Fuck Bush And Fuck Christians!!!

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Rhawfax, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

I knew bush would win...I predicted it long ago...its because all these bible thumping hypocrite piece of shit christians who hate gays and basically wanna kill anyone who's fucking arab, it doesnt matter if there terrorists or not...

I sincerly hope we get attacked soon...so I can throw all that bullshit back in there faces and show that bush isn't keeping us safe...

how can you condone the killing of 1000's of innocent people in iraq??? do these people really think there GOD wants this??? they think god has this fucking personal relationship with bush and whatever bush does is gods will...BULLSHIT...these fucks in the south actually believe there is still WMD'S in Iraq!!! they dont give a shit about facts they'll cling to there fucking faith and religion tell they die and then they believe they'll be fucking rewarded in the after life and go to heaven to fucking play harps and dance on clouds...

the next 4 years will be hell...
    test
  2. -HHS-

-HHS- "Thou Shall not diss me"

^^ even tho im not an american i 2nd that
    test
  3. Dougie D

Dougie D Guest

Leave The Country Then You Suicidal Freak!
    test
  4. Majestic...

Majestic... New Member

"its because all these bible thumping hypocrite piece of shit christians who hate gays and basically wanna kill anyone who's fucking arab, it doesnt matter if there terrorists or not..."

All these christians shave thier face and talk shit about anyone who doesnt.... calling them a terrorist, then go and worship a man rockin a beard on a cross...

from what ive seen, most muslims are more christian than a large amount of so called new borns are...
    test
  5. Rhawfax

Rhawfax Hold My Pocket

word the christians whole philosophy is fucked and backwards...if anyone wants to be truely enlightened and wants the truth read the satanic bible...and please before bashing me for suggesting it check one out at youre local library and just read it...i gurantee it will change your whole outlook on life...
    test
  6. Commissary

Commissary New Member

Isn't the Satanic Bible just the Bible reversed? That's what I heard...
    test
  7. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.