Gaining Tons of Strength, but Not that Much Mass. What to Change?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Ben Official, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

so u mean 6 meals, and with each one of those do a small pre-meal, or do the pre-meals count as a meal?
    test
  2. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

Pre-meals count as a meal.

Just remember to eat a light meal (half sandwich, peice of fruit etc) 30 mins to an hour before eating a larger meal.

This way your body will naturally get hungry every 2 hours or so.
    test
  3. Ben Official

alright cool, thanks man, even my doctor didnt give me such good info
    test
  4. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

No prob glad to help.

Lemme know how it works
    test
  5. R-Tistic

R-Tistic Your favorite DJ

Damn, I am 5'4 and 132 and I am trying to gain mass, at least for my frame. The doctor says that the maximum healthy weight for my frame and age (21) is 135, but I don't really know for sure. I know Mugsy Bogues is 5'3, and he was 135 in the NBA but had a LOT more mass than me.

So with that...I somewhat have your problem, even though I just started training for real two weeks ago. I used to always do the typical push ups and arm curls, and I would try to eat, but I just can't force myself to at all, and I don't think many people can understand that. However, I seem to gain weight when I am at home with my parents and they are always cooking for me. In college, I am out of state, and I don't go to the cafeteria so I have to depend on cooking and eating out, and I am hungry most of the day but don't have anything to eat. For some reason, I can eat a lot more than I used to, especially in high school and my early years of college.

How old are you though? One thing I find interesting is that most older people laugh at us young ones for wanting to gain weight, when 98% of those over 40 are trying to lose weight, and they always tell us "you better appreciate being skinny and not having to feel heavy". I believe em too, but for my height I gotta at least be cut.
    test
  6. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

If your young, you can EAT WHATEVER THE HELL YOU PLEASE. You gotta shove that food down ur throat and you gotta murder that protein.
    test
  7. Ben Official

lol yea man. same problem for me. people dont understand how hard it is for us skinny people forcing ourselves to eat. it just doesnt work. but yea, im 20 and have the same problem. older people tell me the same shit, but fuck em, lol. i gotta be ripped. im not nearly as skinny as when i started lifting like 9 months ago tho, i've gained a lot of mass and people see a big difference, i just dont know if its 9 months worth. i know im still lacking in the eating field.
    test
  8. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

I was skinny myself I was 6ft and I was at 165 lbs..

But then I got pushed into the world of steroids and now im about 200 lbs and this was all in 4 month period.
    test
  9. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I'm an ectomorph, gaining weight is a bitch.

R-tistic, don't up threads where the last post is older than 30 days. Thanks.

Closed.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.