FUCK Pro Tools, FUCK Reason, midi controllers, sound modules....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by STATEMENT.1, Sep 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

medicinal you sound like an idiot. reason being is because everything your saying is theory.. i can prove to you looping a sample takes talent. go listen to an sdizzle beat. he has hot samples and loops them fine. but are his beats bangin? well then. plz stfu with taht bullshit.

statement... come on now. you sound hella stupid with this shit. why is it all the kids on the net agree? lets see if neptunes, just blaze, kanye, tim and bob, timberland agree? if they agree then i might take it into consideration. but not cuz some no name producer online says that this works.

no offense just real talk.
    test
  2. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

its not a drum machine for the simple fact it has no drum sounds in it....and it does more then just drums it, sequences, samples, filters, yadda yadda

drum machines r was out dated, they r cool if u can find a few CHEAP and u want that kind of synthy drummy kinda feel lol if that makes sense
    test
  3. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

Obviously you sound like one too b/c if you read my post...I said that looping still can create a hot beat...eg. trick- take it to the house...but it terms of production skills and talent...it is production 101... and if you think its not.... That says alot about your skills.....

And i still looking for the proof you said you would show me how looping a sample takes talent.... Your proof is that sdizzle made a bangin beat.... (read above)... A hot beat does not mean it takes a lot of talent to make

No one can prove there point....it is my opinion....

talent...to me... is a level of skills... I think looping is like being in the first grade of production....
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

no you fuckin idiot. damn you missed the whole point. sdizzle has NO TALENT> he loops hot samples and dont come out withhot beats. you dotn have hot beats. which means you dont have talent either. which means shut the fuck up and go to bed.
    test
  5. Medicinal

Medicinal nmljby

I guess.... I did not listen to his beats.... and of course.... stop hatin... If I actually took beats seriously....i might...maybe... care what you thought.... and if you think looping is talent.... put your equipment up on ebay...
    test
  6. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

me personally... I rather have a hot beat made without a sample vs. a hot beat made with a sample

but in the end, a hot beat is a hot beat.

I rather be talented with both.

Most people who say Fuck Sound Modules are usually the ones who can't make shit without the help of chopping someone else's shit up.

When the real reason most samplers love samples is because they can't make an original for shit.

Just Blaze is that n!gga.
    test
  7. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

sampling isn't the easiest shit but neither is composing

I think anybody can get some pre made loops and add beats to them

its hard to play a soulful melody on the piano

I say to each his own , u can have all the equipment u want or use FL with preset sounds

as long as the beat is hot, thats all that matters fuck the dumb
    test
  8. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

i was wit u till u said cats who sample cant make hot shit. Theres a lot of nice cats who sample all the time. Even off of this board. They compose and sample and make equally hot tracks. In the end what does it matter what other "producers" think of someone elses beat
    test
  9. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

LMAO!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<< Dies....
    test
  10. WillieK

WillieK New Member

how bout we all stop samplin and stop usin sound module and all that bullshit and just get a mic, a drum, a piano, a guitar, flute and etc, and see who make better shit

lol i'm bored

and i got a fuckin bio test tomorrow
    test
  11. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

^ I know I have the facility and instruments to do that. I dont know about yall
    test
  12. Likle Gotti

Likle Gotti New Member

man if u wanna sample and loop shit if it sounds hot do it
    if u dont, dont do it

trust when i say it does take a talent to pick out hot loops, literaly u can LOOP anything and put drums over it but it wont be hot,....it takes talent to pick out hot loops, the right drums sounds, drum lines, then doing a proper bassline, sequencing out all the break downs and changes, to say it take no talent is bullshit

u need an ear for it, that in itself is a talent, u can loop friggin the theme to jerry springer and put drums on it dont make it hot
    test
  13. HYPNOTIK

HYPNOTIK Fully Loaded

exactly
    test
  14. Mellow Madness

Mellow Madness aKa sTaTiK

fuck sound modules?

lmao.. ur making it seem like everyone only samples..

i disagree
    test
  15. _Organik_

_Organik_ Deaf Villian This Guy's

Statement should let me have some untagged beats so good music can be made
    test
  16. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Coppin' me a guitar pretty soon. Basic jump off... acoustic
    test
  17. HeadSick

HeadSick Ill Legitamate

samples are always good, but ive also seen some peeps ruin a good sample..

i agree its not the equipment its the producer...... you can spend all the money u want and buy all the latest shit and still drop wack beats.....

and yo statement!!!

incognito from tdot seen??????

u from the dot?
    test
  18. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

FL for life
    test
  19. HeadSick

HeadSick Ill Legitamate

differently....

here's something to think about...

there have been a million threads on here bickering back and forth about this and that....

how bout we all take the energy that goes into everyone whining like bitches... bottle it up.. mix it wit some pepsi drink that shit and start producing..

everyone here goes on and on about a bunch of shit that they probably dont even know about..

if you make a dope beat and all you did was loop a sample, then props if u play out everything on instruments and make a hott beat props too...

ya'll need to stop crying like a bunjch of fuckin sissies and make hott beats, how ever you'd like not how some geek on here says it should be done...

thats the beauty about producing, as a producer you get to choose what you want to use..

i used to check this board when i was young, i left it because everyone thinks they know everyhting about everything.. and reality is half of the little faggits on here really think they are ill, but will never have a career, and will never get love off line...

blah im done typing......
    test
  20. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

Socrates once said:

To toss an a.pple in the sea; is like to kill a newborn dove; it cant happen
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.