[FULL TRACK] Noodles | "I Am You" | zero dollar budget

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Noodles, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

[​IMG]

"I Am You" is the First Release from my upcoming Free Album "zero dollar budget".

Lyrics:

Last edited: Dec 19, 2013
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 6
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. SiegeSupreme

SiegeSupreme Well-Known Member

Thought this was dope tbh. Especially the second verse. I was also suprised how much I liked the chorus despite the fact that you aren't a very good singer (no offense). Really really liked this, felt it was too short tho and was disappointed when it ended so quickly. I was actually suprised that 2:40 had already elasped but then remembered that you didn't start rapping until about 20 seconds in.

Nothing really you can change there though I was just letting you know it felt short to me. Overall tho really dope shit and I like how you kind of use the same verse for the first part of the first and second verses, slightly changing it up a bit. Interested to here what else is in store now.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  3. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

I really liked the content.

Your flow and emotion and delivery was on point - only thing to me was that the "confident rapper" delivery sort of doesn't match this particular content, but that's just subjective over analyzing.

The off key singing when it's on purpose off key I think is pure and it works well. I do that shit sometimes, some people just don't get it. It will grow on them.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

test
  5. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

I like how u covered your nipples/breasts. Also your background vocals throughout the beat sounded authentic. I could picture your tears while singing it muh'fuka
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  6. Noodles

Man... the feedback for this track really has been overwhelmingly positive. In an effort to shoot for perfection, I heard one complaint that the vocals are not "level", in an otherwise positive message I received on FB. Are you guys hearing that, as well? Thanks for listening.

The idea is to keep the songs short and let that feeling of "wanting more" be satisfied by an album worth of music. Twitter age, I'd like to keep the songs on the shorter side. Thanks much for the feedback gentleman!
    test
  7. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

The vocals stand over the beat a little, but that's not always "wrong," it's basically to taste bruv. I think it works the way it is really.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. g.t.

g.t. RM Radio Host

actually.....theyre not even on top of the music listening again, theyre perfectly level.......wtff?
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. k.s.

k.s. .

Good content. Everything is sounding really polished.
    I'm excited for the album brother.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. Smouble ML

I didnt really dig the "singing" on the hook
    test
  11. Noodles

Understandable, @Smouble ML... like G.T. mentioned, it was a stylistic choice. I want something any dude on the block can sing along to. I'm done singing nice, I think this is more genuine/real. Won't be much of it on the album!

thanks for relistening to help out with the level issue @g.t. that is MUCH appreciated

Thank you RM fitness contest for helping out with my V-shape and Side Pecs @J o o k @GaLaTeA @Sin Skywalker :eek:

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    test
  12. TheMarcusBLACK

TheMarcusBLACK So Long Salvation..

My nigga Noodles is amazing. That hook is real dope. I love one vocal hooks. And obviously you murdered the verses..
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. Noodles

Appreciate that link on your FB. I'm rocking and rolling for the holidays and scouring the soundclick catacombs for our beat.
    test
  14. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

noodles droppin gems on em... This shit super dope.. The second verse colllld
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  15. Caesar

Caesar Natural Aristocracy

Italian mermaid.
    test
  16. JOEXXX

JOEXXX .......

Having a crucified Jesus picture as your album art is going to turn off a lot of non-Christian fans.. Or are you trying to go in under the Christian genre?

Serious question.
    test
  17. Babble

Babble Shine on Hypno

I like it. You did your thing. Did you use a tagged beat though off sound click? If you're not serious enough to pay the 25 dollars or whatever it is to at least lease a beat and have no tags, then I for one won't take your music aspirations seriously.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Love this song, like I said last night on air this joint went from my inbox to my iPhone and that rare...

I actually like the singing it gives it a uniqueness that I think the masses will appreciate

Can't wait for the album
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Smouble ML

If u have an iphone, then the song is already on ur phone pretty much cuz your inbox is automatically on ur phone
    test
  20. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

I really liked this. Great flow, great delivery. Content was astonishing. I didn't realize you can actually write good music. Do you ever have clothes on, though?

Hook, I thought, was amazing. More of a down to earth, yet very risky type of chorus.

I'm excited for the album, man.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test