Fuck the Forty Niners

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by ProFane, Mar 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

I am no longer a fan of the NFL. since the Niners got sold they have done nothing but try and lose there fans. well they lost me. im pissed. Peterson is no longer a niner. i have no reason to watch the niners lose every game next year. and im not a switch a team kind of guy. i hate Football.
    test
  2. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

damn man. i too am a die hard 49er fan. but every team goes through that garbage period thanks to free agency and the salary cap.

but we do need a new owner. John York is so damn cheap. he won't spend the money for good players, and we REALLY need a new stadium.
    test
  3. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

you see how much seattle gave peterson though... shit was crazy, dolphins were in the running to get him, but im glad we didn't give him that kinda cash... wtf they thinking?
    test
  4. LordHysider

LordHysider Bawler

49ers would have sucked anyway, atleast peterson is on a team that can win.
    test
  5. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

Alex Smith has been said to be working very hard.

49ers need to reinvent our offense first and I think they will do that.

Have hope good coach and hopefully a good quaterback.
    test
  6. cyphamasta

cyphamasta New Member

*crossing fingers*
    test
  7. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

Dude your crazy Peterson is top 5 Linebackers in the leauge easy. he's just been hurt last couple years. and on a team that is total bullshit. watch him in seatle he'll fucking destroy niggaz once agian. im so totally pissed right now. i mean im really mad and i thought it would just be for the day. but i think i'll stay angry untill AJ Hawk tackles 200 bitchs in one year. if thats who we get. i'd rather have Huff though cuz my fucking Niners cut Ahmad Plummer another one of my favorites. God damnit i want to hit something
    test
  8. Iceodu921

top 5...

hardly
    test
  9. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

^ lmao seriously.
    test
  10. the Prince

the Prince New Member

the nfl is for rednecks, one of the worst leagues out there

stick to true sports like college basketball and major league baseball
    test
  11. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

yeah but an achilles injury isn't always an easy thing to come back from... some players permanently lose a step after an achilles tear... not saying he will, just saying...

hes right now hes in the urlacher/lewis pay scale... i just dont think hes worth that...
    test
  12. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

peterson is no longer top 5 lb...he was never a top 5 lb anyways, even when he was injury free...he's never topped 100 tackles or 10 sacks, so i don't see how that qualifies as him being a top 5 lb...peterson is a good lb but he's never reached his potential and maybe he'll reach that in seattle...

niners sucks anyways....their last couple drafts have netted nobody!
    test
  13. The Jeus

The Jeus _________

^ he was a great coverage linebacker and that isn't something that necessarily makes the stat page
    test
  14. Iceodu921

Hes a good cover guy. I mean people blow it outta propotion. I remember shockey taking a dump on him all game. Hes a good linebacker but their are alot of good lbs. Hes defintely not top 5.

Vilma>Peterson
    test
  15. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

u stupid fuck never speak again

i hate u uneducated posters

in football u dont judge players on their stats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i swear is that to hard to understand????

u mods need to keep these retards together in a pen or something so they dont get out and spread false info
    test
  16. toker

lol.. MLb need to change their name to Wal-mart the way they bring in illegal immigrants
    test
  17. the Prince

the Prince New Member

baseball is a worldwide sport unlike "american football". the nfl is almost as bad as arena football these days
    test
  18. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

they got rid of brandon lloyd. tell me who is gonna catch alex smiths passes? that's what i thought. it's bad when your tight end is your best receiver ask mike vick.
    test
  19. toker

well nobody is stoping these other countires from participating.. its just they know better.. those other countires athletes cant compare to the nfl ones.. maybe like 5% have an actual chance.. its not baseball where u dont have to have skill in order to make it.. nor is it like basketball where being 7ft gets u a huge contract

and i find it funny your ragging on the number #1 sport.. basketball on the other hand has been in the toilet and gets ripped by ex players/nba purest

baseball has to resort to illegal immigrants and illegal drugs to keep them in the media spotlight.. the only thing people cared about the last 10 yrs in baseball was the mcguire/soas race and they were both on roids and the league knew it.. talk about stooping to the lowest level

dont be mad your sports suck
    test
  20. the Prince

the Prince New Member

japan would beat the usa in a game of american football i can tell you that for sure
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.