funny battle things you witnessed

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by EmceeGoddess, Aug 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

too much "whats your fav line!!" shit and not enough hilarious shit you saw at events, which are always a huge blast

i want some cool details

okay okay heres some funny stuff i witnessed!!!!

me maple and everyone else were at some botb event, donno which. the grind time judges must go through the most rigorous of tests to prove their worth, such as uploading pirated smack clips to youtube, so tonight was no different when choosing. naturally plex walks out and goes "ay who wants to judge this next battle?"

this random battle dude goes "hey ill judge" and maple goes "yeah plex, this random guy will judge" and i start laughing my buns off!!!

turns out dude was named jYnx da murderer and he's a convicted rapist of a 16 year old now. go figure!

another gem. the night before my battle with rev, instead of memorizing the lines i had just finished piecing together hours earlier, i was drinking heavily and playing pranks. diz was battling EK as well and i convince EK to mess with diz, cuz im sneaky like dat.

so EK walks down where Diz is and diz smiles and goes "haha whatup man im dizaster" and extends his hand. EK snubs him and goes "sorry, i never converse with the enemy before battle" and walks off HAHAH and then he ruined it by letting diz in on the joke

SOMEONE MAKE ME LAUGH WITH SOMETHING HILARIOUS

ALSO I AM CELEBRATING MY BIRTHDAY TONIGHT I AM 25 IN 5 DAYS JESUS
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

nocando and okwerdz getting a gun pulled on them by an angry cinci pimp was also a crazy story. nocando threw a chair through a window that trip as well, arguing with some crazy female bitch

i know maple da leaf got mad stories foreal

also didnt a UK guy punch someone? i want DETAILS
    test
  3. BabyTasha

BabyTasha Well-Known Member

Wow interesting stories. I wish i had something interesting. I know Ars punched someone at Vendetta but idk details about it =(
    that's it lol
    test
  4. serge

serge Well-Known Member

Someone had too many drinks at Most Hated and fainted in the middle of Marvs 3rd round. A girl shouts "OMG SOMEONE PLEASE PLEASE CALL AND AMBULANCE", to which Marv turns around and Ness looks on in a room packed with about 350 people and dead silence. She shouts again "WHY ARE YOU ALL STARING?? CALL AN AMBULANCE!" and Nems shouts from across the room "FUCK HIS LIFE, LET'S KEEP THIS SHIT PUSHIN!". The crowd burst in laughter and drowned out her pleas for help. EMT's got the guy out quickly, though.
    test
  5. BabyTasha

wait, i do have one lol

GTGA
    ATM sees this guy on the floor. ATM says "someone has been shot" in a calm voice. Everyone turns and sees the guy on the floor bleeding. How he got in to the event, i'll never know (it's the hood, anything is possible).

Dudes 'story' was that he was walking up the street and saw a guy walking around with an AK-47. He 'told' that guy to put his gun up and the dude shot him with the AK. Dude pulls out his own gun to shoot back and his gun 'jammed' causing his finger to be blown off (finger WAS confirmed not there lol).

Meanwhile, everyone else is walking outside the venue, Carter Deems fam left, and guy left the venue (after dripping blood in spots on the ground cause of his finger)

Hilarious. and the battles still went on.

Welcome to Atlanta.
    test
  6. crackalacka2

crackalacka2 Awful Poster, Ok Tagmaker

Funniest shit I ever saw was the judges saying Dirtbag Dan won.

Second funniest shit I ever saw was people saying IKA won.

Third funniest shit I ever saw was people saying TanyaOh isn't an ugly anorexic bitch.

Fourth funniest shit I ever saw was in the toilet this morning. *rimshot*
    test
  7. johnjohn41

johnjohn41 New Member

I would say me witnessing people saying arsonal and clips are top tier battlers. Always get a good laugh out of that.
    test
  8. Doppelganga

Doppelganga Active Member

Flex Digits punched Deffinition a couple of years back (not in a battle, nor a video) and more recently at Leeds To The Test 10 which i was at as, he jumped off the stage to punch a crowd member. For talking allegedly, but the whole thing was bullshit.
    test
  9. lennycooke

lennycooke technical,always hav been

lol both are top tier by popularity terms ONLY.

i think clips is better than ars on a sidenote.
    test
  10. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

I can't think of anything more qualifying than uploading Smack videos to YouTube tbh. If they did that, let them judge imo
    test
  11. Honest Kid

Honest Kid Great Tag Maker

Don't ruin the thread with posts like this.
    test
  12. EmceeGoddess

yeah lets keep the thread with actual events and not attempts to be funny LET ME DO THAT PART

the kid was not big, 100% smashed to all hell, and said something to the extent of "im not gonna buy one of your piece of shit shirts" and arsonal punched him asap. pretty lame in my opinion!

i heard this from a reliable source yo

if nems seriously said FUCK HIS LIFE i am amazed lmfao that is hilarious
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

i think this has been discussed but at botb1, franco and kodyack are gonna battle and if you remember, franco had that line "look at homies back theres a note attached that says gross and fat but i coulda told you that from a photograph"

earlier in the day franco literally put a note on kodyacks back that said "gross and fat" lmfao someone told kodyack and he was ultra heated and wanted to punch francos face off
    test
  14. EmceeGoddess

LOL @ this girl "haha this dude got shot with an AK-47 and got his finger blown off IT WAS HILARIOUS"

but i dig it, welcome to atlanta where the playas plaaayy
    test
  15. BabyTasha

If you were there, you would understand lol
    test
  16. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

These stories ain't that good IMO this thread needs more sexual deetz

For example it was rumored that Okwerdz banged that female judge from the Rone/Caustic battle. And that husky woman named Ginger from the King of the Dot Com battle league was smashed by someone on this board when they met at a battle event but I can't remember who it was.
    test
  17. MutatedSeabass

MutatedSeabass New Member

On new years when I went to bola2 in 2010, I arrived to the venue early and relunctantly left the 3 blunts I rolled in the car (because I saw security checking pockets). Turns out if u leave the venue you can't come back in. So pissed at the idea of watching battles sober, I randomly approached Sahtyre (first person in sight) and said "hey Saht, I'm a big fan HEY do u know where I can get sum herb?" And he looks at me weird and says "pssh no doubt homie how much u need?" And pulls out an ounce of green, all big like sum harold n kumar shit. Lol

Before I got into battling or knew anything about it, I'd often hang out with my aspiring rapper korean friend. So one day he invites me to come chill n smoke with his homies house and I tag along. We roll up to an apartment in kganiksoserioustown and I meet a dude named jonathon. We smoke..etc. I get tired of being there watching my friend and jonathon talk for hours about rap. A few weeks later, I fpund out that dude waa DUMBFOUNDEAD. Small world eh?
    test
  18. EmceeGoddess

we may have different senses of humor, old friend. i mean when i hear that some guy had sex with some girl, my first reaction is "word" not "hahahah lmfao"
    test
  19. avocado

avocado Well-Known Member

one time i sucked a koreans cock.

small world eh?
    test
  20. Tecknowledgist

Tecknowledgist 7-CYPHER-NICKEL

Hollohan smacking Stepeasy into his own piss at Blackout 2 (confirmed by both of them on here)

Some spanish kid getting his motorbike stolen right in front of him at WD3 and then the guy crashed in the intersection lol. Saw this first hand. We had a cypher going and suddenly Papi Chulo books it down the street out of nowhere, catches up to the thief and slumps him in the intersection HAHA
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.