Fucking Bitrate Confusion..

Discussion in 'Audio Help & Tips' started by Snuggles, Jul 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snuggles

Snuggles New Member

Look..This Is What Happened..I Guess I Must Of Saved Some Of My Track In 44040, And The Other In 22025 Or Somethin..And It Wouldnt Open It..So I Converted All My Mp3 Files To The Same Bitrate 22025 And Still When I Try To Put The Into The Session Its Saying That The Bitrates Dont Match..I Guess My Question Is..Is Thier A Way To "Change The Bitrate" Of The Session Itself Cause Thats The Only That I Can Figure That's Wrong..
    test
  2. mic1tharula

mic1tharula 790 verbal

it should give you the option when you start the program up...doesnt it? i'm not sure. uppin...maybe somebody else knows.

but i think...why don't you just...convert them all back to 44040...which by the way i've never heard of...are you saving as wavs or mp3s?
    test
  3. War Machine

War Machine Sam Antics

iuno

u must be usin 1.2a or sumthin, i use 2.0 and my sessions are always in 48000/24bit and when i load sumthing up thats 44100/16 bit...when i go to drag it onto the multi track, it says it doesnt match and asks if i want to convert it, i hit yes, then sum other bullshit pops up, and i hit yes again, cuz usally it has the settings right. and then it converts it and puts it in the mix
    test
  4. Fonikz

Fonikz ExcuseMeAsIKissTheSkyyy

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.