Fuck Hip Hop, I don't love it no more

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Anonmuz, May 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

Do ya'll heaads really listen to what these niggaz be sayin and doing?

And ya'll love these bitches.

I realized a while ago why niggaz like Rakim, JUICE, Kam and others stay away or have very little to do with it.

Here's the start of my FUCK YOU list to hip hop

Jay-Z
    Nas
    Dead Pres
    Mos Def
    Snoop Dogg
    Eminem
    Mobb Deep
    Diddy
    Cam'Ron
    Jadakiss
    Rickross
    50 Cent
    Common
    Lil Wayne
    The Game
    E-40
    Ice Cube
    Bun B
    Outkast
    BTNH
    Foxy Brown
    Bishop Lamont
    Black Thought
    Damon Dash
    Busta Rhymes
    Cee-Lo
    Chamillionaire
    DMX
    AZ
    Lil Kim
    Ice-T
    Irv Gotti
    Ja Rule
    Eve
    JD
    Jamie Fox
    T-Pain
    Wu-Tang Clan
    Jurassic 5
    Jim Jones
    Z-RO
    Xzibit
    will.i.am
    Black Eye Peas
    Saigon
    Sadat X
    Run-D.M.C.
    T.I.
    Max B
    Talib Kweli
    Pharrell Wiliams
    R Kelly
    Rhymefest
    Kanye West
    Swizz Beatz
    Timbaland
    LL Cool J
    Ludacris
    Lupe Fiasco

All these bitches and more are either, misleading muthafuckaz by acting like they are telling you the truth like they're truth seekers or out right doing dumb shit to entertain you.

They may speak truth but its mixed cause they're allegiance aint with you or helping you, it's keepin you fixed on ya tv and not wondering why they aint practicing what they preach.

None of these artists do anything they rap about ESPECIALLY when it comes to speaking out against the powers that be. No rallying no book writting, no nothing to further knowledge. They just say the shit to rape your pockets.

They're not giving you anything, only taking from you.

The music industry is one BIG frat house, that picks who's gonna be in it based on their mental health.

If you're able to say all the right things infront of the camera and walk right pass someone or ignore someone in need and sleep at night soundly and not need to take any sleeping pills or some shit to cope. You're their kinda person.

This whole world of successful people are psychopaths.

discuss... I know you heads on here are offended but it's the truth
    test
  2. Mock Turtle

Mock Turtle ✂ Touche Douche ツ ✗○✗○✗○☂

test
  3. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

half of those are my favourite artists :O
    test
  4. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

we all don't live in a yellow submarine?..........

jeebus, its just entertainment, no one rapes my pockets but me.............explain the frat house mental health thing further please.....
    test
  5. Mock Turtle

Yeah but they don't give you anything, like a blowjob or a cereal box or $200.
    test
  6. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

^Speak for yourself...
    test
  7. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

every listen feels like a 200 dollar cereal box blowy
    test
  8. Anonmuz

Ok, I do music. I've been with my foot in the door since a little after highschool, me and my homie used to do lil afternoon drive drops for The Beat was on out here in L.A.

Anyway, that's what started it...

Now, I started going to Los Angeles Recording School a lil while after that, got a intership at a studio, met King Tech from Sway and King Tech and eventually Sway. I had the chance to talk to King Tech and he got the feel of me and told me my way of thinking reminds him of Kam (westcoast Kam) he introduced me to him around the time they were working on Back 2 Basics.

Kam is a really knowledgable dude, he told me how the industry is and how the rappers that label themselves as conscience rappers aren't really conscience rappers. Like all other very successful artists they are mentally unhealthy cause they rap it and even one time probably felt it but they are too scared or too easily minipulated into being one way on camera and a completely different way off.

From what I've learned and have experienced, it's not a part of the entertainment aspect at all but a mental trait that is looked for by the labels.

The industry has gotten rid of all the thinkers in hip hop... to me Pimp C was the last victim of their free thikner cleansing cause he was getting away from the bullshit and tryin to bring niggaz together again and tellin them they need to quit the bullshit.
    test
  9. vandalism

vandalism the king

I don't really know what you talkin bout

but they do say some shit, common was vocally supporting obama back in 04, and the whole of hip hop was behind him for his campaign, will.i.am had them songs that got like 30 million youtube views supportin him. thats more than rakim or juice ever did

and anyway personally I don't really want rappers to 'preach' to me, I'm smarter than most of them dudes they all dropped out in like 9th grade. I just want them to do some dumb shit to entertain me on a track, I ain't lookin to them for spiritual guidance and shit
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

i knew this nigga aint like rap.
    test
  11. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

True.
    Take Cam'ron off that list and maybe one other and I agree.
    test
  12. Anonmuz

I'm not sayin' look to them for spritual guidance. I'm sayiin they're misleading and liars.

The whole Obama shit was some bullshit. I look at Obama the way they onced looked at Hitler. Hitler was once like Obama, well liked, a people person, was talking about the greater good and then he fucked all them up. I don't know why you brought that up cause Obama has done the complete opposite of what he said he was gonna do when elected. Do you keep up with that stuff?

Ofcourse the rap now is all entertainment but there was a time when it was used as an outlet to teach. That's the putlet they're attacking now by misleading and lying to the youth now, they talk all this shit we need this and that, I want this and that for my people, people need to wake the fuck up, blah blah blah. They never work towards it.

I'm a literal person, a realist. I believe a man is only what he says he is and if you're the kind of man that says it but doesn't live by it, you're a coward, a deciever and a liar.
    test
  13. Mock Turtle

LoL. You're a fucking fruitcake.
    test
  14. Anonmuz

I knew you liked the way my nuts taste, nice and salty fresh from the gym you sheep. you come up with that all by yourself or did you read my post that says I aint got love for hip hop anymore.

you dumb ass.
    test
  15. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

eww and your a homosexual??

man somebody ban this icp listening clown
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

ok i get what you are saying.........but as someone who is in very similar shoes as you, i would say that you are looking at it from one facet, and different lights to illuminate it as such........I 100% do not feel the same way about rap as i did before i learned the business,,,,,,,,i have talked to many influential people in the biz, and some of the shit they said was just shocking, and discouraging from an artistic stance........

within the way things work, it takes a huge free thinker to become successful, even if they conform in many ways........there are numerous things to blame about the industry, greed, technology, talent, but one aspect that is a direct result and as much to blame, is fucking fans and how they respond,,,,,,,,

The history of mental illness and art is very closely related and that is a great observation..........the industry doesn't specifically look for it though, it just kinda happens to come with the talent.........all in all we have to be so much more creative and freely thinking to do what we can in music now.......we have been given close boundaries that we can maneuver in, those who can do adapt their thought are those we will see on top.......

I have severe ADD, so sorry if that is all over the place
    test
  17. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Come suck my cock you studly faggot
    test
  18. Noncentz

Noncentz Sieg Heil, M'fer!

Music is music dude... Jesus... Get over it.

And at least a quarter of those artists are extremely wealthy making them part of the 'powers that be' - obviously they donate to political parties, groups, issues etc that benefit their pockets and families.

But um, why are you taking it personally? They don't know you you don't know them ... It's a fucking job dude... lol
    test
  19. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

again i understand this........i think it was more of an outlet to speak than to teach though.......yeah so much of what people say is bullshit and an act, but i just have learned to separate them and not put so much of my emotional side into it..........its all entertainment to me more than ever, but its also an art to me from a biz side
    test
  20. Anonmuz

@ Freebass, I follow you. I know not everybody is like that, maybe not everybody on my list but as far as Jay-Z, Nas, Prodigy and a few others like Em and Dre, there's no doubt cause they say it out right in their music.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.