fuck it, i quit... its not as safe for some people

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by junio sixnine, Jul 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

shit negroes, that was the biggest buzz kill ive ever had :(

now you got me all paranoid that im some walking mental disorder that can never be helped...

:(

man.......
    i just wanna toss my stash now.
    test
  2. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

whoa

that shit was deep

I feel you homey

good luck, fuck weed..
    test
  3. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i dont think it alters people's intelligence
    it can break up your concentration though...

i still have my photographic memory
    test
  4. ShowMeDaMoney

ShowMeDaMoney New Member

Dam Nigguh, U Must Of Had That Killa Ass Weed That Made You Say Quitz...shit Pass That To Me
    test
  5. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

^im glad you realize how serious it is
    test
  6. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

idk dood...i think i got what u do...ive been smokin for 3 years and now i get a weird feelin SOMETIMES when im high...i feel like idk what to say and shit...and i used to make ok grades...average shit..no F's...but no im too damn lazy to do shit in school..they did do me up for ADD...and i took a test for it..and they gave me a prescription...and now ima graduate on time cuz ADEROL is the fuckin shit and idc what u say if u do have add or dont...aderol makes u looooooooove school...i used to hate it with a fuckin passion now i like it as long as i take my shit...but yeah ive been sober off weed for about 10 minutes... i think ima quit
    test
  7. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

Check it out dawg...it took me somethin like my fuckin heart stoppin to make me quit...and man you dont really feel the effects it has on you until you quit...I used to smoke to feel normal but when I quit I realized I was anything but normal...I developed some serious anxiety issues and paranoia that you wouldnt believe...first I had AIDS then I had cancer not to mention I was havin a heart attack every time I felt my heart beatin...and even tho I had 2-3 AIDS tests and numerous tests tellin me that I was perfectly fine...I just always KNEW that somethin was wrong...when 9 times outta 10...there really wasnt anything wrong...

As far as those symptoms you described...Livin life thru someone elses eyes, livin a dream or nightmare...dawg, your trapped inside your own mind and as dumb or out there that shit may sound, I'm pretty sure you'll know what I mean...and you're gonna have to get used to that shit cuz it will come and go...but how often it comes is on you, you have more control than you think dawg you just gotta be strong to over come it cuz if you're weak it will over come you very easily...you just have to be able to realize and fully understand the problem b4 you attempt to fix it you know? So teach yourself how to recognize ur anxiety or paranoia or depression and then teach yourself how to talk yourself out of it...

And yeah man, there may only be fragments of you left...but dont waste time dwellin on it son...pick up the pieces you got left and keep it movin

sorry for typin so much but yeah I can relate
    test
  8. Murdermook

Murdermook New Member

did you guys smoke ALOT before you two got the anxcity and shit i see what u guys saying tho my friend used to smoke so much that his lungs began to bleed and he had 2 quiet but he didnt get anxity or anything like a personanilty changge
    test
  9. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

^^I smoked about 12-13 grams a day, every day non stop for about 2 years...I never wanted to quit and it was hard cuz I was convinced it wasnt fuckin me up but its been about a year now that ive been sober and since then I went back to school, graduated, got a steady job, work out and stay active and I'm just generally happier
    test
  10. IllWithTheInk

IllWithTheInk New Member

i smoke every night but rarely ever during the day
    test
  11. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

WEED MAKE MY PEE PEE GO..DA-DOING DOING DOING!!! nah but farreal im so fukced up right now i dont remember thee topiiic....so no quit quit weed bruh...lol STAY BLAZED MAAN
    test
  12. junio sixnine

your an idiot..

and to the other dude...do you really have cancer/aids ??

and yeah it takes alot of heart to quit...i havent touched weed in about 2 months... i dont think i ever will again. and that took all i got... at least i have something to be proud about. everyone who knew me didnt think i would last 2 days without weed.

so far i realize how much weed does to your mind...it HAS made my situation alot better [quitting] ... its alot easier to cope with life when your mind is more straight... i still got a ways to go though... that is if there is a chance of recovery.
    test
  13. G1M1Cs

G1M1Cs Registered AddiCt

i do and i dont think weed should be legalized.....welll
    for all of us drug dealers out there, if it is legalized or custoz go bye bye..........
    the government would be makin mad money..our money..
    but...BUT they be sellin mad good ass weed i bet unless they fuck us all over and just sell dirt shit weed that grows outta the ditch in nebraska or sumthin haha but im sure they be sellin that g13.... shit i dont even know what im talkin about lol im high right now lol.....good day... [vilewalk]
    test
  14. R3DRUM

R3DRUM Bloody Mary Jane

lol fuck the government
    test
  15. junio sixnine

most off topic thing ive ever read. this thread is nothing about the legalization of weed.
    test
  16. Manworld

Manworld New Member

Nice post man. Never smoked, and I just got another reason why I shouldn't smoke.
    test
  17. Applaud

Applaud New Member

How often did you smoke for 4 years? like daily if so how many times a day
    test
  18. I.N.F.O.theking

I.N.F.O.theking haha 80s modanna

i been smoking weed 12 + years... on a regular basis...and i never heard of anything like this...sounds philoneous u ask me
    test
  19. AllOrNothinEnt

AllOrNothinEnt Retired from Rapmusic.com

What the fuck.
    If ya'll gonna toss out weed... you could give it to me right..I'll smoke all of it, and tell you what happens.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.