FUCK YOU MGS4 & Sony Too..My Tirade

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by -Oz-, Jun 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

First of all, I am so fucking sick and tired of these god damn fucking firmware updates. Why the fuck do they have to be completed on the fucking spot? I dont have 4 hours a day to game. Sometimes I only have an hour. So I get on to play some COD4 online for an hour, but NOOOOO, I gotta download and install firmware or else I cant fucking play. Fuck you Sony, what is the god damn urgency...actually, I dont fucking care, I own that fucking system and I own my fucking games, let me fucking play them when I want and Ill do your fucking firmware updates when I want. Assholes.

Next of all, FUCK YOU METAL GEAR SOLID 4. Im done with the fucking game, im going back to COD4. I got half way through act 3, and all the sudden my saves wont load. Well, I only have 1 save, and it wont load, it just says loading forever, until I get pissed, take the game out and throw it into a fucking wall, which I did. Ill prolly never play the game again...who the fuck wants to replay half a fucking game just to get back to the parts you didnt get to play because the 60 dollar pile of fucking shit messed up. FUCK YOU METAL GEAR SOLID 4. I hope I scratched the piece of shit to the point its no longer usable.
    test
  2. Radium

Radium f k

if you copped from best buy they'll probably hook you up with a new copy or even a discount provided the disc is unscracthed. best buy stay hooking me up like this.
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

THATS IT, GETTING RID OF PS3. Hard Disk needs to be reformatted and I am losing everything. Fuck this god damn bullshit.
    test
  4. Langford

Langford New Member

test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Awesome, my PS3 is now completely dead. Fuck you PS3.
    test
  6. Langford

Langford New Member

i didn't know you had to do the firmware updates right away (i haven't had my ps3 that long).

even when you're not connected to the internet? that would be very inconvenient if you took the system to someone's house to play, and they don't have a connection.

as for mgs4, that sounds like an isolated incident, haven't heard of anyone else having that problem. happens with games on all systems, i'm sure.
    test
  7. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Firmware updates only take place when you are connected to the internet. But if you wanted to play a game online, you would have to download and install the firmware which normally takes at least 20 minutes.

Most people would say, do something else for the 20 minutes, and Obviously, I do...but its highly annoying especially since you have to keep checking on it, and agreeing to use agreements.

None of this matters for me now, my PS3 is a brick. Completely dead, the good folks at Sony are offering me a great deal to fix it for 150 dollars. I am not sure what I want to do. Ill prolly cop a new one rather than go through service hassles, but I am so disgusted with the hard ware right now I dont know if I want another one...
    test
  8. Langford

Langford New Member

ok i thought you mean they required the updates for even when you didn't want to play online. yeah it can still be inconvenient, though.

how did your ps3 just happen to break now? you've been throwing things at it, haven't you?
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Nah, something happened to the hard drive. The whole system is bricked without the hard drive. I just sent for a box to send the pile of shit for repair.
    test
  10. ReverseSWAT

ReverseSWAT Active Member

lol@ -Oz- having a bad day
    Sony doesn't need you son. Sell your shit and move along and while you are headed out the door, pick up your face and mop them angry tears up.
    test
  11. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

shits never took me 20 minutes...

[dunno]
    test
  12. Radium

Radium f k

this nigga took a a major L for his MGS looking flabby and sick and his PS3 exploding. this is enough to send a man into a major depression
    test
  13. vinyl academics

vinyl academics vinyl academics

back your mgs4 save up.....
    test
  14. Radium

Radium f k

This L will live on in ifamy in the annals of time and Game Zone
    test
  15. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Wow. Just wow.
    test
  16. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol I took a major L. Everything is gone, the system is unhooked, and I am waiting on the box. I also dont have the receipt so I have to pay 150 dollars. Ima try and send them my credit card statement though.

Im not mad anymore though, when I was going through 1 problem after another, it was one of the most frustrating moments ever. I cussed out 3 support clerks at Sony before I got one that truly helped me.
    test
  17. Complete Chaos

You should buy a Xbox while you wait.

That way you always have a back-up system.
    test
  18. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I had a 360 before...I never had a problem with mine over heating or 3 rings of death. yet my PS3 bricks...terrible luck.

Oh and the firmware updates dont take that long I guess, but I wont sit and watch them, ill start it, go do something, come back agree to the liscense, then go away again while it installs.
    test
  19. Complete Chaos

I'm on my 3rd 360 and I haven't had a probelm with this one. Got the intercooler and went all out to make sure it didn't fuck up.

Everytime it fucked up I was just glad I had my ps3, Wii and DS to entertain me.
    test
  20. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.