fuck paper money, gold and silver, you better plant a garden for food!

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by Alias3000, Apr 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

fruit trees like apple, peach, plum and garden shit like potatoes and greens will be the most valuable comodities you can own in the next few years.
    test
  2. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

And your source is? Another illuminati conspiracy theory?
    test
  3. Alias3000

nope. just another factoid about the Illuminati and their conspiracy.
    test
  4. Alias3000

Oh and in case you're not paying attention. look up Monsanto and what they're agenda is . they are the driving force behind why food will be more valuable than gold.
    test
  5. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

I dunno......

an OZ of gold in 2005 was around $700, today it's like $1500. That's not a bad turn around and way less work than farming.
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

You are aware of the fact that many people grow their won vegetables, right?
    test
  7. Alias3000

Not as many as those that rely on the grocery stores. the ones growing their own food are the smart ones. but that's a small percetage overall.
    test
  8. Alias3000

only problem is you can't eat it and what will you spend it on when all the capital markets are worth shit? can't sell it if nobody wants to buy it.
    test
  9. KNoXvillE

Someone will always want to buy gold.

You can cultivate foods in less than a year. Your sources are gonna leave you broke my friend. Gold is a good investment tool, not a get rich scheme. Only the poor will have to worry about food. The smart and rich will be ok.
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I can't believe I misspelled own....xD

I know city folks don't usually have the neccessary space for growing produce, but I'm sure there's a garden or two in the suburbs...

I can say at least for the country I come from; there's not a house without a vegetable garden. It's more or less a part of tradition.
    test
  11. Alias3000

no good.
    test
  12. Alias3000

true but how much will you have to barter with? do you have a gold brick now? how willyou get it?

point is. the "haves" already have all the gold and silver. they will be the ones to starve the land.
    test
  13. Alias3000

This is my point. the city-folk will have it hard., the farmers will be able to manage. and it's triple the number of city folks than country folks. farms will be raided for food. people will die by Willie Joes' shotgun and vicsious hounds, mostly likely pitbulls, boxers, german sheppards and Rottweilers.
    test
  14. KNoXvillE

You must not remember about the "Great Depression"

There were bread lines, many people did starve to death and to this day, it was the worst shape our economy has ever been in. People bitch about how things are today but we're living good. When the day comes, when we can't provide food for everyone, we'll already be living like the Jetson's stacked in the sky do to population issues. You say all this will take place in the next few years, I highly doubt that. If what you say ever did happen, it would be long after you're gone.

But grow trees! I'm always for it!
    test
  15. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

this dude's falling for the obvious reverse psychology here. the illuminati are planting these conspiracy theories to drive up gold prices, making them millions.

and the food thing is just a red herring to distract you from what's really going on. obviously they're going to use chemtrails to kill off your home garden so you'll be dependent on them for your food. i mean, that's so obvious.
    test
  16. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Or, just do what every normal person with some sense does in modern times...

Stock some canned foods, fish, and a few cases of water just in case.

Forget the 'illuminati' (which was made up by white supremacists by the way, and was a central tennet in early KKK 'theology'...) --natural disasters can be a bitch if you have no surplus.

Vegetable gardens and trees are a good learning experience and hobby - but seriously they are useless in times of diaaster... because 1 - they need shitloads of water or die. 2 - they can be easily destroyed by the elements. 3 - can fall victim to parasites. 4. Requires various products that may not be available in a time of emergency, disaster or ... 'illuminati' coup.

Just get about 4-5 cases of bottled water, canned meats and fish (not too much sodium.... if you can.) and you'll be good...

If not you're probably already dead from whatever disaster happened and in that case... you won't be needing food anyways.
    test
  17. Thrizzy

Thrizzy 3.T.

As ancillary food, I seriously doubt most people grow enough to really sustain themselves.
    test
  18. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

do daisies count
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I only have a front yard. If i planted a garden there, douchebag losers from my block would pick through that shit when i wasnt around.

so i cant consider this an option untill i have a fenced yard with barb wire, a 50 cal snipoer rifle and/or anti personel mines
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.