G R B - Round 2 Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'GRB - '13 Grand Royal Audio Battle' started by J o o k, Aug 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

I think it's pretty obv, and you let his gay ass vote ride round 1 for whatever reason..
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

I did?

He's a participant in the tournament. I can't limit his access to exclude your battles.

We just have to deal with it when it matters.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  3. Duane Jackson

Duane Jackson Active Member

I'm pretty sure anything goes vote wise as long as they act like they truthfully broke it down, I see battles where bars were horrible and they got votes because the other guy voted against him or they said something wrong in a thread

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Fair enough. He blatantly said "tbh I voted against you, not for him." in the thread, but whatever... I guess that still counts as a vote.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

LoL.... I guess the alias thing isn't the only thing that needs to be addressed next GRB...
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. J o o k

Lol damn @ you going at Duane like that.
    test
  7. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

LOLLLLLLLLLL

I said it and I was like, "ah fuck, totally didn't mean it", I side with jayoo in that argument, tbh :sotechnical:
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

that's wack. I had ppl like that who voted against me in my battle too. @J o o k don't count that vote and this is coming from someone who voted for iLLy.
    test
  9. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Voting on every battle I haven't voted on yet later today or tomorrow, tbh.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

@SinSSMG i like lyrics posted cause i can copy and paste lines i liked
    and marias votes wont count i dont think cause her feedback isnt meeting the requirement

this is in regards to dzk vs duane thread didnt wanna clog it up
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. Dizeazed

Dizeazed -Stay crazy!-

Alright. I've given full breakdowns and voted in every single battle while working 11-9 everyday... The fuk is good!? Get on my level, other judges/contestants.
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  12. J o o k

test
  13. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

ahahahahhahhhh. you didn't tell me shit. i said i wouldn't vote on your battle, but Jook wants everyone to vote on as many battles as possible and I felt your battle needed a few more votes. I don't feel my vote was as much a "logical absurdity" as last time. I used the most nonbiased common sense and legitimate reason a single man could afford to dedicate to such a clash.

You didn't say anything when i voted right away, now that it's extremely close in the poll you're sweating.

At this point you're starting sounding like a whiny brat. running to jook everytime i look at you funny.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  14. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

oh and i said i voted against you cuz i thought your track was wack last round, Not cuz I know you personally or give a single fuck about you. If you need help getting over it, maybe you could start a thread where people offer you advice. You came way better this time tbqh, but not enough for me to think you deserve to move on to the next round. Good luck though, right now it's looking like a 50/50 chance you're going to advance. ;)
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

>>>> [​IMG]

But then again, you should've known that right? since you gave it a negative rep... as you've given ALL my other posts since I called out your bullshit vote.

Yeah... because I responded as soon as I [saw] it.. idiot. LOL @ somebody who's been following me giving me 'neg rep' for a week telling ppl to get 'over' shit. smh.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  16. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

You argue about the dumbest shit. you must be 15 years old or something. no mature adult can possibly have the thinking process you do.

You started the neg war, look at my rep bar. it's worse off than yours. all because of my best friend, KooL La!d.

I just can't believe you are so butthurt over a vote that didn't even matter. you won by a landslide last time and my vote was about as relevant as your reason for causing an uproar for it.

In other news, KooL La!d broke a pinky nail and might have to delay his manicure.....
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  17. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

You have a worse off rep than I do because you have less credible posts than I do... you lost in your first round in the GRB's, give retarded votes, and then neg rep ppl for exposing you...in addition to that, ur amount of neg reps towards me (about 60+ now) outweighs the actual amount of posts you have - why would you have a good rep? LOL

this tho >>>> [​IMG]

I gave you a neg for your dumb ass vote; you neg me cause you got super salty over it n' wanted to start a "war" (and I'm the supposed 15 yr old) ..AND - as I showed earlier - you YOURSELF said you wouldn't vote on my battle in rd 2...LOL...KooL La!d with a body, sit down.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  18. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

I am sitting. I wouldn't stand for your shit.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  19. Killa B Kilt

Killa B Kilt Member

fuckin drama queen bitching and arguing in a public thread. daddy never gave you attention, did he? I'll give you all the love you need son.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  20. KooL La!d

KooL La!d iRock Cafe

Yea... have fun following me around where ever I go to neg like you did in the VEH forum.. a forum I never seen you post once in, but you certainly had to time to neg me in it. ;)
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.