Fucking down....

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

a nigga will wife the rosie

because shes ugly and treats him good

and if he's decent lookin

she probably never had a dude THAT decent lookn

so she treats him like a king

girls thats look like B ain doin all that

so he fucks em on the side
    test
  2. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

So what about the females that fuck down?

Imperial1
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^You tell him.

You're the female (not saying you fuck down, but how could he, as a male, explain that shit without talking out his ass)...
    test
  4. Imperial1

I don't know why a female fucks down, cause I don't do that. I can guess though. Perhaps she's looking for someone to take care of her i.e. a chick with a sugar daddy that looks like the offspring of biggie and craig mack?

Imperial1
    test
  5. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

It is impossible for a female to fuck down. because theres nothing else lower.
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

Womp womp.
    test
  7. Imperial1

My thoughts exactly.

Imperial1
    test
  8. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Females fuck down because of money... everybody knows that.

Donald Trump isn't handsome... he isn't the epitome of handsome... but he keeps women galore.

Neither is Jay Z... although he has cool swagger, though.

Some women are attracted to power and confidence more than looks... why? Because looks are not going to protect her from a dude trying to fuck with her... looks are not going to get her financial security... to a woman, power, money and confidence are sexy enough.
    test
  9. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I can agree with that... although I couldn't be with a chick that I'm not attracted to at all... she gotta have something about her that I can hang my hat on... something... nice tits, a nice ass, pretty eyes, nice smile, etc... she don't have to be a dimepiece, but cute in her own way and treating me right.
    test
  10. Imperial1

Using Jayz is a bad example because Beyonce' has her own money and is just as powerful as Jayz herself.

Imperial1
    test
  11. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Women like saying this, but it isn't true... because that still doesn't preclude them from getting with men who have money.

Beyonce is just one example... Most women with money get with men with money. Most women without money get with men with money. It doesn't matter if the woman has money or not, she still wants a man with money.

The only time a money ballin' woman doesn't mind if a man doesn't have money is if he's some pretty boy play thing strictly used for sexual and trophy purposes.

Like Halle's man... ha!
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Beyonce is nowhere near as powerful and doesn't hold a quarter of the influence Jay-Z does...
    test
  13. Imperial1

I don't see why not. Maybe people think that because Jay is supposedly a freemason.

Imperial1
    test
  14. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

You just proved my point

think about it, Donald Trump, Jay-z... what makes you think that a girl who fucks them is fucking "down?"

they're powerful, rich, respectable men. Looks are only part of what attracts women to men. like lyrics are only part of what makes a good rap song.

When a woman fucks a man, there has to be something about him that puts him "above" her in her mind.. be it looks, money, power, confidence... or maybe some minor quality neither she or the guy even consciously realize.

you guys probably think what I earlier is a joke, but its not. women never fuck down. Only men can do that.
    test
  15. Imperial1

That would be considered "fucking down" imo. Donald Trump is an old trout with a wrinkled up dick that I could not even imagine fucking with. And Jayz is Joe Camel's twin brother. No different when a dude picks crack-head Amy Winehouse over Alicia Keys.

Imperial1
    test
  16. tight-eyes

^^ The truth.

Different sets of standards apply for wither sex. For women, "dating down" usually refers to the guy's financial status. The more attractive she is, and the more she has going for herself, the richer the man she is supposed to be able to land. Just like, the richer a man is, the hotter the chick he is supposed to be able to pull. Jay-Z was not a down grade for Beyonce. They both upgraded, IMO. She got the uber-rich dude, he got the uber-sexy hottie.

I was with you until this part. It's bullshit. Most women do prefer to "date up" economically", but many will still go for the guy thats "not on her level" or "an upgrade". Women will ridicule their girlfriends if they "date down"... so do their friends and family... if she is the lawyer dating the car mechanic, shes gonna hear it.

Plus plenty of women (who have something going for themselves, and you'd think would know better) fuck with scrubs and loser-ass dudes.

Women can and do date down, its just not as socially acceptable. A woman will be looked down upon if she doesn't pick a man that a woman of her "caliber" is supposed to be able to pull (i.e. Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupree)
    test
  17. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

if you count the opinions of the friends and family of the woman, then it would be their opinion that shes fucking down.

what I meant before was that in the woman's mind, there is something about the guy that placed him above her, which is why she had sex with him
    test
  18. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

lets just be real for a second.

yes you would fuck jay-z...

and the minute you finished you'd call up one of your homegirls bragging about it.

now you can reply back saying ew hes disgusting and that other girls would fuck him but you wouldnt...

but seriously... Its Jay-z. We all know you would even though you would never admit it and theres no way to prove you would.
    test
  19. tight-eyes

I still totally disagree with you. Women downgrade for various reasons (ego, low self-esteem, desperate, power/control)... and they have no delusions about dude being "above them".

I had a friend that would keep a roster of low-life cats, jsut to pass the time away between relationships, because she knew they worshipped her and would do anything she wanted.

Some women love a fixer-upper. They need a project.

Some women just settle. I hear it all the time "there's a shortage of men out there, you better take what you can get". Blah.

Some women downgrade because they can look past all that superficial shit and really fall in love with the man as he is, valuing him for who he is not what he does or what he has.

There are multiple reasons why women downgrade that don't involve her thinking dude is in any way better than her.
    test
  20. Imperial1

No the hell I wouldn't.

Famous dudes I wouldn't fuck:

Lil Wayne
    Jayz
    Busta Rhymes
    Donald Trump
    Hugh Hefner
    Jack Nicholson
    Kobe Bryant