Funny / Annoying gym shit

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Snikka, Oct 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I find this amusing. So this guy and his girl (both are in great shape, I wanna say bodybuilding/fitness physiques) mind you at my gym I catch working out on fridays usually. CONSTANTLY be hugging eachother after sets and an exercise. Dude gets all into it grunting like hell and then they'll like hug eachother in congratulations or something. I've even seen them just randomly start making out.

Gotta be some of the most out of place shit I've ever seen.

"Congratulations sweetie, you did great on those shrugs!"

*hugs*
    *kiss*

Never fails to make me chuckle.
    test
  2. XxLiLBuRnAxX

XxLiLBuRnAxX Prolly smarter than you

We had a this guy doing 1/8th squats with like 600lbs in the gym awhile back lol. Kept adding more weight talkin bout he wanted to break his own record...Im like bitch thats not a squat hell I can squat 600lbs too then if simply bending your knees for a split second counts.

lol thats like claiming you benched 500lbs because you could have someone help you unrack it and hold it up for a second.
    test
  3. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN Ray of Sunshine

My personal favorite is the girl that wears this tiny shorts to work out in.. 5 minutes into her workout she's constantly pulling the pants out of her crack.. Seriously, why do you wear those at the gym?
    test
  4. XxLiLBuRnAxX

I honestly see no problem with such a thing...
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

theres this girl like that at my gym, i cant figure out if i want to marry her or rape her.
    test
  6. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

there was this old guy who had like 6 plates a side on the bar, weighed about 112 himself and he got under it and lifted it from where it was racked to where his legs were straight, thats 1 rep...yeah.

i saw this other guy, older white guy wearing brown boots, a purple tank top, sunglasses, a dewrag and an adjustable hat tilted to the side...i really wanted to take a pic but was afraid that since im on bad terms with a couple of the staff id get kicked out if caught. idc care though, next time i see em im snapping pics.
    test
  7. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i saw this guy who shat (yes, past tense of shitting) his shorts while benching heavy weights. everybody saw the shit. LOL. the guy hasn't come back since. i wish i had the surveillance footage for that shit ...

[turn] ...
    test
  8. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

i think its funny, not necessarily annoying, when people misuses machines horribly. for example standing up on the seat of the lat pull down and using it to do tricep push downs. when theres is a tricep push down cable about 2 machines away from the lat pull down.
    test
  9. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Fuck you Ben he might have just been a short guy who had to stand up on the seat to get the lat pulldown bar down like me LOL everybody always laughs at me when I have to do that

and fuck you too Nu I was eating when I read that bullshit lol
    test
  10. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

Really? A girl picking at her ass is a-ok in your book? hmm.. lol I get why the girl wears what she wears.. she has incredible legs, but another inch of fabric and she could still show off the legs but wouldn't have to pick at her butt.
    test
  11. XxLiLBuRnAxX

I live on the beach in florida i see girls in thongs and next to nothings all day constantly digging their bathing suits outta their ass lol I guess im used to it
    test
  12. MiSt_Of_CoNfUsIoN

This leads to a very interesting question for me.. Thongs are supposed to be there... why are they digging them out? lol
    test
  13. XxLiLBuRnAxX

Maybe they are too tight? Who knows....90% of females down here in bikinis are drunk party girls so they have really no idea what they are doing the majority of the time..
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

lmao. imagine how i felt. i was a witness to it ...

[turn] ...
    test
  15. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

that was my worst fear when I would lift for football

well, that and breaking my hips in the leg press, hgaha
    test
  16. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

fucckkkkk.
    test
  17. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

i like the guys who always make the "PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" noise when they exhale.

lot of those at my school.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.