fuck every last one of you.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

only problem with that is...Chinchilla Jay was holdin another camera so she was lookin the other direction and NIM was on her otherside. NOTICE how both chicks are lookin the opposite direction from the direction I am.

and Nim edited himself out the pic. k now that you've been debunked again.

refer to previous post.
    test
  2. Oh Pen

Oh Pen New Member

You talk hard on the internet.. but in person you got played over and over agian.. Simple as that, write a paragraph explaining that..
    test
  3. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

1.the police dont give a shit about a person that doesnt do anything against the law... you obey the law so nobody can even snitch on you

2. i dont give a fuck if rap worlds had a radioshow motherfucka, i said u started and ended when nimrod did

3. u defined swaggerjacker and thats exactly what d.omen is to nimrod, u dont know dude personally yet u likely got half of his myspace buddies on your page..

4. you stopped doing it cause nimrod stopped

5. nimrod mentioned how the area in east orange or some shit is filled with bloods along comes u saying "im a blood"

6.lol @ fame, you try to throw in subliminals to make others look lame and yet it backfires, yet u the same dude that called skrybe a nobody and u was getting clowned by EVERYBODY lmao yet you titled this thread "fuck every last one of you"
    test
  4. Oh Pen

Oh Pen New Member

D YOUR A FUCKING PHONEY TEXTCEE THAT GOT EXPOSED!

Fuckin' simple as that. . .STOP DEFENDING YOURSELF, cause your a fuck up. Your the 50 cent of RM, a FAKE rapper. Why did you even do this? Is it that lonely in the life of D. omen? Seriously dude your trying to walk out of walmart with a 60" plasma here.. The videos don't lie dude, just kill yourself. EVERYONE saw your a fuckin' punk bitch, it's you against the world, maybe some bitch will come in here to ride your dick but damn... you lost all your internet friends. In the pics you posted, you only showed us your face, didn't know you were doing us a favor.. NOW SDFU! Got damn, go make a alias or some shit. And NO MATTER ya prom date was banging, you probably paid her to go with you. Every time people y'all was eating, you fat ass popped on the screen like fuckin' BLAM. Kill yourself please..!

[​IMG][​IMG]

^ I think D.Omen has an alias..
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

IDK, to me the only 2 that seemed to treat d.omen like shit was skyrbe and nimrod.
    test
  6. Oh Pen

Oh Pen New Member

All of your girlfriends kiss you with their eyes closed. Considering your face, that's the only way they could. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you. FAT FUCK! Just the omission of your writings alone would make a fairly good library out of a library that hadn't a book in it. When your IQ hits 90, sell.
    test
  7. Oh Pen

Oh Pen New Member

Don't even respond. . .Save your breath. You'll need it to blow up your date.
    test
  8. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

test
  9. Oh Pen

Oh Pen New Member

If you messed up your life, you could press "Alt, Ctrl, Delete" and start all over! Internet Nerd You the type of PC nerd to see something funny and scream, "LOL, LOL."
    test
  10. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

that pictures really funny

[​IMG]
    test
  11. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

lmfffaaaooooo
    test
  12. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

like I said...this nigga lives in a fantasy world where he's cool and people like him. Ask that nigga Alyricz what he really think about you...lol

Im done...your shit is on front street. I just hope you dont plan on coming to my city after yippin off at the mouth like that...lol

not a good look homie.

nigga got some fairy tale excuse for why nimrod is pointin at him making the wack face...lol

come back to reality damien.
    test
  13. lXl Anthem lXl

lXl Anthem lXl New Member

wow....man...

im actually speechless....lol

i feel bad for dude, but at the same time, i can see what skrybe is talking about....

but then again, omen is only 18......he'll find himself eventually.
    test
  14. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

i dont know what this says about me, but i spent a good chunk of my day reading every word of this shit. once again, i come here for entertainment, and this site doesnt let me down. please keep going at this nig.ga
    test
  15. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

honestly this is THE worst roast i have ever seen on this site

and there have been tons of bad ones

chase roasting innosense or whatever his name was
    the entire site roasting ethix
    the beer run king incident
    etc
    test
  16. Oh Pen

Oh Pen New Member

this day will go down in infany
    test
  17. MC Bill Buckner

MC Bill Buckner New Member

in my humble opinion nothing will beat the salvdor moment when that kid got caught biting and was run off for ever. kid went from 50posts a day to gone for 6 months.
    test
  18. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

dear god, how many times can i feel embarrassed for the same person? it's gotten to the stage i need to develop a new reaction to his lameness..
    test
  19. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

wtf, where did this go??? hahaha
    test
  20. seraph

seraph New Member

wow

this thread was hilarious for a minute BUT on some real shit, i actually do feel sorry for d.omen

i think hes a fuckin cornball for talkin on jnyce like he did, when jnyces verse was def better

BUT its to the point, where i sympathise for dude

basically, people like MFB .. OH Pen .. shiiit, even ME need to quit asap. I mean, we DID just jump on the bandwagon .. i added my two cents due to his bullshit comments about deceased children and what not.. i laughed a little but its time for us to step back

ahaha

i meean, if skrybe and that wanna beef wit him, go 'head cos they KNOW dude on some real life shit... but for me, i feel sorry for him - as much of a dweeb he his

RIP d.omen

lmao
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.