fuck ps3, fuck xbox360

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by LowPro, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

stoopit-lol
    randomly-lol
    what a stupit fag you cant spell i that i couldnt spell. lol.
    the 360 is going to be better for game play-Quote from the maker of MGS the xbox360 is aiming for realism and game play (the controller have lil to do with game play) and look at the history Nintendo they make controllers ahead of their time with their controller.

revolution's CONTROLLER.
    why did Nintendo say that?
    test
  2. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

if some say this is fake, its not. the sega gen sales when up and sega CD made alot of money. and since Snes aready has something Sony in it, so Nintendo made a designe of SNES CD but Nintendo change their mind since SNES sales was doing better a year later.
    just look at these:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    test
  3. -Prospect-

-Prospect- AKA LEE

I wouldnt pick it over the ps3 or xbox360, but that shit does look dope.
    test
  4. Wise Mynd

Wise Mynd Wordy..

test
  5. jam_on33

jam_on33 I am...Nicky Bucks

i saw a large old black box thing with a Playstation logo on it in EB Games not to long ago.

it had a huge controller to.
    test
  6. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

its not the real thing, wtf, that thing looks like a fuckin helmet lol. The real shit looks way better than that, and that would be this right here, gimme one sec...
    test
  7. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

test
  8. nice n simple

nice n simple Is Stimpy On Crack ?

if its fake..sheeiiiit... i gota say... its dope lol... the looks,... not the system.. why? cause i havent played it...
    test
  9. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

obviously i wasnt serious with the stoopit thing...and RANDOMLY IS A WORD.. you FUCKING idiot. And I really can't tell if you're joking or not so don't quote me on this...but it's really spelled stupid, not stupit. Controllers have little to do with gameplay??? Ummmm okay, is this kid serious, or is he fucking brain damaged? Wtf are you talking about, controllers have EVERYTHING to do with gameplay, that's why Nintendo is trying to change the way games are played forever with their controller, you fucking dumbass.

"what a stupit fag you cant spell i that i couldnt spell. lol."

umm wtf lmao you are an idiot...nuf said
    test
  10. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

i would think game play is what the game makers do and not the console company. controller have something to do with getting a console. i never used a controller that i hated alot, i didnt like the PS2 contoller but i used it to play a game. nintendo is going to come out last and i think most people who are getting a console will have the PS3 or Xbox360 but the people who love nintendo will get the revolution. the revolution looks kinda good for a cd drive.
    test
  11. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

it is... but the controller affects it 100%... the better the controller, the better possibility for better gameplay.
    test
  12. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

it say that the controller for the xbox360,PS3 and revolution would be so diff that will make a diff. in sales will be wronge
    test
  13. K Mile

K Mile New Member

agree .. besidez nintendo is fo kidz and retards ... only cool games ever made on nintendo are resident evil , the mario collection (for kids but remind me of my old love .. classic shiat ... .. and metroid prime ..

pez out
    test
  14. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

I intend to buy one, but your title is a joke right?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.