G-Shock 2009

Discussion in 'The Library' started by Bonnie Bathory, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

Subcrew x Casio G-Shock Collection

[​IMG]

Quoted from source:
    "Recently hooking up with Casio on a set of G-Shocks, Subcrew give us a look into what they’re cooking up for 2009. The Hong Kong-based label take a natural approach to the project with the implementation of their “Unity” motif. Several models were chosen for the campaign with playful colorways although they will all be very limited in quantities and surely exclusive to their UNITY stores. Stay tuned for further news in the coming weeks."
    test
  2. Bonnie Bathory

Bonnie Bathory New Member

G-Shock x LRG x 10th Anniversary

[​IMG]

Quoted from source:
    "So LRG teamed up with G-Shock once again, this time to celebrate LRG’s 10th Anniversary. Since there’s been such extreme success with the past watches that have been released by this duo, what better way to commemorate your 10th Anniversary by doing it again? Each one of these that have came out have been extremely dope, and this one is no different.

I have a feeling that these are going to go extremely fast, so hurry and get yours here, there’s only going to be 1000 produced, FYI. Quite a heavy price tag on ‘em but hey, its G-Shock, so you know its very well worth it. $600 may be a little steap for me, i’ll just stick with my 25th Anniversary Eric Haze, but you ballers, go ahead and cop it."

[​IMG]
    test
  3. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.