galatea

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by ezdough, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:funny: Even car wishes get lost in translation, I guess...but it must have been a sweet present.
    test
  2. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

Yeah, going from a Ford Explorer to a BMW x5 is a huge difference. It's like going from Ramen Noodles, Chef Boyardee, and Taco Bell to anything else.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

interesting comparison lol
    test
  4. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Yeah, I agree...how long did it take you to get used to driving the x5?

For example, over here (in Slovenia) teens learn how to drive in smaller cars; VW (Golf, Polo) or Renaults (Clio, Megane, Twingo), which are all quite easy to drive, but most kids usually drive their parents cars that are usually much bigger, or they simply buy a car up to a few thousand, which doesn't have any "complicated electronics" ~ so they find the transition between cars a tad difficult.
    test
  5. JBCizzle

The Ford Explorer that I used to drive is around the same size, probably even a little bigger than the x5. Besides, I'm American so I'm used to driving large gas guzzlers with no regards for other people or the environment.

Trying to drive my brother's VW station wagon (which I rip on him to this day for having) is another story.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Gas guzzlers >>>>

It took me a while to get used to automatics, since over here people mostly drive stick shifts...I'm guessing that's what bothered you about VW?
    test
  7. JBCizzle

No, my brother got an automatic as well. This thing was just really low and had the swag of a 45 year old bald husband with a few kids, demanding wife, and nothing left to live for.
    test
  8. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

May we call the aging man Billy Brown?

Then I'd suggest you never try to sit in a Fiat Bravo HGT ('98 or '00 models), Honda Civic's really low too...a few Mercedes-Benz models as well...feels like you're a few millimeters above the asphalt layer.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.