Fuck the other Fantasy League. FRESH YAHOO LEAGUE. Sign in now everyone.

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by J o o k, Jul 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

sucks for you, i'd take AP first

do any of you even play FF?
    test
  2. Lettuce Balls

Lettuce Balls Droppin the stink

Tarvaris Jackson is the Vikings QB lol...

I actually have my first pick sewn up. If any of you fucks take it before me.....im quitting.
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Oh Tavaris sounded like a black persons name. So I assumed RB.

My bad.
    test
  4. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  5. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Damn I'm too late I guess.
    test
  6. J o o k

J o o k Guest

one spot left
    test
  7. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Full. Oh noez.
    test
  8. J o o k

J o o k Guest

TR theres is someone in the league named 5 min groin injury.

I am going to delete them if they don't reveal who they are.

So I'll let you know tomorrow for sure.

I told everyone they must have part of their user name in part of their league name so we know who it is.
    test
  9. Lettuce Balls

Thats is fucking racist. You are very racist for saying that. That was a very racist thing to say.

Its just by coincidence that he is black.
    test
  10. J o o k

J o o k Guest

Cry me a river?

I just don't know any whites named Tavaris.

I am black too.

So it's not racist, it's real. If I was white it'd be racist.
    test
  11. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Hey i don't know if this guy would like that jook...
    test
  12. Lettuce Balls

I was just playing Jook. I heard that in some languages Tarvaris actually means black.

Tarvaris Jackson for my first pick all the way.

Roddy White second.
    test
  13. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Jook done confiscated the evidence, so yall on yall own.
    test
  14. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Wide Receiver

1. Randy Moss (NE) - What a difference a year or even two years make. Last year, Moss was going off the board mostly in rounds 4-6. Now? How about the first round in one-point-per-catch leagues. And based on what we saw last year, he's probably worth taking there and is about as safe as it gets. He was healthy and played in quite possibly the best passing game in NFL history. While Moss might not score 23 TDs again, he's going to score a lot and should finish as the top fantasy WR for the second straight season. He’ll also out-produce a good number of high-end backs.

2. Steve Smith (Car) - If you're willing to take a small gamble that he'll fall to you, Smith might wind up being a great #2 WR because he's dropping mostly to the early part of Round Three. If you don't like the RBs who area there late in the second round or early in the third, Smith is probably going to be a better value, now that Jake Delhomme is back throwing to him.

3. Torry Holt (Stl) - We knew it had to happen some time, but Holt is finally falling down a bit on draft boards. He's going off the board mainly in Round Four, which is well past his past draft position in recent seasons of Round Two. Fantasy owners seem skeptical because of his knee problems, along with an inconsistent passing game. So you can get him as your #2 WR this season.

4. Greg Jennings (GB) - We're big fans of his, but Jennings is overvalued a bit (going off the board as early as Round Four). If Brett Favre were still throwing to him, we could see Jennings easily going that high, maybe higher. But he has an inexperienced QB throwing to him in Aaron Rodgers, so be careful. Jennings could have an up-and-down year.

5. Kevin Curtis (Phi) - For some reason, fantasy owners apparently weren't impressed with his numbers last season. Sure, Curtis did score in bunches, but he's a flat-out steal in rounds 7-8, which is the area where he's falling to in most drafts. Keep him in mind if you're looking for your #2 or #3 WR in that area. He also could be undervalued in auction drafts.

6. Marvin Harrison (Ind) - In one of the more stunning drops this season, Harrison is going off the board in rounds 5-6. That's based mostly on his injury status rather than his legal issues. Keep in mind Harrison had been a perennial pick in rounds 2-3 (early in that round). In some cases, if you can get lucky, you might be able to get him as your #3 WR.

7. Brandon Marshall (Den) – He's going off the board really high based on his breakout season in 2007, more often than not in Round Three. We thought he'd drop to us in Round Five – guess not. But then again, he's probably worth it based on his upside.

8. Calvin Johnson (Det) - For some reason, and we still can't figure this out, Johnson at times is going off the board in rounds 4-5, despite coming up well short of expectations last season (mostly due to injury). And now the Lions will have a conservative passing game, so is he really a good value in those rounds? He’s not, and I'd rather draft him later as my #3 WR, which is a much better role for him with less risk.

9. Santonio Holmes (Pit) - He has a chance to be a really solid fantasy WR, but Holmes won't be a bargain. He's going off the board in rounds 4-5, so don't be surprised if you haven't drafted yet. He's probably worth selecting in that area based on his upside.

10. Hines Ward (Pit) - He's been a good value for many years, but Ward is dropping this year probably because he's been dealing with injury problems for the past few seasons. The good thing is he's going off the board in rounds 5-7, which is a great area for him as your #2 or even your #3 WR, depending how far he falls. The bottom line is that you don't have to reach for Ward this year based on the way fantasy owners are ignoring him early.

11.Roddy White (Atl) - While we like White, he's way overvalued so far (going off the board in rounds 5-6). Keep in mind he's in a completely different scheme than last season, and he might be hard-pressed to eclipse those totals. The bottom line is that if you want to select White, you're going to have to overpay for him – and we’re thinking that’s not a wise move.

12. Joey Galloway (TB) - We know he turns 37 in November and has an inconsistent QB throwing to him, but Galloway’s fall down draft boards is a bit of a head-scratcher. He's going off the board in rounds 8-10, believe it or not, in most early drafts. The bottom line here is let him fall to you in that area as your #3 WR and you'll get a steal.

13. Reggie Brown (Phi) - It was just two years ago when Brown was one of top fantasy sleepers at his position. But as the story usually seems to go when a player comes up well short of expectations, his draft position is adjusted the following season. So after a somewhat brutal 2007 for Brown, he's really falling off the cliff (off the board in rounds 9-10). Keep in mind that he's in a really good passing offense, and he did end last season decently. He still could revive his career, so he's worth a shot that late as your #3 WR.

14. Vincent Jackson (SD) - We know that he's been a mild disappointment for fantasy in his first three seasons of play. However, Jackson had a great run during the 2007 NFL playoffs (18-300-2TD-16.7 in 3 games). If his fine play to close last season carries over, Jackson could be a steal for fantasy owners, since he's going off the board in rounds 9-10.
    test
  15. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

test
  16. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

test
  17. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

I thought that would help you all, since you all look like scrubs...lol

its fucked up i'm in the 4th pick though, but give me my three picks out my top five and i'm good.
    test
  18. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Maaaaaaaaaan, when they start allowing trannies playing football...lol.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

funny picture

but you, not so much
    test
  20. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Stop being a stick in the mud B, its fantasy Football time. Either play bench, or get into the game playa.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.