Game VS 50 Cent (who's the better artist?)

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Twamp, Jul 19, 2013.

1. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

in terms of mix-tapes, albums, and overall skill?
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

I enjoy Game's work far more than 50....GRODT is probably stronger than any one album in Game's catalogue but his body of work is superior as a whole.
    test
  3. the rhyme king 25

the rhyme king 25 Member

game he easily the better spitter and he destroyed them niggas lyrically.

and game first album and mixtapes are better then anything 50 cent ever put out
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  4. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

The game has a much better catalogue but grodt is better than anything game has done.

They both fell off hard though.
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Game never fell off. his last album may not be up to par with the rest of his albums but it's still good and his last mix-tape "Hood Morning Candy Coronas" dope as fuck.

matter of fact his most recent track "Don't Kill My Vibe" (Kendrick remix) came out less than 2 months ago.

test
  6. the rhyme king 25

the rhyme king 25 Member

yeah they both trash now
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

[​IMG]

lmao shut up nigga
    test
  8. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Is this even a question?

Why do you think Games best album was when he was with 50. 50 kills Game in all aspects. Game don't even have great rhymes bunch of name drops on great beats. He got good flow.
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

nah, Game has at least 2 classic albums under his belt and single-handedly killed G-Unit. shit, even Game's mix-tapes alone shit on 50's discography.

the "boo hoo name drop" shit is just an excuse niggas try to use. every rapper has a downfall. for example, 50 used to clown Ja Rule for singin' on hooks and then 50 started the bitch shit. Game has emulated his style on many songs after Pac, Nas, etc..

he's a lot more versatile, has a SUPERIOR ear for beats, and has gotten better at rappin' since the beginning.

and i fuck wit 50 Cent too.
    test
  10. Im Technical

The lox affected g unit much worse than game imo, game did all the gimmicky shit and got the g unot stuff out there but the lox were the ones killing him with tracks.

I agree with the last bit, 50 regressed as a rapper and pretty much kept regressing while game atleast made some progress before falling off. Just because game is still releasing stuff it doesnt mean he hasnt fallen off, red was average at best and his last album was horrible from what ive heard of it. Its been along time since he had a dope album.

Id like either of them to release a good album but its most likely never going to happen.
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Jesus Piece was horrible? lmao man i'd hate to think what you consider dope.
    test
  12. Im Technical

You consider jesus piece a good album? Ill give it a full listen tomorrow but none of the songs i heard made me want to listen to it again. Most that i did hear were horrible.
    test
  13. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

west coast nigga riight here

notice how he included mixtapes

:sotechnical:
    test
  14. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

stop it

game>
    test
  15. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Jesus Piece is excellent. The production on that album is fucking amazing. Beautifully cohesive and sonically dense.

Game has improved a lot as well.
    test
  16. Im Technical

The beats are nice from what i heard, i couldnt even find a full album on youtube so i just checked some random tracks. Too many bad features and weak game verses though.

I hate this track with a passion, its a disgrace to hip hop. Not one of the people on that track deserve to be on that sample and its weakly done. This was what made me think the album was horrible.
    test
  17. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

funny how you pick that track out of everything on the album. stop graspin'
    test
  18. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Haha, when I saw the track list and all those features, my eyes did bleed a little. Fuck pretty much all of those 'artists'.

But the album just works, and Game still outshines all of them anyway.
    test
  19. Im Technical

Did you read my post at all or did you see the track and make up a post in your head?

I said the beats are nice, the features are wack and game didnt impress. Then i said i hate that track.

What am i grasping at...?
    test
  20. koolbreeze1981

koolbreeze1981 Member

I'd have to go with Fif.

Besides Game's first 2 albums(which were bangers) I lost interest pretty fast after that. Had a lot to do with him putting more attention on the beef then he did on his own career. Even when the beef was old and tired and G-Unit moved on, Game was still putting out dis tracks by the truck loads. He should have been focused on Black Wallstreet and getting the West Coast scene back to it's former glory.

The decline in Fif's rhyme skills is quite bad. I still am in shock by how sick he was back in the early days compared to now. Sometimes I just SMDH when I listen to a beat that is just NICE and Fif is just shitting on it(ex. Strong Enough). He still has his moments which is why I still check it out whenever he drops some new shit. And when there is a track that he murders with his flow and hook, I can have that shit on replay for months. I can't say that for Game.
    test