G R B Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by J o o k, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

If they do a tourney and I don't join it, I'll put at least $500 in the pot. I'd probably join it if they did it on RAPMUSIC.COM tho.

Yall suckin CG dick letting them make money instead of cooking with a site that gives a fuck about the participants.

It makes 0 sense.
    test
  2. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Bro we ARE the community. Alot of us been here since we was 13, 14, 15 years old. CG owns the website. The website is still the community and we (certain members) are doing shit for the community. We ain't doing it FOR CG or for some hidden agenda. It's for the ARTISTS bro. And because we'd love to see the community survive & grow that we been rockin' with for forever.

I ain't with that ship jumping shit. It's not in my character in real life and I never changed up for the net. WE (the people running the tournament) give a FUCK about the participants. We're not getting nothing back from it personally. But I hope you guys do a tournament over there and give back to the artists also. If it's all "For the community" like everybody was shouting when they was jumping ship then you wouldn't be bashing a tournament that gives back to the community. You'd WANT it to be a success just like I hope anything the "other site" does that is actually FOR the artists / battlers / community is a success.

Plus I'm 27 years old. The fuck I look like being worried about some imaginary ass website wars, tbh? I'm good just posting on ONE forum and it'll be the same one I've been at forever.

You just dealing with the whole situation like a scorned ex girlfriend and last I checked you were a grown ass man. But do you.
    test
  3. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

anddddddddd bump
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

Lucy my ride or die man. She gon be my second wife tbh.
    test
  5. DZK

DZK DZKonline.net

Anybody of you weird acapella kids wanna get some? Sign up.
    test
  6. Mister SeLL

Mister SeLL Sweet A Pew

Shiettttttt...I might need to put this new home setup to work
    test