fuck my life

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Delinquent, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kid Blackie

Kid Blackie to your Jess Willard

I actually forgot all about that. Werdum the Emelianenko killer.
    test
  2. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

There is really nobody unless they do more conpromotions with dream ( although I don't know their roster at all) there is no comp at heavywieght in strikeforce.

I hops m1 finally gets off their high horse and get fedor in the ufc where the comp is at. I like fedor ( hate his delusional fan boys) let's put together some real fights now.
    test
  3. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

the only fights for fedor outside the ufc would be vs antonio silva, josh barnett, alistair overeem, and fabricio werdum (rematch)
    test
  4. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

Brock >

Looks like Delinquent loses again.
    test
  5. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

yeah man, because lesnar is a great submission artist

herman trolls again
    test
  6. Gorilla Nasty

One day you're realize that popular opinion isn't always right and always going with it doesn't make you look smart.
    test
  7. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

no, you just use dumb logic. and I never use popular opinion, who do I look like, nimrod? funny though, you think lesnar would beat fedor because he's big and athletic, yet you think a smaller, older, one dimensional, washed up, glass jaw queen chuck liddell would beat shaquille oneal. makes perfect sense (sarcasm)
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Gorilla Nasty

Last I checked Lesnar and Fedor were both professional fighters and Brock has showed that he could hang with pro fighters, not to mention coming into MMA his previous talents were conducive to it.

Funny you would think a professional basketball player could beat a professional MMA fighter.

More brilliance from Delinquent :scared:

Maybe you should take a break seeing as how virtually every post you type makes you look like a moron.
    test
  9. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

more insults herman? childish much? moron this. moron that. it never ends with you, you're always so bitter and wasting your time trying to compete with the next man over nothing

I never once said shaq could beat liddell, if you look in the threads, you'd see I picked chuck. I could care less though. at this point, the only fight I'd be interested in seeing with chuck is a fight against jose conseco. winner keeps heidi northcott.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Kid Blackie

Kid Blackie to your Jess Willard

Werdum could've submitted Brock with the very same thing.
    test
  11. Delinquent

Delinquent lol

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.