Fuckkahdkhsklhkhadksh

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by ANGRY CRACKHEAD, Jun 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANGRY CRACKHEAD

ANGRY CRACKHEAD New Member

i'LL TAKE A FUCKIN PISS ON YOUR LAWN WHILE I WATCH I PUT YOUR HOUSE ON FIRE WITH A FUCKIN FLAMING BOTTLE OF CAROSINE AND WATCH YOUR FUCKIN GUTS SPILL ALL OVER THE FUCKIN CURB AFTER HAT I'LL TAKE A FUCKIN HOMOSAPIAN DRUNK SEXUAL BEAAT AND PUT A FUCKIN SUCK NUT ON YOUR FUCKIN HOMOFUCKIN FAGG SHIT BITCH I"LL EVEN PUT A FUCKIN HOMO IN YOUR JUICE! FUICK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU FUCKIN FAGGOTS I:KK TAKE A SHIT OVER YOUR MOMS FACE ON THE DVD PLAYER I GOT FOR SOME CRACK AND WAtCH IT OVER AND OVER LIKE A PERVERTED FUCKER YOU CANT DO NOTHING ABOUT IT AHAHHA FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOM AND ALL YOR FUCKIN FAMILY YOU FUCKM BITCH I:LL TAKE A FUCKIN LIGHTER AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS AND PLACE A TANK OF PROPANE LIKE THAT GUY FROM KING OF THE HILL AND LIGHT YOUR FUCKIN ASS ON FIRE WHAT YOU GONNA DO HUH? I"LL TAKE A FUCKIN PISS ON YOUR MOTHERS FACE AND WATCH IT DRIP DOWN HER TITS HUH YOU LIKE THAT? WHAT YOU GONNA DO IF I DO THAT HUH??? ARE YOU GONNA LIKE IT ARE YOU GONNE FUCKIN vIDEO TAPE THE WHOLE ORDEAL YOU FUCKIN TURD FACE??? I"LL TAKE A FUCKIN MACHETTE AND CHOP YOUR FUCKIN ARM OFF AND DRINK THE FUCKIN BLOOD FROM YOUR VIENS LIKE IT WAS NOTHING YOU FUCKIN HOMO I"LL EAT YOUR FUCKIN CHILDREN AND LAUGH AT YOUR FUCKIN FUNERAL I"LL TAKE A FUCKIN SHIT ON YOUR MOMMAS FACE AND SHOVE THE REST OF THE FECES IN YOUR FUCKIN FOOD YOU FEED YOUR FAMILY WITH, DO YOU LIKE THAT HUH??? HUH??? I BET YOUD FUCKIN EAT THAT SHIT LIKE IT WAS YOUR LAST SUPER IN A PRISON CELL WAITING TO BE EXUCETED BY THE FUCKIN GOvERNMENT, HUH:>>? EAT FUCKIN SHIT YOU FUCKIN HOMOSEXUL FAGGOTS I"LL KILL YO CAT!
    test
  2. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

lol

great thread
    test
  3. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

no.

no it wasn't.

shame on you.
    test
  4. ANGRY CRACKHEAD

I"LL PUT A FUCKIN sPELL ON YOUR FUCKIN AUNT AND SEND HER A DEAD FUCKIN CAT IN THE MAILBOX ATTACHED WITH A BOMB FROM SUDAM HUSSAN AND SHOVE IT DIRECLY UP YOUR ASS I"LL TAKE A FUCKIN KNIFE FLIP IT AROUND AND STAB YOU WITH THE HANDLE UNTIL BLOOD COMES RUSHING DOWN YOUR FUCKIN LEG I"LL TAKE A FUKIN TANK OF C4 AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS WITH A LIGHTER AND LET IT CATCH FIRE LIKE A FUCKIN EASY BAKE OVEN I"LL TAKE A FUCKIN SHIT ON YOUF CUKIN RFHSKHDKLSHKDSHDS AND TAKE THE FUCKIN END OF THE FUKCIN SHIT TO YOUR FUCKIN ASS FUCKIN SNIKKA FUCKIN FAGG I"LL AKE A FUCKIN PISS IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUSY ROAD AND PISS ON PASSING CARS AS THEY STROLL DOWN THE DSTREET DOING LESS THEN 40 MILES PER HOUR YOU FUCKIN SCUM!
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

THIS THREAD IS BORING
    test
  6. BuCkTheTrEnD2

BuCkTheTrEnD2 New Member

Crack is one helluva drug...
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

he mentions SNIKKA
    test
  8. ANGRY CRACKHEAD

I"LL PuT A FUCKIN BAG FULL OF SHIT ON YOUR LAWN THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR DOGS ASS AND WATCH IT WALJK| DONTWE THE STREET WITH A FUCKIN LEECH ATTACHDD TO THE END OF THE MIDDLE FINGER OF THE FUCKIN ASS! I"LL TQKE A UCKIN SHIT ON YOUR SATURN CAR AND WATCH THE CAR SMELL LIKE SHIT ASS FFUXKIN STEE ATTACHES TO THER END OF THE UFXIN SHIT@!! THEM I"LL LIGHT YOUR ASS ON FIRE LIKE A FUCKIN SPONTANIOS FUCKIN COMBUSTION!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.