Fuck obama!

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Ghambit, May 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

You are a pathetic liberal who fell for Obama's cheap rhetoric and has no idea how power functions. Dude I seriously suggest you read some Noam Chomsky or Michael Parenti.

[youtube]A8dyR9SPs7Q[/youtube]
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

Yea but it was Bush who devised the bailouts and chose the banks. Obama and McCain were on board the entire time, but it was Bush who devised it.

Yea we literally did just give them money, because they literally would have went out of business if we hadn't. Maybe there were some loopholes found in the bailout that the greedy CEOs took advantage of, such as giving themselves big bonuses. Not Obamas fault, nor intention. He voted on the bailout like you said, but did not devise it.

I dont get it man, it like if something is beneficial to the country, but it goes through wall street, its bad all of a sudden? Your reason for Obama having special interest in Wall Street is not breaking up big banks? What a bout the million other factors that could be listed for doing something like that?
    test
  3. reznick

reznick New Member

My proof is that the only accusations made like this are by people like you who have complete false sense of reality and politics.
    test
  4. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

And Obama, instead of acting like a leader, went along with Bush and Paulson. The bailout was pointless because it didn't prevent another situation like it from happening again. Many liberal Senators and Congressmen voted against it, like Russ Feingold, Bernie Sanders, and Dennis Kucinich. It is true that Bush devised it, but what difference does it make?

Thre were no "loop holes" because it was one gigantic fucking hole. They just gave them the money no strings attached. No oversight, no stipulations, no nothing. It was a total racket.

His actions as president show that it definitely was his intention to not fundamentally change Wall Street in anyway. And yes, not breaking up the banks is a fucking terrible position to take. Here is a whole entire article about the Wall STreet regulation bill by Matt Taibbi:
    http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/;kw=[36899,157778]

People who have immense wealth and power seek to protect and expand their wealth and power and this manifests itself in our political system and if you can't see this you need to read some more books.
    test
  5. reznick

reznick New Member

Dont you get it?

You can keep reading your books about governments and different ways it was practiced to the death of you, but until you learn how to utilize the information your given, its pointless. Its just another way to one up someone in trivia.

I have no idea how power functions work?

You know what you are?

You are one of those people who pick up the newspaper every morning, read the new story about politics, goes to school takes some classes about the government, and thinks he knows everything about politics and power.

Your one of the 95% in this country who calls themselves a 5%er. Except you are nothing near it.

You know all these terms about politics, and use it to intimidate people in arguments rather than use common sense. You bring up bills passed or not passed as supporting evidence when their existence is extremely minuscule in comparison to the real subject at hand.

I'm 20 years old, have taken no political classes, and I do not read books about Machiavelli and other powerful people or governments ahead.

All I have is common knowledge, which is starting to seem not so common anymore. I understand things for what they are, and do not let untrustworthy sources like the media dictate my reasoning.

Keep giving me your reasons Obama has special interest, and as long as you post sources to support your argument, I will keep on using those same exact sources to shut your theory down.

Till then just keep reading your political stories online, and leaving messages in the comment box saying how obama is this or that.

I can tell you have never ran for office. You do not know anyone who ran for office who is close enough to you to explain politics.

I can tell you were never involved with any campaign. And if you were, your misconceptions on fundraising is horrendous.

You dont know shit about politics my friend. And power? You know even less. Your a dweeb who thought he made some smart intelligent points, and decided he was going to push it as if its 100% fact. But to people who have actually been involved or know what they are talking about, your just another rat in the maze. And unless you actually run for office, or learn some real things about politics in your life, your gonna be on your deathbead just as unaware as you are now. How pitiful
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

do you think i am suggesting you write your college thesis with information from a site with animated gifs and a flashing pink background like geocities.com/crazycarlshomepage/what-i-think-about-politics.htm or some shi?
    test
  7. reznick

reznick New Member

Broken link. I want to see it, im interested.

How did it not prevent the problem from happening again? Where is the 2nd 700B bailout? The companies are no longer about fail. Seems like the money went good use if you ask me.

Can you show me, in what ways the money was being used improperly?

And if you dont remember the bailout occurred at a time of massive chaos within the economy. Something had to be done fast. If a few regulatory issues were improper, than so be it. But your making it seem as if the regulations were so significant that none of the money was being used properly?

Again please show me.
    test
  8. reznick

reznick New Member

Gandhi was a lawyer, he became a human rights leader

Obama was a lawyer, he became a President

Yes I agree that 99.9% of wealthy people seek to only expand their wealth. But .01% have good intentions and do what they do to benefit society. Even if society doesn't understand them.

Stop telling me to read books. Maybe you need to slow down on them books. You need to work on learning how to interpret the info your taking in, before you go on reading them.
    test
  9. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

Very inspiring post. For the record, I don't take any politics classes and my political views are the result of years of looking at my surroundings, taking note of the poverty in this country. The haves and have nots. You speak of common sense, but it isn't some far out idea for an academic seminar that our government works for big business. The justice system reflects this, everything reflects this. I read news and political books because the topic interests me.

As for my "big political words", well these words exist for a reason and they convey ideas in one word rather than a whole sentence. Politics, unfortunately, is a little complicated at times.

And trust me brother, don't get started on the media. I can run rings around the mainstream media like you couldn't believe.
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

What does the Justice System reflect? I know your making a rhetorical statement, but what do you mean? The justice system in America is probably the most flawed part of country. It is filled with corruption and out dated ideologies and laws. And it is definitely not on Obams side. Maybe at the surface it may seem like that, but further research will indicate that the Justice System has been out to get Obama since day one of his presidency.

By big political words, I meant using specifics such as bills to support your theory. You try to make it so unless the person your arguing with knows exactly what bill your talking about, cannot continue the argument with you. When in fact your supporting arguments such as bill A and bill B are meaningless to your argument.

"And trust me brother, don't get started on the media. I can run rings around the mainstream media like you couldn't believe."

Oh trust me. Im the last person to say this to lol.
    test
  11. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

20yrs old saying reading books is for dummies and gives no insight into a subject coz common sense learned on the mean streets of going to school and hanging with the homies teaches all one needs to know bout these things....

Hahaha your a fool....completely and utterly there is no point speaking....coz the conversation is clearly over your head....the people in politics do read these books aswell and decide which ones they feel would work best for society, sure they mix and match and it gets confusing theres nothing wrong with debating the terms and meanings it gives greater understanding.....your just rambling bout bollocks bruv, "prove it to me!" like on some let me see it for my own eyes....cant read deeper into things obviously by misunderstanding my analogy before.....dunno whats wrong with you but you way young and you may think thats bullshit older people always say but it aint its true your perspective changes....until then I'm done with you on the politics tip coz it aint a conversation

PEACE
    test
  12. reznick

reznick New Member

I never said reading is for dummies bruv. I just said that I do not read political books, and dont need to, to argue against the points that people like you are bringing up.

I'm 20, right now I read books about boxing, and film. When I am older, I plan to read more sophisticated books, so I can properly interpret them and harness the knowledge, rather than use it for trivial purposes.

And my knowledge in politics and power comes from endeavors a lot deeper than "hanging with the homies in school". Im sure even though onitabas may disagree with all of my points, he probably realizes I know a lot for a 20 year old who is barely interested in politics. Im just around the right people I guess.

Onitabas may agree with every point your making, but probably knows just as well as I do that your points are dumb. Because last time someone showed me a source in this thread, I used it to prove them wrong. So obviously im doing the right thing in being diligent.

Does it piss you off that im 20?
    If I had said that I was a 30 year old with a masters in political science, you wouldnt have known the difference. So honestly, give me a break.
    test
  13. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

donno if you're referring to me but nobody is saying books are worthless. im saying there plenty of useful shit online, much of which comes from books. the same people who write these books contribute heavily to online pages. you know that right?
    test
  14. reznick

reznick New Member

he aint talkin to you get the fuck out my thread

hahhahahahaha
    test
  15. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Yea information can come from anywhere and Rez is right its how you process it....

But we talking bout the finer points of President Obama and right or wrong we all limited in our knowledge, but the more you read the better it is for you in forming your own opnion be it the same as mine or not.....I like a good debate will admit when someone makes a good point in hopes they do the same in return providing something constructive....namean....I never profess I know best just I know best for me....

And the age thing is exactly why you said it....I got nuff respect for young people coz they still have what I've lost but one day we all get older its a fact....you all say things like "he's too old to rap" an shit like that what you think you gonna be doing at 30?? Life is crazy thats another half of everything you've been thru in your life already bruv but now its gonna be even more dramatic than back then, you'll learn shit as you go and your priorities will change....not that everyone older is smarter or whatever but you vombine age with lots of reading then that opinion be it from a university or not will be able to stand up

PEACE
    test
  16. reznick

reznick New Member

test
  17. onitabas

onitabas die faggot

test
  18. reznick

reznick New Member

you have to buy car insurance

whats so bad about that?

America was the only powerful country in the western world with no free healthcare.

Now every kid has health care. And you think thats wrong, because people are forced to get health care?

Sorry buddy, but theres sick kids out there who weren't getting treated before, and we devised a plan to treat them. I bet if you met all these kids and spoke to them for one day you wouldn't be opposed to it.
    test
  19. DIZASTER

DIZASTER New Member

u guys all in here should go find proffesor griff's interview from public enemy about jay z and obama.....wooooooooo...that boi is a beastttt
    test
  20. H-yo_TheJedi

H-yo_TheJedi New Member

yo dizaster ya manyook did you really quit battle rap? and if yes then yel3an abook!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.