Fuck it then, Cavs beat Mavs and clinch a playoff spot...

Discussion in 'Sports Central' started by LikeWise3001, Mar 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LikeWise3001

LikeWise3001 I crush alot

I bet if the cavs would have lost their lead in the 4th.... or some shit, there would have been a thread so let me rep for the few real Cavalier fans...

Lebron scores 46.

Playoffs, watch out, .....lebron and the cavs will suprise alot of people. if we could get home court.... thats even more of a bonus.... Dont look for the cavs to get embarassed in the first round by any team.... cavs got too much heart and determination for that. If anything, Lebron and Big Z wont let that happen....

What can the Lebron doubters say now? He brought our team to the playoffs....and we have a good chance at getting 50 wins on the season.

and if larry hughes come back... woooo

Next game: Saturday 2p.m. vs Heat
    test
  2. Iceodu921

Iceodu921 Resident Sports Genius

no1 said they wouldnt make the playoffs.

so what exactly is your point.
    test
  3. LikeWise3001

^....my main point was to celebrate. my side point is.... lebron for mvp if we get 50 wins and win a round or two in the playoffs....ha

alot of people been saying since Lebron came to the league that he cant be considered a great player until he brings his team to the playoffs....(im talking tv announcers and articles)
    test
  4. G-Rob da great

G-Rob da great Fear moondog.

And rapmusic.com members.

And up until about Feb, there were still a ton of people saying Cleveland would either choke the season away again or not make the playoffs.

One of the biggest knocks against LeBron's career was that he hasn't made the post season and Carmelo and Wade have made it. Well toss that out the window.
    test
  5. G-Rob da great

WHOA! I'm watching PTI and Wilbon just picked LeBron second for MVP behind Nash and said he's ahead of "his boy" D-Wade

(and anybody who watches PTI on the reg KNOWS Wilbon loves D-Wade and rips LeBron all the time)

If we get 50 wins, he can't be denied a top 3 finish.

He's just got his second consecutive player of the week and WELL on his way to player of the month for March, leading our team to a franchise record for wins in the month and averaging 36 pts, 9 boards and 6 dimes over the last 7 games.
    test
  6. the Prince

the Prince New Member

test
  7. G-Rob da great

From my e-mail...

test
  8. LikeWise3001

dan gilbert and danny ferry are the shit.

lebron is here to stay.... and with a few minor changes.... we have a championship team in like two years.....

we are gonna make a serious run at that title. hmm.
    test
  9. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

lol since when was making the playoffs a big accomplishment??

talk about some low standards
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.