G-Unit

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Queens_Council, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

their r more gunit haters then dickriders here.
    test
  2. MC_Paste

MC_Paste

I used to hate g unit but then I juss started being open minded and started enjoyin music instead of havin a opnion about everythin...

I dun own any gunit album if their tracsk play on tv or radio, I dun turn it off..
    test
  3. Rugged Ray

Rugged Ray DEEZ NUTS

There are more G-Unit haters here than fans, easily.

Also: shut the fuck up, backpacking faggot.
    test
  4. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Yo queens, first off kicko ur a fuckin retard simply for saying the world doesnt revolve around money...ask yourself this...if u aint in this world to make money...THEN WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BREATHIN FOR??

secondly, there is no way u can deny the niggaz got talent man...who the fuck wants to hear Immortal Techniques whining ass talk about some fuckin government and politics he knows nothing about...when i hear him i dont think about changing shit but the fuckin track number...

CORMEGA...aight yeah, cormega is the truth but he doesnt have star quality

bottom line is G-unit is entertaining homey...and to say they flat out suck is flat out jealousy and hatred

listen to ur backpackin, cant ride a track, broke ass addidas jacket wearin ass MC's and dont worry bout what others are listenin to
    test
  5. Biggedawgg

Biggedawgg fuck mexico

test
  6. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

ur trying tpo open peoples eyes? shut the fuck up and go listen to your aesop album. quit worrying about what people like and dont like, g-unit arent that great but none of them are WACK.
    test

7. Ok, but all the mc's I listen to don't backpack, make mostly excellent tracks, aren't broke because they make money from being on tour all the time, and don't wear adidas jackets!

and they all have tallent, and are all original. That's what I dispise about G-UNIT. Fuck 50...
    test
  8. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

G unit is boring generic gangsta rap. You can call me a hater or a faggot backpacker all you want.. won't change my opinion one bit.
    test
  9. gotband4nothing

gotband4nothing New Member

dont listen 2 them if u dont like them..

50 Cent is a piece of shit..
    test
  10. cj mandarin

cj mandarin CJMandarin Productions

how can you say there are dickriders of g-unit on this site when 90% of the reponses were against em?

yall buggin
    test
  11. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

Why do threads like this continue to be made?

Just stop now, while youre ahead

I stopped reading after your comment about Aftermath not having any lyrical content....

Okay, I got a question for you do YOU LISTEN TO RAP or DO YOU JUST SKIM THROUGH IT!

But then again looking at your reputation and how many posts youve made, not looking to reliable hey!! fucking amateurs
    test
  12. gotband4nothing

test
  13. gdogg979

gdogg979 New Member

i like G Unit,i got all their albums and even rock abit of g unit clothing....does that upset you??

then i again i listen to jedi mind tricks,Canibus,Cormega,Saigon.

i listen to all hip hop,i even got that fucking retard j-kwons album d/l,depends what mood im,where im at.

i'll tell you one thing,Cormega is a real party killer,no one knew what shit that was,put on any G Unit, people be going wild.

and when i last looked there was no Saigon clothing line?

get it over it man,u don't like g unit, then fine.but stop trying to change peoples minds,what the fuck u care for?

and i bet u be swinging from they nuts before 50 blew up??
    test
  14. gotband4nothing

test
  15. gooser

gooser New Member

G-Unit goes hard sometimes, there not always bad. But Loyld Banks can spit and Young Buck come correct sometimes. You can't knock them that hard.
    test
  16. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

I'm not giving Gunit haters any leeway to make bullshit hating comments. You no longer have an opinion until you come up with LEGITIMATE REASONS for not liking them as artists. Some of you people really really don't know shit about music.
    test
  17. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

That's bullshit. Legitimate reasons? You don't need legitimate reasons to dislike an artist. If you don't like them then that's the end of it. You can't say "you don't have the right to dislike them until you can convince me that disliking them is the right thing to do."

But if you want some reasons I dislike G-unit.. because they don't appeal to me. Their lyrics are played out and boring as far as I'm concerned. They don't say anything I haven't heard from a thousand other videos played on trl. I don't need everything to be lyrically captivating, but at least some originality is required, and I just don't see it at all in G unit. Some people can like their music despite the bad lyrics and just listen to the beat, I choose not to. There's plenty of music I do like so why would I settle for something I have no interest in just because it has some potential to be mildly entertaining? They have good beats but unfortunately that isn't enough for me.
    test
  18. razor_bladez

razor_bladez Has Muertos

well i like g-unit b-cuz they make music that has that polished slick sound to it that makes me nod my head, the production helps too, and yes the beats are half of the equation. and yes i do think there are people on aftermath that have lyrical talent...EMINEM....for example, only one of the greatest lyricists of our time.

when i wanna just sit and listen to music for lyrics i pop in some nas, kweli, eminem or even jay. because they can get deep with the lyrics but produce something listenable at the same time, thats where the talent is.

most of the underground artists people love are overall as skilled as bull shit commercial rappers. ya a lot of underground cats have the upper hand in straight lyricism, but they have no flow, or presence and can't move a fuckin crowd

and there is nothing wrong with rapping for money. isn't that one of the driving forces behind the emergence of hip hop? finding a way out of the hood, and make some money, have a better life style for u and ur loved ones....
    test
  19. mike ockburns

mike ockburns New Member

No.. hip hop was said to be invented to try to revitalize the state of music in the black community and move away from all that disco shit. That's why they didn't sample new disco or rock acts they sampled old black artists like James Brown. It didn't become a huge money making industry until long after it was invented. Some of this commercial rap like Nelly and stuff is very similar to what disco was back in the day so it's funny how things end up.
    test
  20. razor_bladez

razor_bladez Has Muertos

ok smart guy /\ ur tellin me some of the greatest artists in hip hop weren't motivated to be successful in rap, so that they can escape the hood? im not talking back in the very beginning, im talkin bout the mid to late eighties(when rap was takin to the next level) up until now
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.