Garbage Bin Thread

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by D-MONIK, Nov 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

For the people who are out there struggling to get a job in this tough economy? That ain't especially funny or a good look, jihad. I'm blessed to still be afloat in these difficult financial times. Try not to diss whole groups of people who never dissed you and who are facing real world trials and tribulations at this time largely due to no fault of their own. Thanks. Continue to enjoy life.

Now...about that round 2...you down or not?
    test
  2. JiHaD210

JiHaD210 REAL RECOGNIZE REAL

no fault of their own?? get real

we make our own destiny and America is filled with opportunities.. ive been laid off twice in the past 3 years so fuck off
    test
  3. DethStryque

Whatever. Glad you made it back from being laid off. Were you responsible for making the decision to lay yourself off...twice? No? Neither were the majority of other workers who were laid off as well. That's why it's not their fault that they're laid off. However, it IS their RESPONSIBILITY to LEGALLY meet their obligations. Don't mistake being understanding and respectful of the difficulties of their dilemma with absolving them [ and at one time me ] of the responsibility of rectifying the matter by whatever legal means one has at hand. Furthermore...whether they're noble workers seeking jobs or slothful slackers...none of THEM dissed YOU. You, however, dissed them. Still not a good look,man.

Now...round 2 or no?
    test
  4. JiHaD210

The point im making.. prick...

is that there are more ways to make than being a W2 wage earner. And i doubt me making fun of how fuckin broke u are is offending anyone.. considering only 3 people frequent this thread
    test
  5. JiHaD210

round two? FUCK YOU

ill post a round two as soon as u do. U have a record of posting weeks after u intended to and then all of a sudden...."hey.. im back.. i just keyed this up... after weeks of not posting"
    test
  6. DethStryque

Jihad...man...put the sugar DOWN, bruh. You're overreacting. It's just text. And yeah I'll drop first and you can take 2 weeks to respond if you want...I'm confident enough in my skills that Idc how long it takes for you to respond. You won't win. That's how my battle ego rolls.

Key on you prolly later tonight or tomorrow
    test
  7. JiHaD210

lol...

u and Jai are fuckin dellusional.. when i say.. FUCK YOU

it doesnt mean im pullin my hair out.. it just means.. FUCK YOU
    test
  8. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I'm about to mod the fuck out of this thread.

Not one vote...
    test
  9. DethStryque

Go ahead and drop. I hope inkh shows up but it doesn't look like he will. PUt up 24-48 bars by Tuesday. Deal?
    test
  10. Aesthet1c

Aesthet1c The Morning Star

You should actually post ur lyrics first since u set this whole thing up and its 1v1 now.

Also, an extension would be appreciated!
    test
  11. DethStryque

You can have an extension. How long do you need? Think you might get inkh in if you get your extension? Hope so.
    test
  12. Aesthet1c

Happy 4th!

but probably 2 or 3 days, I have some family in town and I gotta be a good guest cant write their time away u know?
    test
  13. DethStryque

Sure thing man. Happy belated 4th to you, too. Alright then drop on Sunday. G'luck
    test
  14. DethStryque

Just saw this. Don't have time to key up a response...got clients to see. I'll key on you tomorrow. Nice drop. G'luck.
    test
  15. Aesthet1c

Bump, Goodluck.
    test
  16. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

8 Days later, he's still "keying"
    Garbage ass lyricist.
    test
  17. Aesthet1c

Dont even key a response, please. Doing such would insult my integrity and force me to rap against someone with no honor or respect.

I dont like Alley rap, too dirty too know respect.
    (^the literal Alley^) - (not the sites alley)
    test
  18. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

That wasn't that good of a verse either, though. Still think you would have won. Deth is garbage.
    test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I like Deth, but battling him is a month long process.
    test
  20. DethStryque

He won't win, and I'd merc you. That's why you're so "resilient" at ducking battle challenges.

I sub'd to this thread and I thought that it would give me email prompts. Wrong. I'll drop on you tomorrow. Promise.

Truth is? I like Aesthet1c but that verse he wrote is much more along the lines of a poetic and/or RSTL verse. He's apparently pretty new to battling, and that is both a testament to his courage and willingness to swing flames in something that he's apparently comparatively new at against someone who's pretty well established at being a veteran and skilled in the endeavor he's new to. As a result? Honestly...I wasnt that motivated to respond.

Aesthet1c was late in dropping his verse but he did so, and I respect that effort of his. That's why I promise here and now that I'll key up a response tomorrow and we'll get this battle going. Furthermore? I promise to drop no later than 48 hours of his next drop after mine...or I'll drop another verse of mine 48 hours after tomorrow. His choice. And he can have the last drop in our battle.

You, Resilient? I'd enjoy completely and easily destroying you, should you ever grow a pair and want to battle. Any time you're ready to not battle in RBL under fair rules where your cheating voters can't cheat for you? We can do this.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.