fuck every last one of you.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SIN

SIN Sincerely

Something is WRONG with this D.Omen cat...you wishing all kinds of death and shit on people and they families, homie? nigga. nigga. NIG-GA...calm the fuck down. I mean J-Nyce is just as bad...real talk...fuck a DQ, you coulda let that ride, but that was YOUR choice...no reason for niggas to be acting like savages about it. No more tournies for D.Omen y'all...put that kid on TIME OUT.
    test
  2. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

wow, i read this whole thread n now lunch is done

test
  3. Roger Lodge

Roger Lodge New Member

d.omen is so fat his health is in danger.
    test
  4. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

they fuckin with my nigga j-nyce tho.

I definitely took a DQ win over anonimus and nobody said shit to me about it. Nobody even THOUGHT about sayin shit.

Its one thing if neezy let the shit ride and then asked for a dq after he was losing, but you can clearly see the thread he posted at like 15 minutes after the deadline asking for a dq cuz omen aint post yet.

the only reason the thread wasnt locked immediately is because omen was the one locking the threads, so he left that shit open. He shouldnt have even been ALLOWED to post a verse..that shit shoulda been locked at deadline and it shoulda stayed that way until Neezy said "yeah its cool let him post his verse" he shouldnt even have to ask for a dq.

yall niggas is on some silly shit.
    test
  5. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

I gotta stop you right there youngin, Enef posted on my behalf, i did not request no DQ. You should have read the thread through.

Omen did not send me no verse, i dont got him on my AIM list plus ive only spoken to him like 7 or 8 times in the past. Ive never spoke with k3, or Hibe (well i can't remember) or med. Nobodies having RM meetings, well not that i know of.
    test
  6. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

you're a complete dolt.

I POSTED ON TIME, MY LINK WAS THERE...the only thing that wasn't on the link was the track against J-Nyce which he was well aware was gon be late...he posted askin for a DQ like 5 or 10 mins before I edited the link but the track was actually UP before he asked for a DQ. I was just puttin the lyrics up and shit.

thats why I was like yo son chill...just vote for yourself and we'll call the time I took even.

ya'll are actin as if I had NO TRACK whatsoever and I took my sweet time to record it, mix it and then up it...NO, my shit was recorded and done on time. procrastination? the fuck? did I or did I not say my shit was done the SAME night that J Nyce posted and it wouldve been up that SAME NIGHT he posted if it wasn't for that mishap of my power surge gettin tripped?

ok then.

what the fuck are you babblin about?

skrybe shut the fuck up.

this kid did not post no 15 mins after the deadline askin for a DQ...in the thread it says

"02-08-2007, 02:28 AM"
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showpost.php?p=14407164&postcount=4

wtf are you talkin about MY LINK WAS UP ON TIME. the only reason it was left open was cuz of me? mothafucka are you stupid or dumb? which one? I did NOT NO SHOW.

is that not processin through ya fuckin medula?

maybe if you get off ya fuckin high horse and stop actin like you're some guru on every aspect of life you'd be able to have some common fuckin sense.

ANON vs YOU was NOT the same situation ANON DID NOT POST AT ALL ON TIME. HE DIDN'T HAVE A TRACK AT ALL TIL THE NEXT DAY.

I POSTED MY LINK BEFORE THE DUE TIME WHILE MY AUDIO WAS BEIN MIXED AND I WAS CLOSIN THREADS AND PUTTIN UP VOTIN LINKS.

who the fuck are you talkin to? I haven't said anything to you..no one has, don't be comin here poppin shit at me cuz J Nyce been pattin you on the back. fuckin assneck

lmao @ "had you not stole nimrods style" you're an idiot...the point of "jackin Nim's style" on that beat was counterin all the 3993490443 Nimrod references I knew was gon be comin at me ahead of time.

Cire done it before about Bux references a few times but no one says he should LOSE a fuckin battle over it.

lmfoaoaoaoos @ him changin his mind after he heard me son him at the end of the track.

[funny] AHAHAHAHAHHAHHA

funny cuz he was actually called in on the situation as a "bs voter" by J Nyce...yet no one mentioned you at all and you're everywhere in this thread?

we thinks you shut the fuck up.
    test
  7. Troll

Troll New Member

Everything that you typed there is obsolete. Okay, you posted your link. Congratulations? I could've sworn you had to turn in a VERSE by the deadline. Did you or did you not turn it in late?

Late is late. Period. There's no arguing that. Obviously if Jeff has a problem with what you did, you were in the wrong.

The rules say:

"First Round Audios are DUE"

"One mp3 File Must Be posted"

Those weren't done on time, therefore you should be DQ'ed. Period.
    test
  8. Huey Fig Newton

why would I have uploaded the unmixed audio if I KNEW I TALKED TO THIS DUDE WELL BEFORE THE FUCKIN DUE TIME AND HE SAID IT WAS OKAY THAT I UP MY SHIT LATE???

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

I THINK EVERYONE WILL AGREE HAD I KNOWN HE WAS GONNA PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THIS AFTER HE STARTED LOSIN I WOULDA JUST UPPED THE UNFINISHED SHIT ON TIME AND CONTINUED MIXIN IT.

ARE YOU BLIND? ARE YOU STUPID? ARE YOU MENTALLY FUCKIN COO COO?

DO YOU NOT SEE THE SCREENSHOTS BIG AS FUCKIN A GOD GIVEN DAY WHERE THIS MALCONTENT ASSCLOWN SAID IT WAS OKAY FOR ME TO KEEP MIXIN AND UP IT WHEN I'M DONE? OKAY THEN

no, Jeff said he wouldn't have done anything if I didn't "Admit I was late" cuz he AGREES J NYCE IS PULLIN A BIG BITCH MOVE.

but WHY THE FUCK JEFF decides to act on it ALMOST 3 DAYS AFTER THE FACT IS

OTHIN SHORT OF IDIOT.

1. Your a fucking idiot

lets make that clear

Now, I told your stupid ass last night that jynce was buggin a DQ cause your stupid ass didnt POST a working link. I went to bed that night THINKING you had shit under control. Next day at work, he still was buggin me about it, but I had work going on and no time to look. Also, jytnce sometimes cries wolf when there isnt anything wrong. So I assumed he was just aimming to bug out. 2 days later, he hits me up about it, which I had time to look at you replying about how you posted a working audio late.

You were a mod of the GRB - you should of closed YOUR post after jynce complained about you cheating. Simple as that. Instead, you try to slide by doing crooked shit cause you think your special or some shit.

Keep crying - see where it gets your ass/. Wasiting my fucking time.
    test
  9. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

ok, domen didnt get a link up in time, jnyce agreed to the dq

looks to me like everything was within rules. i dont see a problem
    test
  10. XxWrAtHxX

XxWrAtHxX My status is ^ YOU...

And there goes the mod spot...

HAHA....

this is some CRAZY shit though...it is what it is ...end result...always...ALWAYZ cover your OWN ass..and dont trust the next man...ALWAYZ....

that speaks for itself...

ONE....
    test
  11. Huey Fig Newton

yea I didn't have a link up on time thats why my post with the link is said to have been posted at 12:03 AM EST. when the audio was due 11:59 PM CST.

test
  12. Troll

Troll New Member

Hey, idiot, I understand he said that it was okay. I also don't give a fuck. There are rules. Abide by them or lose. Which is what happened. So stop crying and get over it. Maybe if you weren't busy showing it to other people you would've gotten it mixed and posted on time. Hibe said you showed him the exact same audio. Son who cares if the quality wasn't going to be as good as the last round. Your job is to post your verse on time. You didn't do that. You lose.
    test
  13. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lmaoooooooo d omen about 2 bust a blood vessal .. calm yo big ass down
    test
  14. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

J-Nyce, this has nothing to do with me being cool with one or the other. I offered you a place in my home for when/if the meeting ever happens and you show up without somewhere to sleep. Im cool with mostly everyone here.

I thought you and Omen had a great battle. Both really suprised me. Especially your sportsmenship on allowing Omen to stay in it after suffering some technical issues. I dont know what happened between you's.

I was just stating that Omen didnt deserve to get DQ'ed for such an insignificant issue, especially since theres about 10 - 15 people who know that he had his track done for about a week and a half. He went to master it and his power went out. Its that simple. He didnt play off of your track, He didnt come harder after hearing yours, He didnt do anything other than finish his track after a bigggg set back that wasnt his fault.

Thatd be like a sponsor of RM.com giving Jeff and this site a bad reputation, claiming that it doesnt recieve traffic or produce site hits... because someone hacked it
    test
  15. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

thats after the deadline dumbass...

on top of that...YOUR VERSE WASNT UP UNTIL 4 HOURS LATER!!!

How do I know this? because thats when you posted the fucking voting link

if your shit was done and ready to go you wouldnt have waited until 4am to post the voting link.

Heres a newsflash...posting a soundclick link with no track on it doesnt mean you met the deadline...YOUR TRACK needs to be up by the deadline. If your track aint on that page at 12:01 then you can be dq'd.

homie asked for a dq before you even posted your verse nigga...lol.

lol @ talking bout "but I posted the link"

that shit dont mean nothing...niggas just post the link to stall for time and hope they dont get caught...that dont mean you met the deadline you assbag...lol...wtf
    test
  16. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

i dont understand how if u get a month everyone waits til the last second to do shit with a thousand bucks on the line. j nyce was smarter to post up before the deadline id dq for one second late u get like 10 years a round for a track.
    test
  17. Dely

Dely In The Trap

that mean ppl heard the track??? that mean that he sent ppl the track??? that mean that outta those 15 ppl somebody still had it?? that mean that out of those 15 ppl somebody could have sent him the track back???
    test
  18. Troll

Troll New Member

Exactly.

Exactly.

Exactly.
    test
  19. Dely

Dely In The Trap

lmaooo thats exactly what im sayin man .. why wait till the last minute?? yall playin with money lmaoo

jeff already said next round that the shyt will be due in 6 days
    test
  20. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

THATS NOT LEGAL!!! MORON

If you are going to do that then you need to put up the unmixed version then switch it. YOu cant just post an empty link...thats a dq.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.