fuck game , jay z didnt dare to go against cannibus

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by noreaga, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

jay z is wac as fuck.. all you young people like him but anyone with some age on them should know jay made his carreer off dissin pac then praising him after death.. jay was a nobody trynna fit in back when big an pac ran shit.

fuck jay z
    test
  2. Frog

Frog New Member

The other 1% of LL's fans are homosexuals
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

anybody who claim jayz aint nice on the mic, is no hiphop head
    fronters...lames..haters...fuck outta hea, yall suttin else
    test
  4. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

to the dude who said jay-z is wack and only young people like him is dumb as fuck.
    test
  5. tharealist23

tharealist23 The Next Chief

canibus and game would rip on Jay
    test
  6. TheWarchief

TheWarchief Well-Known Member

canibus would just have to send his robot vampire ninjas from the future after jay-z
    test
  7. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

wut songs does canibus name drop hov........i never heard of any type disses...........an bis an hov used 2 be tight.......jay hooked bis up with wyclef.............but i still think hov would crush canibus an no matter wut commercial always wins.........ppl styll think nelly sonned KRS-One lol
    test
  8. AD aka Alex

AD aka Alex New Member

yo whas the name of the tracks that canibus did dissin bleek n did bleek diss him back
    test
  9. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

^He was dissin' Beanie I thought - "this is where the broadstreet bullyin' stops"/"there's no proof in ya Truth" - but the track is called "Who Owns You?"
    test
  10. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Jigga will shit on Game..point blank
    test
  11. snowy

snowy 39k Rap Song Music Folder

This is just a small thing to the topic creator, just wondering why you dont know how to spell Canibus's name right? I mean you are at the very least a listener to his music since you wanted to hear the battle tracks he would have released but not to be able to spell his name right is just sad.
    test
  12. Blaze@miC

Blaze@miC New Member

LMAO @ Bis's line towards LL bout riping the tat off his arm..motherfucker's just jealous cuz LL thought of it first..Bis's head is blown up..motherfucker masturbates to a thesaurus
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

^ur gay
    bis is so raw on da mic
    test
  14. Abbot_X

Abbot_X New Member

Man, I can't beleive cats are saying Jay would shit on Bis.
    What the fuck are yall smoking? Gimme some of that shit!
    test
  15. Mist

Mist Micnificent

Let me break down the whole Canibus Vs Roc-A-Fella beef for those who dont know. When Beanie dropped his "Fuck Jada" track in the summer of 2001, he had a line that dissed Bis. He rapped "I'll rock ya bells like L, I aint Canibus n igga." Then Canibus went on to diss Jay-Z for it on "I Gotta Story To Tell" on his "C:True Hollywood Stories" album, which was released in november of that same year. In about January or February of 2002, Canibus's "Who Owns You" leaked, which is a full diss song to Beanie. Neither Beanie nor Jay ever responded.

Back in the day I would have said Bis would have ripped Jay without a problem, but now a days I dont know. Canibus has peaked, and he knows it and I know it. The battle I always wanted to see was Em Vs Bis, especially in 2000, when they both were in thier prime.
    test
  16. Blaze@miC

Blaze@miC New Member

Man for real..before anyone calls me gay lol..(what a fucking witty retort) Bis and Jay have two COMPLETELY different battle styles..it's hard to even compare. LL and Jay have a very commercial/almost comedic line that makes you say "ooo shit" IE "Jay's line twoard nas back in the day "Skeeted in your jeep, left condoms in your baby seat" or "open beer bottles off the boy's chipped tooth"..Bis talk about fucking ion rockets and shit..comes a little more lyrical correct..whoever said 1% LL cool J fans are homosexuals..wtf? Man is a fucking legend through and through..if you never bumped a song of his, you're a fucking liar straight up. from "I need love" all the way till now..like it or not theman makes hits..I mean rappers like Bis and Chino are good lyrical cats..but that's what they are..I live in FL and I would never ride down the fucking beach bumping 2000BC..ya'll making a battle of out something fucking irrelevant
    test
  17. SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy

SPoKeN PHiLoSoPHy crazy ill, mad rowdy

fuck all u fags...

vote = rakim
    test
  18. Headcase

Headcase Member

Actually, Who Owns You came out first ... Who Owns You was Bis' response to Beanie's line .... I'm still not sure why he disssed Jay later on but whatever ...
    test
  19. Mist

Mist Micnificent

I am someone who pays attention to rap and Bis especially since he is one of my favorite rappers. No, Who Owns you did not come out first. I Gotta Story 2 Tell Came out on his C:True Hollywood Stories album, which was released November 13, 2001. Who Owns You leaked in Like Feb of 2002.
    test
  20. CBA

CBA Guest

canibus is washed up.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.