Fuck The Frank Mir Haters!!!! Hahahaha!!!

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by ANDtheMC, Dec 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

I see it more being like this:

[​IMG]
    test
  2. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Yeah, I had a feeling Mur was going to win it. Nog's striking and chin are kinda overrated (well, they are now at least) and Mir is surprising overlooked just because it took him a little while to get his shit together.

after seeing that pic a couple posts ago, Opinion: Mir would beat Vera in a rematch.

and I like Mir, but I'm picking Lesnar in this rematch. I don't see Brock making the same stupid mistakes, and he was handling Mir in the first fight. Brock via turbo charged hammerfists in round 1.
    test
  3. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

test
  4. Chamberfool

Chamberfool HAhahAHahaHAhahaHhaha

this dude has to be trolling right now. I Cant imagine why anyone would talk so much about frank mir and be totally serious

that being said, Frank Mir is still great. I hope he breaks Brock's arm / ankle.

but thats where my fandome ends
    test
  5. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

LMAO right i have him on ignore now, cause i can be talking with someone about some other fighter and somehow he'll turn the thread into a frank mir conversation, that shit got old real quick. figured id lighten em up with a couple mir pics lmao
    test
  6. Chamberfool

[​IMG]

I finally found h tat picture of andtheMC with his idol/god
    test
  7. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

You're either Jayoo or is homosexual lover... Either or... Still a ignorant homo...
    test
  8. Chamberfool

why you love frank mir so much dude
    test
  9. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

All my favorite fighters are the top jiu-jitsu guys in the UFC aside from St. Pierre... My two favorite fighters are Mir and Palhares... then it's St. Pierre. Then it's Damien Maia. I love jiu-jitsu....
    test
  10. Mir looked really good against Nog.. I thought he would win.. Just not that easily..
    test
  11. Chamberfool

no I asked you why you loved frank mir not jiu jitsu nigga
    test
  12. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ If you couldn't understand off that answer, you have an extremely low-level of English comprehension...

Lamens terms?

ME LOVE JIU-JITSU...
    FRANK MIR VERY GOOD JIU-JITSU
    FRANK MIR ROUSIMAR PALHARES DAMIEN MAIA VERY GOOD JIU-JITSU
    FRANK MIR ROUSIMAR PALHARES DAMIEN MAIA THREE OF MY FAVORITE FIGHTERS

Get it?
    test
  13. Chamberfool

Thats not the answer im looking for.

I want to know why you have an unhealthy obession with frank mir to the mount where you lose sleep if anyone looks at him sideways

answer fag
    test
  14. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

Ok, why do you have an unhealthy obsession over why someone who doesn't have an unhealthy obsession has an "unhealthy obession" with a man? The answer is, you have no life...

We were having a UFC 92 discussion, idiot. We were going back 'n forth on our ideas on why the other person was wrong. I'd do that for any argument about anything I believe in. But again, you're a homosexual idiot that feels anytime someone defends their point on anything must suddenly make them gay for whatever they're defending.

Think for a second. So if two people are having an argument and both strongly disagree on something about some athlete in say.... THE NBA... And they go back 'n forth arguing their points with INTELLIGENT ARGUMENTS (try that at least one time), that suddenly makes them gay? And you say I have a 19 year olds mindset? Your's is like 5 year old mindset...
    test
  15. Chamberfool

woahhhh thats alot of text for a guy who is really just trying to say

" I am sexually attracted to / am in love with frank mir. the thing is, otherwise I am a heterosexual male "
    - ANDtheMC

that may or may not make you gay BTW.
    test
  16. ANDtheMC

ANDtheMC New Member

^^^ And AGAIN, with just a few sentences you were able to prove you're a complete moron with the inability to say anything worth diddly squat... Plus, you're homosexual tendencies to have fantasies about men having infatuation with athletes is very disturbing... Keep trying tho'...
    test
  17. Chamberfool

im still asking u why you are obsessed with frank mir

answer?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.