Games everyone else likes, but you dont...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Call of Duty....All of them. A seriously overrated experience in terms of gameplay. I don't know what COD 4 will be like..but..I am guesstimating it will be a Rainbow Six-Call of Duty hybrid...and I absolutely hated Rainbow Six..too hard and tedious like Splinter Cell.
    test
  2. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

What makes you think it will be like Rainbow six?

The RS series has nothing to offer the COD franchise interms of improvement.

As for gameplay, what makes COD2 (fuck 1 and 3) so good is that it's so fucking complete. If you can't see that, you've not played it. Or you suck at FPS's because the only other reason you'd hate COD is because your a Halo fanboy, and that you're not.
    test
  3. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

1) I don't suck at FPS games...I have owned every FPS I have played.
    2) I'm not a Halo fanboy....I despise Halo..it's overrated trash to be honest.
    3) I have played every Call of Duty game...they all suck to me. It's just a general FPS game that doesn't have much to offer outside of antique weaponry and wartime themes.
    4) In terms of the Rainbow Six series....actually..I can see COD4 "borrowing" the tactical nature of RS.

That's just my opinion man..I'm sure people will flame me for it but just because I don't like a game doesn't mean that I suck at it. I played each call of duty game and became bored with all of them after 15-20 minutes. COD4 may look good..but I have a tainted impression of the game...I'm not even going to bother with it to be honest. It's the best in it's genre, but..it still sucks IMO.
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

3) I have played every Call of Duty game...they all suck to me. It's just a general FPS game that doesn't have much to offer outside of antique weaponry and wartime themes.
    4) In terms of the Rainbow Six series....actually..I can see COD4 "borrowing" the tactical nature of RS. Not to mention just being a serious pain in the ass like Rainbow 6 was with the Einstien-like enemy AI and slow tactical gameplay. I can see COD4 having moments of Tedious..Boring gameplay.

That's just my opinion man..I'm sure people will flame me for it but just because I don't like a game doesn't mean that I suck at it. I played each call of duty game and became bored with all of them after 15-20 minutes. COD4 may look good..but I have a tainted impression of the game...I'm not even going to bother with it to be honest. It's the best in it's genre, but..it still sucks IMO.
    test
  5. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

4) In terms of the Rainbow Six series....actually..I can see COD4 "borrowing" the tactical nature of RS. Not to mention just being a serious pain in the ass like Rainbow 6 was with the Einstien-like enemy AI and slow tactical gameplay. I can see COD4 having moments of Tedious..Boring gameplay where you have to command and move your squad..maybe it would be more like GRAW+RB6 and Old COD tactics. GRAW sucked too. Yep, I definitely won't be playing this..under any circumstances.

You can't tell me that this doesn't remind you of Rainbow Six:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7-sxQ7dVuw&mode=related&search=

That's just my opinion man..I'm sure people will flame me for it but just because I don't like a game doesn't mean that I suck at it. I played each call of duty game and became bored with all of them after 15-20 minutes. COD4 may look good..but I have a tainted impression of the game...I'm not even going to bother with it to be honest. It's the best in it's genre, but..it still sucks IMO. Best thing abt COD4 will be it's multiplayer.
    test
  6. Karmatic

Karmatic New Member

Halo, GTA, all Final Fantasy series

I like FPS and RPGs like:
    Timesplitters 2, Unreal Tournament, Star Ocean 3 (shit's cold), Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss

THE COLDEST 2D fighting game=Guilty Gear XX Accent Core
    Ain't nothin fukkin wit dat it's fast-paced, got weapons, crazy-ass characters (look up the game and see what i'm talkin about) if u like street fighter you'll luv dis
    test
  7. LokStok

LokStok Fuck that LokStrok cunt

Don't you need a Neo-Geo to play that shit? ..
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

Why are you speaking of Rainbow Six like it was the first to the pie?
    test
  9. Look im Gangsta

And no, it reminded me of MGS 2
    test
  10. chop stick

chop stick Mr President

guitar hero, rock band and those so called "games"
    test
  11. Karmatic

Karmatic New Member

i agree chopstick dem thangs shouldn't even called games
    and LokStok u might be thinkin bout King of Fighters that was NeoGeo, Guilty Gear iz out for PS2 and an older version for Xbox. There's a couple on PSP too. Just stay away from Guilty Gear Isuka and you good
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.