"Fuck that the URL crowd was bias!"

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ZassoBowl, Aug 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZassoBowl

ZassoBowl OJ Simpson With The Coke

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

If Math Hoffa got booed in NY there was no fucking bias for anybody.

People who were not at the event making excuses for math and verb HOURS after the fucking battles happend.

If Clips bodied Verb and Calicoe bodied Math and you didn't think it would happen deal with it.. quit catching feelings for battle rappers like there your homies and shit.

I wasn't at the event so I don't have a clue what happened but everyone seems to be saying the same thing so just wait for the footage and decide except for researching fucking excuses.

"I heard clips called aye verb nick cannon how the fuck did he win!!?? omgawdd bias" Pathetic..

Unless you were at the event you don't have a clue what went down so deal with the recaps like a man and make your own decision later.
    test
  2. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

People are just disappointed

I'm shocked tbh, but fine with the results
    test
  3. Bakez0151

Bakez0151 BANTERRR!

why doesnt everybody just wait for the footage :(
    test
  4. wizrd_of_nom

wizrd_of_nom New Member

Who wasn't sure Calicoe would win? I was like "Damn straight he will" and yall was like "Nah son nah."
    test
  5. pukechuckwalker

pukechuckwalker New Member

Holla killed Hollow, and Hollow is the most dickrode battle rapper of all-time.

Holla assaulted that bitch nigga so badly he's now being referred to has Hitman Turner-Brown.
    test
  6. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

Who's yall? I predicted the same thing
    test
  7. ESheights

ESheights Active Member

test
  8. CartmanGTSP

CartmanGTSP New Member

Maybe Math got booed because he was wack, and Verb got booed because NY hates him. Has anyone even considered that possibility?

According to Verb he got booed before he said a word, so I wouldn't doubt it. Plus, most of the Verb lines I've seen were pretty dope.
    test
  9. swpstateofmind

swpstateofmind i got da burna

Verb is losing respect by his faggotry here. Stop with these excuses and if you werent there, stop with the pre determined decision that theres no way Verb lost or got killed. It is just retarded. I understand yall disapoointed, but NO ONE THERE thought Verb won a single RD.
    test
  10. ahmadou

ahmadou New Member

cuz it's gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooong time haha
    test
  11. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

Word some Verb dickriderd been going HAM trying to find excuses and taking solace in anything that made him look better and none of them saw the battle smh. I said it before just wait for the footage cause y'all niggas is looking 10 shades of depressed
    test
  12. IAmMrGetItDone

IAmMrGetItDone Mr. Get It Done

only person i really feel sorry for is miles
    test
  13. swpstateofmind

Miles was the worst body tbh
    test
  14. MasterKush

MasterKush iBlaze

enough with all this shit man, wait till you see it for yourself. there is no changing the minds of people who cant deal with a loss of their battler and some dudes are so bitter now they are trying to say hollow got killed just so one STL dude got a win.... the shit JUST went down last night and all i see is some dudes crying and the other ones rubbing it in... its going to take weeks if not months to see some of these battles so what are you going to do, argue about it till then? Your going to kill these battles before they even come out, just chill out a little bit and let the battles speak for them selves.
    test
  15. swpstateofmind

We will be waiting for these battles for a minute.
    test
  16. pukechuckwalker

pukechuckwalker New Member

Holla destroyed Hollow, ppl.

Get over it.
    test
  17. Thick Frog

Thick Frog New Member

Dude, fuck the bias, it was the Mics, else Verb and Math woulda bodied. Miles woulda still got trasht doe....

hahahaha GTFOH

I want to call everyone's attention to Rex's third vs Tech.... shit got shaky and the crowd started to turn on him, so Rex overpowered them and won them over with his energy. Re watch. Sounds like Rex did it again vs Con, the mark of a true champion.

If they couldn't win the crowd over, then they just arent on that level. Clips was coming with artillery and Verb didn't have the guns to compete apparently. Lou has gotten love from NY on multiple occasions in the past, so I dont see why this time it would suddenly change.
    test
  18. IllerThanYou

IllerThanYou Well-Known Member

lol miles got whupped so bad he deleted his twitter. :lol:
    test
  19. Krown

Krown New Member

Im not surprised about math...he raps like hes reading a newspaper & is the most overrated rapper on RM. Calicoe is that dude:lp2:
    test
  20. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.