fuck every last one of you.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Huey Fig Newton, Feb 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huey Fig Newton

Huey Fig Newton Rebel-He-Is

this isn't a thread where I'm gonna back and forth arguin with you pathetic fuckin non deservin of air molecule waste of dna helix ass mothafuckas.

I might reply to the thread if someone asks or says somethin just to reply but know you will be ignored for any attempt for tryna break out an argument wit me

anyway

the fact of the matter is....J Nyce is a bitch. J Nyce you're a BITCH.

theres no way around it.

I talked to him atleast 2 hours before the tracks were due, I went against my instinct of even expectin him to be rational at the advice of some other dudes on RM who KNEW the predicament I was in of me losin my voice and losin the ORIGINAL audio that I had that woulda been posted the same night J Nyce did.

I went against my better judgement and went to him man to man and asked straight up would he mind if I just posted a link and record my track in the mornin when my voice would be somewhat back to normal.

he said he wasn't trippin only thing is that jeff prolly wouldn't allow it.

and I said aight fine is it coo if I just post my link and mix the track I RE-recorded (which by the fuckin way wasn't as good as the original due to my voicebox bein on fuckin stephen hawkin chopped & screwed mode forcin me to have to punch in alot and rush some lines before my voice gave out again) in the mean time?

he said yea thats coo

so I'm up here mixin tryin to make this shit sound atleast listenable wit a bunch of fuckin individual vocals to mix cuz of my situation

it took longer than I wanted it to and expected it too. I STILL posted my soundclick line before the deadline

he starts gettin ansy so I said fine you know you was patient enough to wait for this mixin vote for yourself once and call it even.

this guy waits TWO fuckin days later to make a big deal and get a pussy ass DQ win all because he didn't wanna have to face the embarassment of losin to D. Omen.

lord knows I went thru a fuckin tribulation just to get this shit posted, odds stacked against me in every possible way and I get DQ'ed cuz he mad he losin?

and then ON TOP OF THAT he voted for himself an EXTRA time.

so I'm winnin like intimidated all 8 of those votes for me? the fuck? you voted for nawshus, he voted against you. you voted for doza, he voted against you. its no secret k3 and I do not get along oin here but he voted for me, you voted against kingauthor and he STILL voted for you...I voted against ntl, he STILL voted for me.

so where were the votes cheatin??

you were losin 8 to 3 still (not countin the votes you gave yourself)

it's beyond pathetic and idk what sense in your head does it make to pull the biggest bitch move ever in GRB history.

if I somehow "cheated" and made all these votes appear for me outta nowhere do you honestly think these same voters are gonna let you slide with this pussy move?

you are a bitch to the fullest and I honestly hope you fuckin die in a way so terrible its inconceivable to the human mind to even begin to ponder.

I hope you and everyone in your family suffer for the rest of their fuckin life.

if you ever lucky enough to be a father, I want your children and wife dead in the delivery room.

as for the rest of you fuckin cockfever bitch made faggot ass niggas who was encouragin this bullshit of me gettin DQ'd and was claimin I "lost" a day before I even posted

you're pathetic...bunch of grown ass 20+ year old men actin like fuckin children.

jeff has an excuse for still bein on here...he owns RM...but why the fuck are ya'll still here actin like immature hatin ass retarded pussyclot lil boys?

grow the fuck up.

back to the this bullshit ass battle.

example:

Phene vs Warbux
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=899093

AUDIOS were due MONDAY THE 2OTH OF JUNE.

bux posted his SOUNDCLICK link on time but didn't edit his post with the link to HIS TRACK AGAINST PHENE til the next day. the 21ST.

Phene didn't bitch.

Phene STILL almost beat Bux despite Bux takin more than just a 1-3 hours extra to do his track.

THEN on top of that

PHENE STILL LOST but didn't cry like a bitch and ask for Bux to be DQ'd.

but when it's Public enemy #1 socialite D. Omen it's unacceptable and I should get DQ'd despite everything I went thru JUST to SHOW UP.

I didn't no show.

I wasn't takin no time to record, which woulda been fuckin physically impossible that night anyway....RIGHT NOW my voice is STILL fucked up from this damn audio.

but I'm DQ'd for what? winnin? I did the right thing and told son vote for himself for bein cool abotu the minor lateness.

he waits over 48 hours when he sees I'm MARGINALLY up in votes to cry his bitch nigga eyes out for a DQ?

congratufuckinlations....you couldn't beat D. Omen so you took the route of a bitch and had him DQ'd because that was on your only way of advancin.

all these fuckin morons proppin you and biased against me for w/e reason...got niggas from other sites who got beef wit me poppin in outta nowhere to talk shit in my thread then you're lil friends like that robby digital and plumber fuckboys appearin outta nowhere

then ya lil indentity crisis havin ass wigger bitch boy who was probably you under alias yet AGAIN.

PLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSS you voted for yourself an extra time on top of the one I already allowed you to.

yet majority of the voters voted for D. Omen....even people who aren't in the tourney and I didn't even know posted here was sayin the battle was close.

which makes you look even worst that it was close with all these handicaps against me...my voice, my quality not bein the way it couldve been compared to previous rounds.

you're gonna need all the luck in the fuckin world next round even if you get someone like Tunk.

-screenshots next post-
    test
  2. Huey Fig Newton

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

seein the screenshots...use fuckin common sense, why would he ask when or how long its gon take for me to mix and w/e if he wasn't INITIALLY ok wit me bein late cuz of the mixin?

then sways and talks shit the through out the whole thread, AIMin up his lil friends to come heckle in the thread then VOTES for himself in addition to the vote I allowed him to enter for himself.

exactly.

I bet you if it was 8-3 in his favor this sure as hell is for homos would not have went down.

I don't even know what the fuck else to say other than J-Nyce you're a pussy bitch and this is bullshit.

and I know some of ya'll smartdumb niggas gon say "oh it's just the net" or "oh it's just a battle, it's not that serious"

no it's fuckin deeper than that...the shit I had to fuckin endure when I was at the point of frustration where I was just gonna no show all together and dudes was like nah son you gotta come through, you gotta post and to get robbed and cheated on a BITCH MOVE by some lil pussy scared to take an L after I did everything I possibly could and did shit fairly right down the middle...possibly costin me a chance to the finals and winnin some $ off this is personal.

best believe this shit ain't over. mark my fuckin words yo.
    test
  3. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

politics.

and delly is gay
    test
  4. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

WTF... but u can't say u didnt it coming.. J-nyce been posting non stop in that thread.. i think if ur gonna dq someone at all (thoguh its gay) do it right away.. dont give a person hope.. saying ok then dqing them after ur down is not cool
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

J-Nyce you are so pathetic. You said u werent gonna dq him after all didnt you?

then you do it.. thats bitch shit.. and to say I didnt vote fair..

"I bodied you"

the voters were thinking different.
    test
  6. Mr.Silence

Mr.Silence New Member

But youre STILL not good, where are you going in life? Smh

This GRB shit needs to be more battling and less bitching.
    test
  7. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

that nigga omen said I hope your wife and kid die in the delivery room...

is it really that serious? wow...lol...yall niggas is crazy
    test
  8. Mr.Silence

Mr.Silence New Member

i didnt read that, did he for real?????

Wow, why would you wish death on someones fam over an online battle. This world confuses me.
    test
  9. Skrybe SK

Skrybe SK Guest

fuckin hilarious nigga....comedy...
    test
  10. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

damn this fat fuck really is hurt

shows how pathetic your life is
    test
  11. Huey Fig Newton

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bitch

move.

fuck you, your children, your childrens children and all the illegitimate hideous pussy bitch deformed from birth complications descendants after them.

test
  12. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

do you have a RM fag shit for dummies or something?

cuz ill be that dummy beforei read and peep all that unless its benficial to me..

i mena seriously

fromn what i know of, what? you did get DQ'd, which you should have anyway JR NIM... and your mad cuz at first j-nyce was like "its okay you posted late" and since he was down in votes, he bitched, and u did get DQ'd cuz Jeff tries to keep some life in the tourney ??? and u mad cuz you cant cover nims insurance from the RM meeting?!?!

am i correct?

keep it simple

your fucking post is a master thesis or some shit..
    test
  13. x - calibur

x - calibur Guest

smh @ wishing death on someones family over an online battle

why even use words like that?

anyway,.,.,.,

do what your custom title says, and breeathe son
    test
  14. Huey Fig Newton

and I'm puttin this in the open, so it's on record.

I am passed makin any meaningless net threats. this philly meet can't come soon enough. I'ma be countin down the fuckin days out on my calendar in skull & cross bones.

test
  15. lmao@ trying to get a dq after its been in voting for days and has a decent amount of votes
    test
  16. MFB

MFB Ciroc Boys

then u gotta breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    test
  17. r.a.v

r.a.v whats hood

at least your thin d omen
    test
  18. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

lets just cut the bullshit and get the finals going already
    test
  19. sylentmind

sylentmind OHIOS BACK

d.omen is mean hahahaha dude said some nutty shit haha
    test
  20. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

man this might be thin coming from mesko, but just split whatever dough yall make

and i feel lke punching someone..

but damn

its just to far

i mean, i will still knock certain ddues out if i ever meet them, but still, kep it simple

chop thepot, and keep it going

u can seriously end your net beef now... its done, chop it up, your both wrong

happy ending sunday via friendly's

keep it simple... its just a RM tourney and simple cash.. i aint dissing the prie amount but damn, aint worth willing over, a grand? fucking 2 weeks pay for a shitty "negro" (pardon my fresnch" like anyone on here

let it go, kiss and make up, chop the pot, and its good

5 a piece, or if u finish last, 50 bucka pop, in which case u can buy akeg each or somethingh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.