G R B 13' - Grand Royal Battle Sign Ups!! $1,300.00 Prize (and growing).

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by J o o k, Jul 17, 2013.

1. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

The G R B is back! This time it’s bigger, with the choice to go LIVE!

As you all know, theThe G R B is back! This time it’s bigger, with the choice to go LIVE!

As you all know, the G R B is an audio battle tournament where battlers from around the world test their skills against each other.

For the first time in G R B history, the two finalists will be able to choose the option of battling live in person, all expenses paid!

Winner takes home $1,300.00 (and growing) plus a percentage of the pot.

Shout out to @Newportz and @SinSSMG for their donations!

In addition to the money which is loooooonng, the winner also gets a custom beat from @~G.I.~ who will also mix and master the song recorded to it!!

The 2nd place contestant will also be entitled to a smaller percentage portion of the pot.

Here is how to sign up:
    1. PayPal $15.00 USD to Yelp001@gmail.com.
    2. In the comments section - enter your exact RM username.

It's that simple!
    Sign-ups will close once we get a sufficient amount of battlers confirmed (a 24 hour warning will be given).

Below is a quick word from @Noodles:

Turns out, quite a few RM members don't really know what a GRB is.
    @J o o k don't forget the most recent GRB was in 2008.
    Correct me where I'm wrong:

I had this conversation with someone which should clear a few things up about the format.

When we battle is it on a beat?
    Yes. You pre-record your song and upload it to youtube or soundcloud before the deadline.
    You pick your own beat. Any industry beat or whatever you want is fine. You can even use the opportunity to expose your own production.

When we get an opponent, we are dissing vs another rapper's NAME?
    Sometimes that's all you'll have... But you have the power of Google in your hands. . .
    Many of the battlers will be popular with a lot of info on them.
    Sometimes cowards will join the contest in an alias, but that's only an advantage in the 1st round of the tournament.
    And it makes them look like a pussy so a lot of people will consider that while voting.

Is the W given based on the most views that a diss track gets?
    No. There is no need to solicit traffic. A Win is gained by Votes from the other battlers in the tournament and a few judges. You can vote on the other battles, too. The site will get it's traffic if the battles are good. Period.

Best of luck everyone!! G R B is an audio battle tournament where battlers from around the world test their skills against each other.

For the first time in G R B history, the two finalists will be able to choose the option of battling live in person, all expenses paid!

Winner takes home $1,300.00 (and growing) plus a percentage of the pot.

Shout out to @Newportz and @SinSSMG for their donations!

In addition to the money which is loooooonng, the winner also gets a custom beat from @~G.I.~ who will also mix and master the song recorded to it!!

The 2nd place contestant will also be entitled to a smaller percentage portion of the pot.

Here is how to sign up:
    1. PayPal $15.00 USD to Yelp001@gmail.com.
    2. In the comments section - enter your exact RM username.

It's that simple!
    Sign-ups will close once we get a sufficient amount of battlers confirmed (a 24 hour warning will be given).

Below is a quick word from @Noodles:

Turns out, quite a few RM members don't really know what a GRB is.
    @J o o k don't forget the most recent GRB was in 2008.
    Correct me where I'm wrong:

I had this conversation with someone which should clear a few things up about the format.

When we battle is it on a beat?
    Yes. You pre-record your song and upload it to youtube or soundcloud before the deadline.
    You pick your own beat. Any industry beat or whatever you want is fine. You can even use the opportunity to expose your own production.

When we get an opponent, we are dissing vs another rapper's NAME?
    Sometimes that's all you'll have... But you have the power of Google in your hands. . .
    Many of the battlers will be popular with a lot of info on them.
    Sometimes cowards will join the contest in an alias, but that's only an advantage in the 1st round of the tournament.
    And it makes them look like a pussy so a lot of people will consider that while voting.

Is the W given based on the most views that a diss track gets?
    No. There is no need to solicit traffic. A Win is gained by Votes from the other battlers in the tournament and a few judges. You can vote on the other battles, too. The site will get it's traffic if the battles are good. Period.

Best of luck everyone!!
    test