revived the text section. Ironic that a guy named Deth is partially responsible for ensuring that text returned to life.

http://board.rapmusic.com/emcee-battle-area/1260312-fire-starter-de

My battle with mrjdm? Over 7k views. G-Force? More than 11k views. Smitty? Bar? Etc? Thousands and thousands of views. Hundreds of comments. Always. Lots of people read my battles top to bottom. I bet if I checked? Me and Jai have got about 5k or more views easy. When Jai gets her health back and we finish our LETHAL LYRICISM battle? Another 3k+ views easy will jump off. I've received over 65 PMs from people who I didn't even know in life who've read the battles and gave me props for my battles with Jai and Bar and smitty. If you look at my battles in the Emcee Arena? I have BY FAR the most views. You add in RBL and RSTL? I have honestly and easily more than 20k views on my battles. Way more if you add in my poetry. Add up the stuff with my name on it? We reach about 40k views and more. My name pulls in the most attention in the text battle scene. No arrogance, just honesty and facts and truth. Know what else? All lyricists get alot of looks on their stuff. More than the little 16 bar wimps do.

Look at GentheGod. Look at Bar nigga. Look at smitty and all the other lyricists. Look at the disproportionately high levels of views that we all get. Now compare them to yours on a bttle by battle basis. Case closed. It ain't even close. We mob all over yall. Betcha Jason Anthony would easily get the same result; when Jason and Gen were cyphering? The views on the Cypher thread that week spiked. Same thing when I was cyphering. When any combination me Jason Gen Magnun la Volpe Jai Bar and a few others cypher together or within 2 days of each other? Views spike. Because we got madd lyricism. That's not arrogance, man. Being honest here.

Lots of people read battles of this length when the lyricism is worth it. Most of the battles that I'm in, I'm battling people wherein the lyricism is worth it.

Your talent level, your lyricism level, and your dedication to the craft is less than mine...that's why your results and views are also less than mine.
    test
  20. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

My dedication is DEFINITELY less. But I'm far more talented
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.