Game disses 50 again...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Dj Khaled Sucks, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Dj Khaled Sucks

Dj Khaled Sucks Active Member

• +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Shit got old a long time ago. This nigga Game <<<
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

The lox handled that beef, game is a fraud.
    test
  4. koolbreeze1981

koolbreeze1981 Member

Game is pathetic. There was a time when he was on top of the West he should have been focusing on building his BlackWallstreet imprint instead of screaming G-Unot at every turn. I had high hopes after listening to Documentary and Doc's Advocate. But I haven't heard anything from him since that bumps as hard or harder. But hey, maybe he'll drop another 400 bar diss! Maybe he'll shoot for 500 this time. He deserves to fade away into irrelevancy.
    test
  5. P. Chase

P. Chase Well-Known Member

Game is real wack..
    test
  6. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Lol at u cornballs hatin' on Game cuz of this. Just last month u niggas was on his dick.

Game >

Easily one of the realest in the game wit classics under his belt.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Fuckin nerds

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  8. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Dead @ "one of the realest".
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

Yup, one of the realest. He's given over a million of his own money to people in need and always addresses anybody that tries to fuck wit him. See 40 Glocc.

Fuckin square

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  10. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

Dead @ game being a real life twamp & @Twamp actually being his biggest fan, :funny: what a twamp
    test
  11. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

but yeah, i don't know why Game still wastin' time dissin' 50 when he killed damn near the whole G-Unit years ago.

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  12. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

oh nooooooose, this dork Kool Breeze negged me oh noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

:funny:
    test
  13. koolbreeze1981

koolbreeze1981 Member

And where did that get him. Where is he now? I don't see any of these West Coast artists begging Game for a verse. It's like he doesn't exist. He only has himself to blame. Now he gotta keep doing disses just to stay relevant.
    test
  14. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

that got him numerous classic albums, a gang of dope mix-tapes, a reality television show, his own shoe, and a buncha other shit.

you're just saying shit for the fuck of it wit no substance or basis.
    test
  15. koolbreeze1981

koolbreeze1981 Member

And? You can say the same about Fif? Doesn't mean he's relevant. LMAO at classic albums!

Game doing so great right now he begged to get back with G-Unit? And when they ignored his ass he back to releasing diss tracks. Now that is just pathetic. But I guess it ain't all bad. Game can always drop a verse for Young Buck. They will always have each other to provide a shoulder to cry on as their careers continue to sink in the gutter.
    test
  16. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

It's obvious u ain't familiar wit his work. Go listen to his catalog then holla back wit a respectable opinion rather than real hate.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  17. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

And I wasn't takin' anything away from 50, I fuck wit him too.

Sent from Tapatalk 2
    test
  18. koolbreeze1981

koolbreeze1981 Member

No hatred whatsoever over here bruh. Just don't like his bipolar ways and the way he wasted his time dissing anything with a pulse instead of focusing on his own career and establishing BWS. He had a window to make some serious moves but wasted it. Now his albums have been on a decline in quality(and overloaded with features) and the BWS is nothing more than a pipe dream. And I really didn't know how bad it was until he wanted that G-Unit reunion. And considering how bad that beef was, he must be in a desperate state to want back in.
    test
  19. Dj Khaled Sucks

I like Game, but the fact that he is a corny is unmotherfuckingdeniable.

He has 5 albums and dozens of mixtapes when he barely has enough subject matter to cover an EP.

The amount of guest appearances makes it feel like his album covers should be by pen and pixel and he should be wearing a chain with a tank.

The incessant name dropping, changing his stance on beefs, acting like he's still as popular as he was when it was 2006, mimicking other rapper's flows WHEN THEY'RE ON THE SAME TRACK WITH HIM, etc. A lot of this stuff used to make Game interesting, but so many years on it's just stale.

I love The Documentary, The Doctor's Advocate, and about half of R.E.D. I can fuck with a handful of other tracks from his albums and mixtapes. I really wouldn't consider any of them classic. He's an average rapper who coincidentally has made some good albums. He's A$ap Rocky tier when he thinks he's Jay/Nas tier.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. Dj Khaled Sucks

test