Fuck the Forty Niners

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by ProFane, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

lmao @ Toker letting prince get him fired up
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

naw thats baseball or was that mexico that took the us out??

i wish other countires played us in football.. watching our 300lb+ lineman crush lil midgets would be hilarious

we wouldnt even need our black athletes for this one lol

on second thought i dont want to play other countries.. theyd get blown out so bad people will start going back to thinking mike vick is an elite qb
    test
  3. toker

wow u responded to something that didnt have to do with lebron or kobe

guess theres a first for everthing
    test
  4. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I was thinking the same thing...
    test
  5. the Prince

the Prince New Member

its either those two or his foolish hype for the tampa bay buccaneers

oj mayo > lebron
    test
  6. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

well they did sign antonio bryant. and eric johnson should return next season.... but yea, we're gonna stink for a while...
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

What your crazy. my boy is a huge Giant fan as i am a huge Niner fan so i watch'd there first meeting. Shockey did nothing of sort. plus Peterson shut Tony G the fuck out. which is when he first got the reconition he deserved as a coverage guy. that nigga play'd a bit of safty and sometimes branch'd out and covered WR's taking the role of Cornerbacks. tighten the fuck up. you can go ahead and say he wasnt a great tackling LB, even though you'd be wrong but to say he's not the best coverage LB in the leauge is absurd. i hate the fucking Niners for letting him go. i want to kill somebody. PLUS we let Andre Carter go. WTF. im really heated. FUCK
    test
  8. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

thats funny cuz the 'Experts' had him listed number 3 on the best free agents out. and they praised the shit out of him as a signee for the Seahawks. but your prolly right cuz your smarter then everyone.
    test
  9. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Once the deadline came and went, the Seahawks moved toward adding a big-time player to their defense, reaching a contract agreement with former 49ers linebacker Julian Peterson, one of the premier players still in the unrestricted free agent market.

The seven-year agreement, if completed, is expected to total more than what the Vikings offered Hutchinson. It will pay Peterson, the No. 4 player overall in ESPN.com's free agent rankings, as much as $55 million over seven seasons, and includes $18.5 million in bonuses.

It is not known if the acquisition of Peterson will take the Seahawks out of the running for Jets defensive end John Abraham. The Seahawks are locked with Atlanta in a tug-of-war over the three-time Pro Bowl end; they have agreed with the Jets on trade compensation, but they have been unable to strike a contract agreement with Abraham, whose preference is to play for the Falcons.

In securing Peterson, a tremendously talented player whose production has been reduced by injures in the last two seasons, the Seahawks are getting the kind of outside pass rusher they hoped that Abraham might bring them. Seattle led the NFL in sacks in 2005 with 50, but no player had more than nine.

The 27-year-old Peterson has the potential to produce double-digit sacks. He is regarded as one of the NFL's most athletic and diversely gifted defenders and can be a dominant force at times from his strongside linebacker spot.

Meanwhile, Seahawks officials, who met with Peterson late last week, believe that he is fully recovered from a torn Achilles and will return to his previous form in 2006. Several other teams, including the Dolphins, had indicated strong interest in Peterson since the start of the free agent period.

The 49ers' first-round draft choice in 2000, Peterson sustained a torn Achilles five games into the '04 season. Although he returned to play in 15 games in '05, totaling 87 tackles and three sacks, he was still slowed a bit from the injury.

The former Michigan State standout played each of the last two seasons under the one-year qualifying offer for a franchise player and was seeking a long-term contract. The 49ers felt they could not afford to use the franchise marker on Peterson for a third straight season and understood there was a good chance that he would depart as an unrestricted free agent.
    test
  10. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

thats from ESPN. ^ not Profane so you can argue with there logic not mine. either way he's not a niner anymore so life is not longer worth living.
    test
  11. young J

young J that nigga.

lol does it really matter?

the 49ers suck, with or without him they still ain't gone win no more than 5 games.
    test
  12. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

^ this guy knows football.
    test
  13. toker

maybe football as in soccer

american football lol not even close

check wat he said about his raiders
    first al davis is stupid.. who the hell drafts a kicker with a top 15 pick??

2nd aaron brooks doesnt fit any team except the opposing team.. guy chokes more than manning
    test
  14. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

it matters because were gonna lose anyways so i need to have one player that i atleast like who i can say is good. or i'll kill myself. thats why it matters.
    test
  15. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

Allow me to prove to you why everyone thinks you're an idiot

I rest my case. He's one of the best on the free agent class not the whole of the NFL. Dumbass

Pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.