fuck every last one of you.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

all u niggas have to much time on your hands

while y'all bitching about some bullshit tounrey where u can only make a 1000, I'm over here making power moves.

stop bitching and man up
    test
  2. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Who saves rough drafts of battles? The fuck am I going to do with an unmixed MP3 of D. Omen vs J-Nyce ? Put it in my ultra-hip MP3 player sunglasses and work out to it? LMAO, Fuck outta hea

But yo, J, I like you, man (No homo, kinda).. I dont have anything against you, or D. Omen

I was just always against DQ's (under certain conditions), especially considering this is Hip Hop and not the work place. He followed all the rules, but technology worked against him. You cant blame him for that. Its like, of course having your drivers license while operating a vehicle is a law, but if you get mugged, have your wallet stolen and youre driving on your way to the hospital and get pulled over, what can ya do about it? Get a suspension, a fine and community service for being mugged?

I dont really care man

Do what you got to do.
    test
  3. Dely

Dely In The Trap

hibe have the worse analogies everrrrrr

and hibe just admit that u didnt save it cuz it was trash
    test
  4. Hibernation

THATS ILLEGAL TOO, MORON

See, people find these little loop holes in the rules and play on them to the point where they created a new law

"Hmm, it doesnt state that I cant hack every GRB contestants computer and win the cash every year. Genius! Its legal too, theres nothing against it. However, if somebody posts from the library and are 2 minutes late because they had to travel 2 hours into the city for it. I will DQ them, because its only fair. I play by the rules here"
    test
  5. Hibernation

LMFAO

Fuck you guys man.

Leave my analogies alone, i loves'em
    test
  6. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

no its not illegal hibe...

jeff said it before, its perfectly fine to do that as long as you dont edit your verses or add anything. If you post a rough unmixed version, then mix it and put the freshly mixed version in its perfectly legal.
    test
  7. Hibernation

Says the No-showing son of a cunt whore.

Come on, DO SOMETHING.

I think its quite clear, me an you are the best dressed on this site. Fuck all that tacky immature Hip Hop 99 bullshit. I loves my Suedued window shirts, cashmere sweaters, suit pants, designer shoes etc. etc.

But dont think we wont bang it the fuck out. I will send a cold chill through your entire body. One second youll be walking around carelessly, next second, on the floor fucking cringing with your legs elevated an toes pointing straight up like a lifeless rabbit corpse

WHAT HIT ME
    test
  8. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

hahahahahahahaha Hibe we gonna roll into Xanadu like "hey Bitch!!! Wait til you see my dick!!"
    test
  9. Hibernation

LMAO

Whats the word on the meeting anyways? Omen and Nimrod are supposed to be setting it up.
    test
  10. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

lol the fuck kinda power moves are u makin...its saturday who doesnt have time to argue on the net while their clothes are dryin or somethin.
    test
  11. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

ok i read some shit.. although i dont think dqing someone is the best way to win a battle.. i see why ur mad that u wanted the dq and it didnt happen.. but as ive posted j-nyce.. you changed ur mind i thoguht.. cause of ur post. That's why i was like wtf.. i didn't know about the rest of the shit. regardless of the dq.. i still stand with my position that i think d.omen had a better track then you.
    test
  12. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

man u figured it all out man... u r so smart... i mean jactherippa losing to d.omen.. definately made him join the d.omen ring.. and nawshus.. i think he thought d.omen was a lost member of Slept On Fam and voted for him.. and me and domen have been great aim friends for years now... so its obvious i voted for him in that sense... how did u figure it out? Did the Scooby Gang help you? unbelievable.

D.Omen do I still get the Bribery aka voting for you money even though u got dq'd?

let me know about that.. cause im poor as fuck. I need some blues clues shoes for my little brother. He's 3 but you should know that already cause we talk so much.

EDIT: Jactherippa does not have ties with d.omen, he hate voted you cause u did the same to him he thought.
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

definately way shittier then that complex bartender/shots line... jesus christ.. who would have thought of that.
    test
  14. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

d omen was late

he of all people being a MOD, i mean a fucking MOD of the tourney no less, lol, should actually lead by example, follow the rules, find a half an hour to record out of the 504 hours jeff gives dudes to record...

and post on time....

he didnt, end of argument, j-nyce has every right to DQ him...

especially as this elephant d omen posts the same "must be up by 11:59, any late audios will be dq'd" 100 fucking times this tourney

end of thread

you cant follow rules, even when your a fucking moderator of the tourney no less, then get the fuck out

i fire people at my job for showing up 5 minutes early... cuz to me thats 10 minutes late..

there are plenty of late night taco bells and wendys omen can consult and warm his feelings over the dq..
    test
  15. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

what the FUCK does me gettin feedback on the quality THE DAY BEFORE the due date have to do wit me losin all the vocals and everything or me gettin DQ'd? SHUT THE FUCK YOU DUMB SON OF A BITCH.

I did send him the exact same audio...OF LYRICS, you fuckin retarded faggot...he didn't hear the same AUDIO both days, he heard the audio with the same LYRICS.

are you fuckin stupid? MOTHERFUCKA 12:00 AM EST is 11:00 PM CST...are you fuckin retarded??

ANSWER, YES OR NO. CUZ THERES NO WAY YOU'RE NOT FUCKIN RETARDED TO NOT SEE THAT.

"on top of that your verse was up hours later" - NO FUCKIN SHIT SHERLOCK DICKSACK

the only reasons THERE WASNT ANYTHING UPLOADED BECAUSE I WAS UNDER THE IMPRESSION HE WASN'T GONNA PULL A BITCH MOVE AND ATTEMPT TO DQ ME.

SKRYBE SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN HERE. YOU NO SHOWED IN ROUND FUCKIN 2.

GTFO HERE.

"if you're shit was done and ready to go" - --- OBVIOUSLY IT WASNT DONE BECAUSE IT WASN'T MIXED.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT MIXIN?? AREN'T YOU THE SAME SON OF MUNKEYS ASS WHO ASK ME FOR MIXIN TIPS?!?! OK THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUNCEBACK

"niggas just stall for time and hope they don't DQ'd" um you mean like FAT, Salvdor, Warbux and a bunch of others who've done it in the past???

fuckin lord you southerners are slower than me runnin uphill.

I sent out some UNMIXED CLIPS OF MY VERSE....NOT A WHOLE FUCKIN MIXED VERSION OF MY WHOLE TRACK.

how in the RAPE FUCKS DOES ME SENDIN CLIPS OF MY AUDIO MEAN THAT MY VOCALS AND EVERYTHING ARE SAVED AND READY TO BE MIXED WHEN I LOST EVERYTHING ON THE COMPUTER?

JUST SHUT THE HELL UP.

and those "10-15 people" were more like 5 or 6....and of those 5 or 6 ONLY 3 were IN the tourney TWO WHO VOTED AGAINST ME ANYWAY (enef & kingauthor)

test
  16. Dely

Dely In The Trap

that there wont get u far at all .. just get the brakes beat off ur dumb ass
    test
  17. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

asdkmsamd asdsMksmadnaD NmD N,tH
    test
  18. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

if i judged you on one of ur other shittier tracks would that be a fair representation of ur overall ability in rap music? no.. so stfu.

that line has been said before as well.. its an easy play on words...

im not gonna list my quotes cause regardless ur gonna hate on them...
    test
  19. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

um-kay...

but what the fuck does that have to do with your LINK...you know...the one that didnt have a verse on it til 4 am?

your track wasnt up by midnight in ANY american time zone nigga...lol.

you can get mad all you want...but you only have yourself to blame. I could care less...I no-showed out of boredom with battling tho...I didnt miss the deadline...lol
    test
  20. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

hahaha....damn
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.