Fuck Hip Hop, I don't love it no more

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Anonmuz, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

ithis thread got 40 posts in an hour or so, people care.......they want to voice their opinion, like you do, so who cares if we get in a weird discussion about whatever the fuck we were sayin...........it beats talking bout ems voice for a bit
    test
  2. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

rap is so bad nowdays, its a joke.

altho joe budden's new album is good.
    test
  3. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

what new album, and what about it is so bad?.......please explain
    test
  4. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

padded room. its a couple months old but new to me i just got it, cuz i dont keep up with new rap much nowdays, it's all fuckin garbage. but this and stoupe's cd were good recently.

anyway why hip hop music is so bad nowdays. well i recently started listening to some blues , and in comparison most of these rappers seem so fuckin childish lyrically. the content is pathetic. im tired of hearing about how fucking tough you are, i dont give a fuck. i dont give a fuck about the girls you screw, about the cars you got, about the house you bought. talk about something relevant. and i dont even hate on rap music. i ALWAYS defend it when people discredit it when you talkin with people about music. and rap is what i grew up on and listened to my whole life, and still now its my main listening (just 95% old rap).

man, listen to tupac then listen to the new shit. lil wayne? fuckin embarassment to music, cmon...speak with your $$ and stop supporting these junk sayin-nothin MTV acting fake rappers. let them die out, get dropped from their labels. let the execs and suits see that what we want is real content and worthwhile lyrics back.
    test
  5. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

execs and suits won't see shit cause they don't know shit about the music.......they know business very well.........Old rap speaks on some of the same shit, girls, tough talk, etc....it had a raw honesty about it, just like every other overly commercialized form of black music, it has been taken through the profit ringer...........

What blues you listen too?........that and jazz are my favorite shit, but nothing that was made in the past 25 years mostly
    test
  6. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

tom waits, keb mo, screamin jay hawkins randy newman howlin wolf, im just discovering new blues all the time right now but that kinda stuff.

i disagree tho about execs. they will push whatever makes $$ right, so if they see that people are fed up of the 50cent style, and the lyrical meaningful artists are more popular, thats what they'll push. look how stan and cleanin out my closet made eminem a SUPERSTAR. those 2 tracks are nothin like without me, my name is, any of the normal mtv stuff. but people loved em for those cuz they were emotional and raw and real. same for changes, my block, loads more. im always gonna believe that people will always recognise real and respond to it positively...its just like the execs are too closed minded to even think that you dont need to follow some formulae and have a catchy beat to be a success

they got no balls, the suits, basically
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

em is marketed perfectly no matter what........but notice he did need those singles and the label wouldn't let i am be the lead single off mmlp..........keep believing what you do though, it might become contagious
    test
  8. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

he was marketed perfectly, still i do think those tracks took him to another level tho. alot of guys had huge hype and didnt go the same way. the game for instance, he sold alot but he never got anywhere near em was , or guys like pun, biggie, pac, cuz he had no message. he had a cool persona, good beats, good marketing, dre 50 and em on his back, but he said nothin, like so many other rappers and now hes fallen a logn way back.

em on the other hand is still a huge name, even if relapse is trash people will always think of him differently to guys like game, cuz he took it to another level lyrically in his prime. i guess its like lyrical music vs catchy music.
    test
  9. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

its more of a balance........between both
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

man theres been gimmiicks and bad rappers since the early 80's...fucc is goin on man

somebody plz ban this kat who dissin RAP in a rap forum, tell him to kicc rocks and go bump his wacc ass miley cyrus man...

we take this rap shit serious
    test
  11. GreattheGreat

GreattheGreat $$$$$

^noone takes you serious
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

i like rap and thats all that matters....fucc your opinion guy
    test
  13. Matters_In_Grey

Matters_In_Grey Opinionated Asshole

This is what I mean when I said benefit.
    test
  14. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Oh, ok but everybody has issues they post here mines was a Hip Hop related so I posted it here... no one had to respond though.

I was expecting heads to ignore the post once they opened it.

But we all benefit from something. I've posted soo many Cds way before they've even droped on here, like Kanye's last two, 50's last one... Ciara's Fantasy Ride cd I posted on here like last July or something, it was garbage then I emailed her people and she redid the whole thing.

I posted American Gangster on here when it got leaked 2 weeks before the premier and I posted that Wolverine movie when it leaked on here.

All that I was the first to post all those so I do give on here for others benefits. I talk with heads on here about shit, personal or not personal. I don't complain if it's for their benefit or not cause this whole site is full of leechers. How about you complain about them, the leechers?

There's always like 2,000 guest on here leeching and about 500-700 members at any given time.
    test
  15. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

"u can bullshit wit rap if u want, mufucka"--hov
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

i fart in bathtubs at clubs on the road in yo face unload............edan
    test
  17. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

Fuck this bullshit. I'm fuming.
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

fuming buout?
    test
  19. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

no you just say idiot shit...shut the fuck up
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  20. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

and your post are very limited in thought like the above so it brings me to another conclusion, that you're an uneducated idiot that hates what he doesn't get or can't learn.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.