fuck every last one of you.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

I am cool, till you came at me out of no where calling me a faggot without letting me even give my feedback. I come home, done some shit... decided to maybe vote on the rest of the battles and see u got my name in ur mouth saying im bullshit and a hater cause i didnt vote ur way.. fuck you..
    test
  2. Savagery

Savagery presume the unpredictable

yo D, i think ur a cool dude, you lack in a bit of confidence but none the less you aint a punk like a lot of heads on here, i saw how long ur post was and thought FUCK THAT im not reading that, my dog wtf is wrong son? chill out, this is just a website with a few lame dicks giving opinions like they mean something, its just a battle, why cry like this? both you and nyce just made posts on some bitching shit and as a man it makes me wanna puke at how pathetic yall are acting, Omen... you are getting better at rapping... u are by far not the best here... except it... keep growing and move up dog... just like nyce... fuck the bullshit and just take it... GRBS come along all the time.
    test
  3. medevil

medevil i dont "rap"

i dont see y omen is DQed he didnt change his verse @ all....it doesnt make a difference
    test
  4. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

Honestly d.omen J-nyce would knock you out you're too out of shape. Stop talking tough. Stop acting like J-nyce didn't ask for a DQ before losing. Stop being a bitch.

You can't blame people for things you do. You've obviously never had a Job in you're wrothless life. And honestly when you speak ill of people over something
    not that important you come out looking like the bad guy/asshole.

You can't simplely tell you're boss the reason you couldn't make the important meeting on time was because Traffic made you late. The boss can't allow that excuse to be acceptable. espeically if the project needed relies on you being present. The answer you're boss would give you is, You should have left ealier
    knowing traffic could be a problem.

You're actually the one being immature.
    test
  5. Troll

Troll New Member

Man, me and J-Nyce ain't never really seen eye to eye on a lot of shit so this ain't dickriding or whatever when I say this.

But why are there rules if they ain't followed? If you can't get your shit in on time, that's your own fault. Okay, you lost your voice. Oh fuckin' well yo, shit happens. Don't mean you should catch a break. You didn't have enough time from the 25h of January until the due date to write, record, and post? Procrastination is a bitch.

And all the name switching and bullshit should fuckin' cease for real. I understand using someone elses name cuz they sponsered you and shit, but so much more of this drama can be avoided if everyone sticks to their initial entry names. You won't have people wondering who the fuck they are battling because one guy decides to use three different names in three different rounds.

The way I see it, you had nearly TWO WEEKS to write and record your verse so there is no reason it should be late. If the battle really means that much to you by the way y'all bicker and bitch about it, you would've got your shit done on time.

There shouldn't be exceptions. Get it done or lose.

Just my two cents I guess, but it'd save all this damn drama that goes on.
    test
  6. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

wtf, d omens verse was fuckin awful just like everything else he does.
    test
  7. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

word@ L and EG
    test
  8. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Omen showed me the SAME EXACT audio about a week ago

Actually, he sent it like 4 times, lmao. I really think DQ'ing him is fucked up (If thats what happened, I just saw this thread as i woke up) This is his best work to date and its not fair to eliminate him for technical issues.. because he really never altered anything or played on Nyces audio
    test
  9. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

lol i ain't reading all this shit, wtf? get a life..
    test
  10. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

yup
    test
  11. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I can't see how you have a problem with the patriot act.
    test
  12. Worthiest Words

Worthiest Words New Member

menaz you fuckin dork, whats good.
    test
  13. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

this whole thread is hilarious..just further goes to show how much of a bitch j-nyce is..i been sayin it all this time and he proved it
    test
  14. Dely

Dely In The Trap

who cares if he showed you the same verse hibe .. he didnt post the shyt on time, so he lost

follow the rules
    test
  15. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

The point is, J-Nyce changed his mind and said naw I'll let it go through.. What a humble person does... B-Leave did it... and lost...
    test
  16. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

worst analogy ever... are u retarded? if something happens you can call your boss up and tell him/her whats up and usually he/she will be lenient... in most scenerios.. J-Nyce wasn't lenient but changed his mind and accepted it.. then he saw he was losing... started bitching about bullshit votes.. then dqd him.
    test
  17. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

As much as I think D.Omen is the biggest lame ever

His track was better than J-Nyce's

he should've won
    test
  18. Streetsz954

Streetsz954 Im allergic to dirt weed

I Take that back

the 2nd part of Omen's track was terrible

the first part wasnt bad though...
    test
  19. xRazziax

xRazziax ╭∩╮⎝⏠⏝⏠⎠╭∩╮ v2.0

you really got something to prove huh?
    thats cute.

its okay everyone. let's just play along until j-nyce is secure enough with his manliness to stop puffing his chest out at everyone online.

hahahah

"cuz i dont feel you pa // you the type to join a gang cuz you insecure about how real you are"
    -grafh
    test
  20. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

as much as i cant stand jnyce......he took this one...w/o a question
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.