fuck every last one of you.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

holy christ @ skrybe, dude destroyed him

yea, but like i said before, it was below 0 n i forgotmy jacket but i couldnt think of anything i wrote to spit so i went wit some weak shit i did bout a year ago lol

some is better than none tho so w/e
    test
  2. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

he def won't......dude'll get smacked down wit a cheesesteak
    test
  3. Bless™

Bless™ Hollow Slice Kills

d.omen's bigger than some insignificant internet beef, watch.. he'll be in philly, mark my words..
    test
  4. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

test
  5. Huey Fig Newton

skrybe you are pathetic, just like vibe...and it's no wonder like you say you "get along wit" all these clowns cuz ya'll will say anything for shock value or to get some laughs...ya'll stretch the truth and flat out fuckin lie.

truth is, you came wit this hostility from the START....I knew it and I sensed it but I ain't say nuffin cuz I figured you were just generally a bitter old guy tryin to fit in with the young cats and have a good time.

call me a lame, say I'ma loser yet there are others who don't agree...fact is, I ain't do nuffin or act over eccentric...I was chill the whole night and I wasn't actin like a dork or a geek. you CAME lookin for any reason you could to try to clown me...which is pathetic. a grown ass "man" who pushin 30 with a kid of his own..comin to hang wit some 17 and early 20 cats to try to make fun of em? is that how meaningless your life is?

you can try to type and talk shit all you want, I don't care who believe you or wanna laugh...I'ma still do me and still post and its not gon have no effect on me, I'ma sleep comfortable while you be on AIM prolly talkin shit...and the fact that I don't LET YOU or any of these other bitch ass niggas define or break me eats youuuuuu aallliiiiveee.

don't it?

don't it just feel bad when you try to hate on someone so bad, try to go out your fuuuuccckkin way to try to get at someone and they just brush you off like you nothin?

btw hows ya neck from that lil fender bender? [funny]

and dog you was the ONLY one on some "anti Omen's house" idea...I was even tellin vibe cuz I noticed how you was in protest and actin pissy of the idea of comin down where I was at.

about the whole cleanin thing, of course I cleaned up a lil bit cuz vibe was comin to stay here and if ya'll came...who the fuck gon leave they crib like a katrina superdome knowin they have guests comin? that's just common sense if you a host.

"nobody liked you" the fuck outta here, ya'll ain't even know me long enough for you to even make up some shit like that.

even vibe said he thought I was coo and thats even beside the fact I been goin at it wit him.

the problem was YOU. ain't nobody was tryna to hold no animosity but you. and Nim...Nim is just a clown, he'll laugh at anything....he laughed at Anna Nicole Smith dyin...you can't even take him serious.

hows it I'm so lame but soon as I cracked the wird of pley joke you was and invy was the first started laughin, then Nim ran wit it and put it on cam.

hows it I'm so lame yet I had everyone at the show that was around crackin up when I was jokin around when dude was doin the "i forgot to the breathe".

when I pulled out my cell and started swayin like a rock concert lmaoo and everyone was laughin WIT me, not AT me.

stop.

the fact of the matter is, I don't care what you say and how much you seek to try to put me down, I'm still gon do me.

it takes a reaaaaaallll insecure person (like you) to really get low in confidence of themselves cuz of all people, some dudes on the net who don't know you or your life to care what they think of you or how they judge you.

and thats why I'ma always be realer than you or anyone else who wanna talk shit to or about me.

period.

test
  6. Roger Lodge

Roger Lodge New Member

domen takes the internet so seriously lol. get a life, fatso.
    test
  7. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

U MAD???

that musta took you all afternoon to write that...lmfao
    test
  8. Huey Fig Newton

LMFMAOAOORORLF @ you actually called Alz after that lil video....the fuck? "talkin reckless" I was just jokin on dude cuz he ain't show up. I wanted him to come cuz he's a coo guy. I never bad beef wit Alz...me and him talk from time to time about shit. we share alot of similar personal life situations I found out.

the fact you went out your way to call em even tho he woulda seen the video...why would I seriously try to talk shit to Alz (when it was clear I was just talkin) when I wanted him to come?

my net image is the only thing the matters to me YET if it was with all the bullshit you been either overexaggeratin or straight up lyin...wouldn't I had just said "oh no fuck this" and just left?

have I not made myself MORE than clear that I don't care what people think cuz unlike you....I KNOW WHO I AM doggy.

I don't need you or these dudes who don't know me to validate me.

lmaoaoorfol @ sayin I was only on beat cuz I flipped nims style on the 2nd beat when mostly everyone who gave me feedback liked my flow on the first beat better than the 2nd...and on top of that, I did that whole verse while physically sick and had to punch in so it wasn't even AS GOOD was the original.

and I wasn't gonna win? oh word homie? that's why ya boy J-Nyce DQ'd me right?

that's why people still comin up to me on AIM and in other threads where I posted for feed sayin I killed it even IN SPITE of my obvious handicap of not bein able to spit 100%.

there this nigga go again, why can't you just say somethin thats a concise fact? you can't say shit to me thats not an exaggeration or stretchin the truth or a flat out fuckin lie dog.

reachin.

lmao @ still on the Nim shit. as if I didn't do on purpose and even make it clear as to why I did it. you actin like you exposin me which goes back to what I SAID BEFORE of you'll say ANYTHING for shock value while you got an audience.

it's sad.

obviously what I SAID affected you more than it did to me for you to get heated and type up all that BULLSHIT.

you can say w/e you want, but I honestly feel bad that whatever you got dealt in life makes you act the way you do for an online crowd.

like I had respect for you cuz you a old head and tried to help me work out my flow (even though the end result had nothin to do wit you) and we was coo.

but you are on some bullshit so like I said you dead to me. I can't even take respect you as a livin creature on this earth.

test
  9. Huey Fig Newton

no, some people have lives and leave they computer and house to do things. I saw this shit this mornin and left the computer on....went about my business and addressed when I was back home.

but pat on the back for reachin as hard as you do.

another sad one of the bunch.

I've literally never said nothin to you and but somehow you manage to always find a way to come say shit to me.

what are you tryin to prove?

do you think you're a cool guy now because someone else has a problem wit me and you can join in on the sideline instigatin and makin comments?

stop it, you're pathetic.
    test
  10. Maurkadi

Maurkadi Well-Known Member

omen i hope u aint the 17 year old and the dudes that is 20 is damn there a year away from being men... from what the videos show it was more of YOU being the youngest dude trying to kick it with the older dudes...

and wow @ bringing up the neck incident, now that shit became personal... u really shouldnt even go to the philly meeting man, that type of response would have your jaw disloacated with your kneecaps shattered...

"don't it just feel bad when you try to hate on someone so bad, try to go out your fuuuuccckkin way to try to get at someone and they just brush you off like you nothin?"

^^^^
    after reading that i come to the conclusion your delusional as hell, from the whole site witnessing you getting clowned on by everyone in attendance and by the people who wasnt there that only seen the shit on youtube, you talkin about somebody "hating" on you?

hate on what exactly? being fat, off beat, a nimrod swaggerjacker, a dude that takes insults to associate himself with "cool" people....

[​IMG]

between skrybes insults and this picture saying more than 1000 words you are beyond lame... i dont know if teddy's reaction is to you being in the picture but damn it certainly appears like it...
    test
  11. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

SkrybeMinds (3:13:43 PM): quick question homie
    Br****alx (3:13:51 PM): aii
    SkrybeMinds (3:13:55 PM): remember when we were at the mall with omen
    Br****alx (3:13:56 PM): right
    SkrybeMinds (3:14:03 PM): and we were walkin out of the bathroom
    Br****alx (3:14:08 PM): yea
    SkrybeMinds (3:14:13 PM): what did you think him...lol
    SkrybeMinds (3:14:19 PM): when we were talkin
    Br****alx (3:14:25 PM): i said he was corny

ask me who that was...lol
    test
  12. Maurkadi

matter fact you bout as lame as this character:

[​IMG]
    test
  13. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

maurkadi, look at Nims face in the photo...

and then tell me Im lying.

Yeah im lying...d.omen was really the life of the party and i was just a bitter old man...

meanwhile on planet earth...
    test
  14. Huey Fig Newton

I'm 18....and what are you talkin about I looked like I was tryna to hang wit the older dudes? Vibe and INVY are my age group...I hang wit people 16-21 and sometimes people older than that.

when did Phene, Tempt, Vibe, Abbot, Teddy breakfast, Fame, Chapter, Chinchilla Jay.

I'm not offbeat and I'm not a swagger jacker and I didn't "take no insults to be associated" I clowned back, my jokes just didn't hit like they normally do.

this is comin from an ignorant dumbass bigot who hides his face on myspace? dog stop.
    test
  15. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

tears being the more likely.

But yo, i only saw a little bit of the video, and read the discussions. And that aint even the point of this thread.

D-Omen Whether you realise it or not, these niggas made a point of showing that you are a cornball, and you played the part..

You be on these niggas dicks hard, but they got no love for you. Nobody really likes you dog. And it isnt even hating. Its YOU. You not a likeable dude at least online, and when that shit translated to real life, i cant blame them for playing you after all the shit you talk and dirty back and forth gossip you do on this net shit. You're a dweeb homie.

Skyrbe was exactly right in calling you lamest nigga ever, but he didnt even have to point that shit out. You're awkward, funny looking and corny. Online youre annoying lame. Offline youre sad "i feel sorry for dude" lame. There is not an ounce of cool in your body. You keep saying what other niggas think about you. But guess what, they think youre lame too.. They just only see the lil sad nigga, and they feel sorry for you. But you really got nerve being an asshole all the time online, when youre so pathetic in reality.

You play badass and at the same time jock niggas so bad you steal their mannerisms. You fabricate shit like you bang, like you get pussy, anything, and its all a fucking charade. It only takes a 1 minute to look at you and see that youre corny and soft, get no pussy, have no spine and are nowhere near the dude you want to be.

I actually feel bad for you too, because you did open your home to niggas only to have them play you and shit on you for everyones amusement. I actually wanted to chime in and speak up and on niggas disrespecting your home, but ....then i thought, good. Maybe you will stop suckin niggas off. I just think you brought this on yourself. Like i said, i feel bad, but if i was to meet you i probably would have done you much worse, because i hate fake ass internet niggas. And you are the epitomy of that.
    test
  16. Huey Fig Newton

and in that pic, I somewhat pushed nim out the way cuz I was in the back but I aint wanna block phene, vibe and the dudes in the back from bein in the pic so I just kinda ducked down.

oh yea how corny and lame of me to not wanna block dudes out the pic?
    test
  17. Huey Fig Newton

it's *D. Omen for future references.
    test
  18. Maurkadi

lol @ 16 - 21 sounds like a customized age group u made up to work in your favor... 21 is adult status son... and if u 18 then who the fuck was 17 as u said.... and hiding my face on myspace!?!? nigga u the same fat fuck who posted a pic of his back and another pic of his braids with asian dog eaters holding fan signs... bitch my pic been on there with the masked ones so dont even try that bullshit...

u just one of them clowns that be be clockblockin niggas from getting hoes cause ur warren sapp looking ass with your disgusting physique will say something sooooooo fuckin lame/stupid they would assume nimrod invy skrybe etc are just as lame being associated with ur punk ass

lol @ not being OFF BEAT and not swaggerjackin NIM i guess jackin the niggas beat flow timing of adlibs and his radio show and yours starting and ending when his did was just a super coinscidence right?

was this supposed to be a question?
    test
  19. Maurkadi

[​IMG]

nigga it look like u caught these hoes off guard, she probably didnt even see u but could feel that ur big ass was breathing on her damn neck foo|...

she got that "i wanna be nice, but please notice my face and take it as a sign to get the fuck away from me" look... between nim posting this shit TWICE and the pic where he pointing at you.... nigga you the lame of lames nigga and if u wanna say somebody hating on that then u shall forever crown that title
    test
  20. Huey Fig Newton

Vibe is 17 or he just turned 18...i don't remember. what are you talkin about? I've always had pics...I never hid them, nobody ever asked...I've posted them in threads myself before. I'm just not a pic whore. and at one point I did purposely keep pics off myspace after I read this article on CNN about Myspace workin with the police to snitch on dudes.

swagger jacker is someone who CONSISTENTLY copies or bites someone...this was one isolated incident that HAD a purpose. and wtf are you talkin about? Rap worlds had their radio show long before w/e the fuck site nim was hostin on had theirs...and I had been doin it for them I just never brought it to RM til I saw the RESPONSE and views Nim was gettin off it and I said aight this might help out for RWs shit then too.

I stopped doin it because I could never keep it consistent in GA when I was always out on the weekends.

and I still get requests and asked about it. so you were sayin?

matter fact, I'm not even respondin to you anymore cuz you're just yet another one tryin to get some fame off this situation between me and skrybe.

get ya kicks somewhere else you fuckin pigmy
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.