Fucking down....

Discussion in 'Man Enough' started by Imperial1, Nov 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imperial1

Imperial1 For pressed ones only

Sometimes I wonder how a man or woman will lust and talk about fucking quality looking men/women but in reality, they're fucking with some of the trashiest, nastiest, ugliest people around. I mean they'll fuck rosie o'donnell over Beyonce. Or Flavor Flav over Morris Chestnut. Can someone explain why people do that?

Imperial1
    test
  2. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

Sometimes, that's the best that they can do... or they were wearing beer goggles... or that person got loot.
    test
  3. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

So Im Guessin Ur A Chick...I Feel Ya Tho.That Shit Makes No Sense To Me.Sometimes Im Like "It must be love" But Sometimes A Chick Will Jus Give It Up To The Ugliest,Wackest Dude Around.That Shit Kills Me.Now Me Being The Fly-Ass Nigga That I Am I Got Standards LoL..Dont Do Fat Chick Or Ugly Chicks...Or Fat And Ugly.Id Take Ugly Before Fat Tho LoL
    test
  4. Imperial1

And you know what else is funny, I know a few people that will not only fuck these trashy type of people, but will dog the stone cold shit out of them to other people before and after they done fucked em 2 and 3 times.

Imperial1
    test
  5. J. Hyphy

J. Hyphy New Member

True story!people are phony these days.I mean I guess it could be a self esteem thing so they feel better about themselves or maybe they think they won't be able to get someone decent..I dunno.shit makes no sense to me
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  6. tight-eyes

tight-eyes Such a F*cking Lady!

I sincerely doubt that most men would pick a Rosie over a Beyonce. The truth is (for the ones who "fuck down"), most of them just can't pull a Beyonce so they have to settle for what they can get. But believe you me... if they had a choice, they'd pick B all day every day.
    test
  7. Imperial1

Not necessarily. I've seen some decent-looking dudes pick a rosie over a beyonce and they also had a choice. Sometimes they ended up fucking with both. That's probably because they're just as big of a ho as the next trashy broad.

Imperial1
    test
  8. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

They have these types @ my college & they're not a part of any greek frats, etc. but they promote for clubs. They broadcast this stuff all over facebook about certain females & they're not so cute themselves.
    test
  9. tight-eyes

True, but those guys would be in the minority... most men wouldn't pass up the extremely attractive woman for the unattractive one... unless the attractive one had a SEVERE personality flaw. And even then... a lot of men would still choose the hottie.
    test
  10. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

QFT.

Though I don't think women realize this, or even believe it, but as far as I and every single one of my friends go, the cooler a girl is, the hotter she seems. That's why you'll see dudes say they have the hottest chick in the world, and genuinely believe it.

I genuinely believe I have the most attractive woman in the world at my side, and no one can tell me otherwise. I mean, obviously there are models and actresses and just other plain ole chicks who might be more physically appealing, but none can match the attractiveness of my girl...
    test
  11. tight-eyes

^^ Totally agree. Personality matters a lot more when it comes to serious relationships.

But as far as just "fucking" (thats how I interpreted the topic), I think most guys would prefer the more attractive woman.

Also, what does QFT mean?
    test
  12. .:Pain:.

^Quoted for truth.

And yea, I was never really the type to fuck outside of relationships. I mean, I had fuck buddies, but even they were really cool and it added to their attractiveness.

I really don't see myself ever having a one night stand again. Mainly because it seems my "game" doesn't work that way. One night isn't enough, but three in a row and usually a girl will dig me by then.

Plus, there's something about familiarity that I find comforting in a sexual relationship...
    test
  13. tight-eyes

Ah, I get it now. I like that :)

I can dig it. And I totally agree with "coolness" adding to overall attractiveness. I dated a man once who I would have never in a million years thought I'd go out with, based on his looks... but I decided to give him a chance and ended up being extremely attracted to him, based on his cool personality and the way he respected me and treated me like a queen.

I am the same way. I can't say it won't even happen (one night stand)... but it's a long shot. I don't see aything wrong with it, I just prefer the familiarity/intimacy of dealing with one person.
    test
  14. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

who the fuck would fuck rosie over beyonce?

sound like you got played by a dude who picked another chick over u and u felt like u was sexier then her

heres the really real. you werent

stop being a hater
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I wouldn't pick a rosie over a beyonce... but I don't like going after the beyonce types... too high-maintenance for me... I like slightly above average girls with natural beauty who are low-maintenance and spiritually minded. Rachel True don't get enough props. I guess because she has her own hair... ha ha.
    test
  16. Imperial1

Actually, he picked a lot of "rosie's" over "beyonce's" and was dogging the shit out of em behind their backs, calling them all kinds of fat bitches and shit. The niggas I fuck with aren't trashy, drug addicted and ugly like the last trailor trash, fat, meth head looking becky he was with the last time I saw him. (however, he'll fuck anything that says "yes" even when he dogs the shit out of em behind their backs. I can show you a pic of one of the broads he messed with.) But there's another dude who I've never fucked with that I know does the same thing. He's one of the biggest ho's I know, but the women I've seen him mess with were more like trashy looking Monique's (like how she looked on the "Precious" movie) than Halle Berry's.

Imperial1
    test
  17. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

THAT is why he's picking the "rosie's" instead... because he feels like he can control them better... he doesn't really value the "rosies," he just wants to be able to have some "at-home pussy" so that he can run the streets and do what he wants.

My father-in-law, I think, was or is still is like that... he's on his 3rd wife and I noticed that all of them are dark-skinned and overweight... but he confided in me that he actually likes slim, light-skinned women better... however, he keeps marrying overweight and dark-skinned... and he's cheated on every last one except for the current one, I think... I don't think he values those women.... he probably feels that because he chose to marry down that those women should be happy to have him and do whatever to please him, while he does his own thing.

I think guys who are like that are weak...
    test
  18. .:Pain:.

Word, it goes both ways.
    Haha seems you and I are on the same level.
    test
  19. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

bottom line... the pussy was probably easier from the ugly bitch.
    test
  20. Imperial1

It's funny cause I done seen some women do the exact same thing. I guess those types of women are the ones with "sugar daddies." I think those type of women are low-lifes with no kind of purpose.

Imperial1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.