Gambling Fantasy: Rashad KOing Rampage AKA UFC 114

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by SeeSon, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

that nog fight was scary as hell tbh
    test
  2. Tha Cunnysmythe

Tha Cunnysmythe Unsavoury Negroid

I managed to bet on Brilz by accident. Imagine how pissed I was when Nog took the decision. I could have been 3-0.
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

cant believe duffee got KO'd after raggin that boy for the first 2 rounds.. thats a fight tho

disappointed rampage lost, i think if he kept swingin on rashad an let em continue to get up he woulda machida'd em.. i feel like rashad was in that mindstate again of "fuck that im still goin" cause the smart thing wouldnt be get up when rocked it'd be cover up or grab rampage, rashad was trying to get up an rampage stopped punching to hold em down.. which only helped em have time to recover.. then on standup soon after he never went for anything.. gave em another 30+ seconds to recover

all good though, i think shogun gonna put that work in on rashad, and thats not just cause he beat rampage

edit: surprised lil nog won.. and disappointed diegos first 170lb fight went bad, i like diego hes a character with them expressions
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

Lil nog won? wtf, the stream cut off right at the decision i knew it was split but i just assumed he lost cause he got his ass beat

wow @ him getting that decision, he lost round 1 and 2 easy
    test
  5. jayoo

and.. thats why

i cant believe he lost tho, that boy was puttin hands on russo
    test
  6. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

^^He got a weak chin, he's got good power and technique but a weak chin. And aint no way to work on that......
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

duffee getting KOd looked like a ufc undisputed flash KO, literally

@ Oursin, IMO, nog won that. mostly cause the last round looked like a 10-8 round to me
    test
  8. jayoo

i dont know if i wanna say he got a weak chin yet.. he got caught perfectly with a lot of power/weight behind it, he was raggin homeboy but none of his shots landed like the 1 that dropped him.. if they had i think he woulda put russo away the same as he got put away

give em a few more fights before you say that
    test
  9. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

There wasn't alot of power behind that shot, he just got caught clean. I mean it's heavy weight so there is allways power, but a heavy weight chin should be able to to take that punch.
    test
  10. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

Jackson should just get into acting though seriously......not because he cant fight but because hes the only type of celebrity now that can achieve Action Hero status....everyone that was an action hero is hella old tryin to look young wit all that plastic surgery shit (Stallone) or is just hella lame now(van damme) and even a governor.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.