Fuck obama!

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ghambit, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

no you don't
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

Yea well it's illegal to drive without insurance.

And you don't have to buy health insurance. You can leave America. I mean I don't think that solves anything, but i'm just showing you how your logic sounds.

Why are you guys so ppposed to this heath bill? Because you disagree with some of the regulations?

It seems like a lot of you guys who are against the health reform cannot properly weigh in the differences of the significance in certain aspects of the bill.

You disagree with a certain regulations, but is that a big enough reason to stop 5 million children from getting health care?

You don't think it's fair to throw in money into a system that helps kids get free health care? I wonder if you guys know any kids who couldn't get treated prior to this bill. There were parents out there with sick children, and they couldn't do anything about it. It shouldn't have to happen to you or your kids for you to finally realize the importance of this. Wheres the sympathy?

But then again, I guess im arguing with people who honestly believe that Obama bailed out Goldman for billions of dollars, because their 14,000 employees (and their families) contributions to the campaign added up to not even 1/750th of his campaign funds, and whose employees also contributed to McCains campaign.

Im really not surprised at some of you who lack a realistic and logical perception of the world, and politics.

Oh yea but what was Onibats theory? That Obama "told them to keep their donations under $200". Your fucking serious? Any one of those 14,000 employees would make their grand grand grand children rich off of exposing Obama for doing something so foolish. lol can you imagine Obama walking around Goldman Sachs, and asking people "Are you voting for me or Mccain? Because if your voting for me, keep the donations under $200." Someone with your knowledge about politics, who has articulate style of writing, and has great vocabulary, is honestly not smart enough to know that Obama would never do that? That Obama would have to have a 15 iq to do that?

What the goal of these debates? To find the truth, or to seek reasons to dislike Obama? Because it looks some of you are desperately LOOKING for reasons to dislike him. And even when you think you found one, it makes absolutely no sense.

He's the only president in the history of America who does not have special interest.

Obama is the first governor/president who does not have a kitchen cabinet. There's nobody advising him anything. Everything you see, is what you get.

edit: sorry guys last bump, and last call for rebuttal
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.