"Fuck that the URL crowd was bias!"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ZassoBowl, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZassoBowl

ZassoBowl OJ Simpson With The Coke

^ This.
    test
  2. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

I ain't condoning it but my nigga it was crazy in there. Like Pen said heat was swaging on 100. Was in there for 10 hours and it was packed. Some people can't handle that
    Edit; I thought you were talking specifically about last night lol
    test
  3. ESheights

ESheights Active Member

No one is defending the crowd in the way you are making it, people are defending them about being accused of bias.
    test
  4. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

because they paid, stood in line, and waited in the fuckin heat, while i just chilled in the crib in front of the ac readin twitter updates for free but if i think the crowd is right when the footage drops i'll boo with the fuckin crowd while watchin the youtube video :funny:
    test
  5. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Good lord, when are you guys going to realize that bitching about unruly crowds does NOTHING until you see the footage, period. Whether they were being retarded or just booing at what they saw as a shit performance will be clearer when that shit comes out.

I was at Lollapalooza this weekend, and right before Nas & Damien Marley came on it was raining heavily and everyone in the corwd started chanting "fuck you VIP" from the people guarded from the rain, and Lollapalooza is a great fun loving crowd in general. Crowds do what the hell they want. You can protest it all you want, but they are entitled to voice their opinion however rudely they feel when they spent their money and patience and time to see a show.

"Oh but they should just be NICE!" If you've ever been to ANY kind of show, you know no one is free from criticism from the crowd, not the Beatles, not Bob Dylan, not Run-DMC, certainly not some random ass battlers.

I was rooting for Hoffa before the battle though, I'll have to make my opinion of his performance when the battle comes out.
    test
  6. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

The talking heads that complain about the crowds to the extent they do are never at the events.
    test
  7. DECIBEL67

DECIBEL67 New Member

Its all love tbh. I am hella lookin forward to the tape. I'm just mad that very good battlers had to deal with a disrespectful environment. I would say the same for any other event, real talk.
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  8. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

^^its "commercialized" crowd now...

spitters aren't gonna be tolerated on the spot...

it will be the people who talk personal shit and the people who make simple punclines that will get all the cheers... the real rap fans will have to wait for footage now
    test
  9. ESheights

ESheights Active Member

test
  10. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

^^^:funny::funny: dam dawg ur on like a full out mission to get people to believe this shit.... this must be some serious shit to u.... do like not want us to watch the footage???:funny::funny::funny: is their something ur worried about lmao
    test
  11. purproller

purproller New Member

I cant wait 2 see what u say after the battle drop lmao
    test
  12. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

^^^i can save u the suspense lmfao... i will eliminate the crowd... if verb won... i will say verb won... if clips won... i will say clips won... dam u CANT WAIT for my battle opinion....lmfao it's that serious to u...

what hood u from in the chi... thats like my second home... u a new york dick rider... thats a violation in the chi lmfao
    test
  13. ESheights

ESheights Active Member

:beat: Stop it. Im just posting what people that were there are saying, that there was no NY bias, cause the crowd went in on all kinds of people.

Now what you are doing is funny, and shows that you're worried.
    test
  14. purproller

purproller New Member

Do yo STL niggas kno u got Verb dick in yo mouth 24/7 or do u only do dat on here?? lmao get yo goof ass outta here bra U a clown, u on this website all day tryna argue wit these lames weather u know it or not that means u a one too. I never knew a nigga who went thru so much to protect a nigga he never met just cuz they from the same city lmaoo
    test
  15. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

^^^thought so... another whiteboy wigga... "I'm From The Chi"... lmao ya oak park... bwahahahhaha... u wiggas kill me....

now on ignore.... purproller

i ain't goin back in forth with some lil white dude from oak park in an identity chrisis lmao

and stop sayin nigga u racist lil fuck... that shit might make u feel good online but it might get u fucked up in real life...
    test
  16. key2life

key2life BK ni66a

I was there homie. Verb didn't get boo'd before he started rapping. After Clips finished in the 1st it was Aye Verb's turn and then the camera guy was fixing something. Clips first round was so hard everyone was anticipating hearing Verb's verse. It kind of stalled the battle in a sense and the crowd was just booing that not Aye Verb. When the names was introduced throughout the night Aye Verb got one of the loudest cheers along with Holla, Math & Hollow.

I was there and I'm a huge Aye Verb fan. I wanted both Verb and Math to win and trust me when I tell you ... nobody was being bias. They just got outdone. Also those lines Aye Verb is freaking typing on twitter weren't all that so don't go overboard. On top of that its different when he's typing shit Clips was saying versus you actually being there and hearing how Clips said it. Aye Verb was trying to do that calm shit like he did with Will and Charlie won the crowd off jump by going for his head and rapping before they even flipped the coin. If Verb would have went in hard like he did against Miles or even Math he would have hung but he sounded like shit compared to Charlie especially live. I lost a ton of respect for the corny shit Verb is pulling right now. I know last night hurt his ego but he needs to sit back and just chill. Sitting there saying "he called me a diesel dyke and they went crazy" ... anything sounds corny if you type it and then down play it. Fact is when you hear Charlie calling him a diesel dyke in person that shit was hilarious. I for one didn't like Charlie going into last night and thought he was all hype off that 1 battle but he completely won me over as well. I was hoping Verb went in and all that and at one point he rapped REAL REAL lazy and just threw in the towel and then went to the crowd "ya could boo me now" ... It was pathetic.

How many homefield advantages do we see in every battle? It happens all the time. Charlie won the crowd and then Verb instead of sitting there realizing he had to match Charlie's energy when some of his lines didn't get as much love ... he should have went in hard but instead he put it in his head the crowd was against him. It cost him his most embarrassing moment ever.
    test
  17. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

^ This. But don't even entertain Willy.

At that one point, it really looked like Verb gave up. It was pathetic.
    test
  18. purproller

purproller New Member

oak park...lmfao

try englewood, where u from tho? it really dont matter cuz u prolly stay in the house anyway lmao...
    test
  19. WillyHova

WillyHova New Member

ok... i ain't put u on ignore yet... englewood huh... what u bang????
    test
  20. purproller

purproller New Member

Im GDN all day, dnt worry bout me I really do dis shit, while u just gettin ya post count up :funny:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.