fuck game , jay z didnt dare to go against cannibus

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by noreaga, Feb 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. noreaga

noreaga New Member

the whole situition here is simple various rappers have gone or are still taking shots at jay z and roc a fella but why is jay z suddenly taking this whole game thing seriously ?? putting into prespective who jay z is and who game is ...this shit aint big you got rappers taking shots and subminals at other rappers all the time it's just how it is just before jay became really big he was taking massive amount of shots at pac as well it's just how it is but what im saying here is jay is a legend why the hell is he wasting his time going against someone who's still up and coming in the game ??? because of bleek ??? BULLSHIT ...that's probably the fakest shit i've ever heard bleek and jay z close friends but draw the line there , when cannibus was dissing bleek where the hell jay went ?? i'll tell you where he went , he went no where he was there all the time but jay was smart enough to know he aint putting his neck on the line for bleek especially going against someone like cannibus , my oppinion of all this jay just wants a beef with someone who's not even near his lvl for instance game so he can destroy him and come out and say "hey i got into a beef which i've won"
    test
  2. Question Me

Question Me Aktivist Productions

jay will rip bis
    test
  3. reborn

reborn Journalist

Even if Jay-Z went after Canibus he would have still won commercially. I mean Canibus destroyed LL and there are a whole bunch of people out there who think that LL won. Especially the radio and television personalities, who knows what they are smoking. (Probably industry cigars, IMO) Plus Canibus came on some soft nonsense.

like "Im just admiring your sh@! dog I aint gone touch it."
    and "dont tell me your school of hard knocks turned preppy"

I mean what was that all about. Canibus had a chance to come at Jay but instead of fighting he decided to spar. What was that all about.
    test
  4. Blaze@miC

Blaze@miC New Member

LOL @ Bis won over LL..LL isnt even a fuckin battle cat..how can you really compare..Bis was a fucking pussy getting close to the same tattoo..and then LL still had some pretty nice lines

Bis: "When 99 % of your fans wear high heels"

LL: "When 99 % of your fans don't EXIST" LOL...sonned

Bis is fucking overrated
    test
  5. Golden Nugget

Golden Nugget New Member

lolololololol
    AHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHA
    HOO HOO HOO HOO HOO
    HEE HEE HEE HEE HEE
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA
    MUUWHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
    LMFAO
    LMAO OMFG!!!!!

You homosexual TRANNY!
    test
  6. MiKe RaPhone

MiKe RaPhone New Member

that hard knocks line... whoa its fire love it everytime
    test
  7. reborn

reborn Journalist

If you listen to the songs back to back there is no way that anyone can say that LL even got close to winning the battle. Everybody is quick to use that "99% percent of your fans don't exist" line but thats all there is. Every line is Canibus song was straight fire "I let you kick a verse, fu@# Ill let you kick em all/ I'll even wait for the studio audience to applaud/ then watch me rip the tat from your arm/kick you in the groain/stick you for your Vanguard award/in front of your moms your first second and third born/have your wife get on the phone and call Minister Farrakhan/

His whole song was like that nothing but pure fire. I could pull out another quotable from that song easily. All LL's got is that one line. I mean come on, seriously, how could anyone think that LL won that. He was overmatched. Period.
    test
  8. kyza soza

kyza soza This way up.

test
  9. MiKe RaPhone

MiKe RaPhone New Member

i agree with his agree
    test
  10. Question Me

lol third that

but i think jay would rip bis and everything jay has at his disposal will help add fuel to the fire
    test
  11. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

CAUSE WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT CANIBUS!!!!!!

jay-zisnt gonna waste his time on someone nobody cares about and 75 percent of america doesnt know exists
    test
  12. Joseph Hicks

Joseph Hicks ReLaTiVeLy CaLm

^Damn that some'd it up right there, please let can-a-bitches nuts fuckin go, tha man we way overrated, and all who said can ripped LL is just proving tha point further, LL destroy'd canibus and if he didn't where tha fuck can been at?? EXACTLY!!! Let tha hoe ass dude fight in the war or w/e, he need to stick to sumthin he good at bcuz it ain't rappin, and jay-z would destroy can too,u net kids are fuckin stupid

~Stay up!~
    test
  13. dj battle cry

dj battle cry Active Member

canibus doesn't suck, don't go that far, but he is overrated and ll cool j tore his ass apart
    test
  14. Marv Butler

Marv Butler New Member

Do some of y'all check the charts? Game has the no. 1 album in America. Basically explains it to me.
    test
  15. Question Me

ight when i say jay will rip canibus it's not because im a canibus hater in fact most of that statement is because i know what the media will eat up

people saying LL won alot of the people haven't even heard disses they go by "LL is an icon he can't lose" and then they put there thought into that without hearing disses say LL won. In fact I think Bis ripped LL 2nd round knockout is considered one of the best diss records ever recorded. Why is LL perceived to be the winner ?? because that is the answer the media fed to you, they gave you a winner and you ate it up...

as far as jay is concerned i believe jay would rip bis because that's what the media wants the guy owns his own masters who wouldnt want to see him win ?? great for def jam right

lyrically it would be quite a show but because of what jay has at his disposal the percieved winner no matter the turn out will be jigga he just doesnt have time and doesnt want the beef because whether or not the media perceives him as a winner real hip hop heads will hear both disses and lyrically pick them apart and point out there own winner
    test
  16. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Uhh... that's basically what the dude in the original post is trying to say. That Jay-Z doesn't beef to prove his supremecy as a lyricist or for backing up his label mates, he just does it for publicity - ie: going after Nas out of nowhere. Nas broke that down on "Last Real Nigga Alive", about fighting for the crown, and in Jigga's eyes, Nas had to go. That's why he's bothering with the Game beef, but totally ignored Canibus when he went after Beanie...

It's like everybody in this thread is saying... and everybody on here has said about possible beef and battles lately; the winner is already decided before it even starts, so nowadays beef is just done for hype and publicity.

I don't even know what's going on with this shit though... what beef with Game and Jay-Z/Bleek?
    test
  17. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

word what beef?
    test
  18. rhymes and h0ez

rhymes and h0ez Twist An "L" For Big L

That is true though...

Canibus went at the whole Rocafella click and it was obvious.. I think it was C True Hollywood Stories where he disses them.

but now Jigga's going at Game? What's really wrong Hov? lol...

Hov probably would kill Game, but Jigga might have some trouble with a lyricist. He couldn't fuck with Nas, and lyrically Bis is beyond Nas and Jigga.... He jus is on some other level type shit.

but thats old and gone, hopefully Game doesn't bitch up, and he throws some jabs and Jigga so he can come with the KO and end this cats career.
    test
  19. Kriptik Thoughtz

Kriptik Thoughtz New Member

lmmfaooo... word

It dont take a idiot to listen to this freestyle and understand that its dissing Game.. the question is, is it real? it sounds like jigga.. sounds like hot 97.. so it MUST BE REAL.. no one else as taken shots at bleek this year so how could it NOT be about Game?

dont be ignorant..

good loox on da link tho..

and chances are Game WONT respond.. cause Jay Z can make a video and diss him.. joe budden cant..

but it would be hilarious to hear Game get fucked..
    test
  20. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

jay is mad abotu the subliminal shots

dass why he goin at game
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.