Games everyone else likes, but you dont...

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

...or am I alone?

Halo, GTA SA, Splinter Cell (first 2 were dope though) and Metal Gear Solid.

Not mentioning the RPGs.
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Halo, all Grand Theft auto games, all racing games except the first Ridge Racer game, Most first person shooter games, all RPGS...

Thats abt it really. MGS is good with me though..the AI is stupid as crap..but it's good.
    test
  3. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

word@halo...i don't care for it. FPS all kind of suck actually....it's the same thing.

SC: double agent is pretty dope so far. (the 2 prior SC were somewhat weak)

GTA SA: i think i've already said my peace about this boring piece of shit for a game.
    I'm currently playing Saint's Row and it's pretty good so far.

tekken, soul caliber and pretty much any fighting game: terrible. SC2 on the dreamcast was dope though.

im big on RPGs so i don't really have a problem with most. although i'm somewhat disappointed in Oblivion...it's kind of slow and boring. i'm only about 5 hours into it, but so far it hasn't met the hype. some rpgs do get repetitive though...like the Final Fantasy series. i tried getting into it, but FFX was gay, FFXII is drawn out...i'm still in the midst of that game and i don't know if i'll ever play it again.

Guitar Hero II on the 360, despite having more songs, they're still shit. there's only a small handful that aren't. but the game itself is addictive, so it's just most of the songs that i don't like.

Madden NFL: garbage.

Dead Rising...was fun at first, but got boring after a few hours. i thought i was never going to get tired of killing zombies; i was dead wrong. it wasn't consistent, that was probably my main gripe with the game. i ended up restarting the game(i couldn't pass a part of the game at the level i was in and was stuck), so the second time around i got through some parts a bit faster, so then i get to a certain point (which i had gone through the first time), except this time around(because of the time of day, i assume), a new main event/storyline came up, but a previous one didn't. i hate that shit.
    test
  4. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

You mentioned some good points Pyro....Madden, Guitar Hero, these new fighting games, Dead rising, Final Fantasy....all overated garbage.

Other garbage overrated games: Crackdown, NBA Live games.... lets just say ALL EA games are some garbage. Even the new soccer games.....they stopped being good after 2004.
    test
  5. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

word@EA games being garbage. NFL2K4 is still better than any madden game. nba live has been shit for longer than that...i don't even play sports game much anymore. FIFA i still do, because Futbol is a must.
    test
  6. Cane

Cane New Member

madden. tom clancy games minus splinter cell.

plenty others but i'm lazy
    test
  7. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Metroid Prime for the gamecube...hated that fucking game....
    test
  8. Look im Gangsta

The first Halo deserved it's merit. Personally I'm not a fan, but credit where it's due. The second game was flat out awful, being nothing what the fan boys make of it. It has a horrible single player, the multilayer is shallow with probably one of the worst online communities on Live. Technically the game was bland. It was nothing more than a run of the mill FPS.

The 3rd one looks like a last gen FPS. If it didn't have the name no one would care.
    test
  9. NaSh

NaSh o_

oblivion
    test
  10. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

i disagree with those who say halo.. shit is the most addicting game ever.. if you havent played online, i suggest you do..

how is part 2 terrible? cmon now.. be realistic.. that shit is basically the original halo with smoother gameplay and better graphics..

and the 3rd one is a beta.. if you been keeping up, when htey demo'd the 1st stage of single player.. these articles have all said that the graphics look real nice..
    test
  11. Cane

Cane New Member

halo 2s single player was fine. we all just wanted 1. but i went back and played again and to call it awful is just proof we're all spoiled. it serves it's purpose and bridges to 3.
    test
  12. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I'll bet Money Ratiko doesn't like Grand Theft Auto because the Main Character is BLACK

notice he didn't say any of the other GTAs...

just the one dealin wit black people.

racist ass tea sipper
    test
  13. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

san andreas was my favorite GTA man..

the bikes, working out etc.. was fun..

them gang wars to control territory was fun..

san andreas was def my favorite one..
    test
  14. Look im Gangsta

Great way to make a point.
    test
  15. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

Zelda's
    Marios (the new ones beyond SNES)
    Final Fantasy

All those nerd games.
    test
  16. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

San Andreas was boring cause by then the formula for GTA was boring.......the new one looks promising though
    test
  17. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

GTA SA sucks balls.
    New Splinter Cell was dogshit.
    Gears Of War is fucking garbage.
    test
  18. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

What do you like? Or are you just trying to be cool?
    test
  19. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Eh...I thought Crackdown was alot of fun.

I mean look at Gears Of War. Its dogshit. You are on a single path with no room to explore....all you do is the same shit over and over and over and over and over. DUCK....SHOOT. Thats it. The bosses were horrible. A giant fucking spider is the most memorable one. Then there is the Beserker straight out of Resident Evil 4. Not a shred of inguinity in that game.

Ill take Call Of Duty 2 over GOW anyday. Same for Rainbow Six Vegas.
    test
  20. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

Splintercell
    Halo
    Fight Night
    Killzone
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.