FUCCCCCC You NIMROD !!!! hahahahahahhahahaha

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nokas, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nokas

Nokas Guest

u sorry little left liberal fagget pussy!!

ur boy lost by 6 million votes.

bush made a world record in popular vote bat regans numbers.

more then 6 million people voted in this country for bush then ur faget puppet buddy kerry flipflop.

i was the first one on rm.com to make a go bush thread fuck kerry thread 3 months ago... and i knw it all along bush would win and kerry would not.

now today at 1pm et bush will announce his victory after kerry called him this morning.

all i want tosay is fuck NIMROD and anyone who thnks like nimrod. u fuckin loser simple minded freaks with pencils!!!

BUSH IS THE MAN. AND IF U CANT SEE THAT UR A SILLY SLUT WITH A TAMPON STUCK IN UR ASSHOLE!
    test
  2. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

why are you saying fuck nimrod? this is an electoin about the president of the US, not who was right...

your happy you elected a pres who wants to take away your rights? ban stem cell research and medical advancements? take jobs out of america? abandon the fight on terrorism? make our country less safe?

and the reason your happy is because you can say fuck nimrod and you made a thread about it? cmon man, open your eyes...
    test
  3. Nokas

Nokas Guest

Fuck Nimrod.
    test
  4. Numberz

Numberz KING

Truth. Fuck Bush. That niiggas gonna fuck around and get us all killed.
    test
  5. Dougie D

Dougie D Guest

He A Mutated Reject Internet Spawn!
    test
  6. Nokas

Nokas Guest

AND WHAT KERRY IS OUR SAVIOR AND GONNA MAKE SOME WORLD PEACE TREATY??

get the fuck outta here
    test
  7. Numberz

Numberz KING

I just voted Kerry cause he's the anti-Bush vote. I don't give a fuck about him. I just wanted anybody but that niigga Bush back in office.
    test
  8. TK-Arsenal

TK-Arsenal beastin'

no but he's for stem cell research, dont you think thats a good thing? you know anyone or have a family member with cancer or some otther life threatening disease and dont you think we should try to find a cure?

he wants to bring all those outsourced jobs back to america by not giving those tax breaks to copmanies that do outsource, is that a bad thing?

bro you gotta look at the stand points at see what you agree with, you really thin kbush is the better option?
    test
  9. Nokas

Nokas Guest

i hear ya on that.. and thats what everyone was doing at least more then 60% wher just anti-bush.

but if u think hard real hard is that an intelligent decesion to make to pick ur chief commander of your country on??

u pick ur president on issues... who can be a bettr leader... not pick someone cuz u dont like the other person,, thats lame if u ask me dogg .. but fuck it.. im happy.. bush is evil bush is corrupt bush lis,, ill admit that.. but BUSH IS STILL 1000000 TIMES BETTER FOR PRESIDENCY SEAT THEN KERRY CAN EVER POSSIBLY BE IN HIS LIFE.. AND THATS THE TRUTH. THE TRUTH HURTS HUH?
    test
  10. Numberz

Numberz KING

It's not only cause I don't like Bush. The country was fucked either way, but Kerry woulda fucked the country up less.
    test
  11. Nokas

Nokas Guest

MY MOM DIED OF CANCER.. MY GRANDMA DIED OF CANCER,, AUNTS UNCLES DIESD OF CANCER.. MY BRO HAD LUKIEMA.. IM DOWN FOR STEM CELL RESEARCH.. BUT U DONT KNOW AL THE FATCS.,

THE FACTS: PRES BUSH IS THE ONLY PRES IN HISTORY TO ALOW STEM CELL RESERACH,, THE ONLY THINK HE DIDINT AGREE IS TO FUND IT 70 BILLION OUT OF OUR TAXES.. PEOPLE ALL OVER THE COUNTRY THIS MINUTE ARE CONDUCTED STEM CELL RESERACH BUDDY. ITS NOT ILLEGAL. BUSH IS DOWN FOI IT MAN,, COME ON DODUE DO SOME RESERACH BEFORE U MAKE STATEMNETS,

I HONESTLY DO THINK BUSH IS A BETTER OPTION.. LISTEN.. I DIDINT VOTE FOR HIM IN 2000 IMA A REG DEMOCRATE MY WHOLE FAMILY VOTES DEMOCRATES.. ALL MY FRIENIDS VOTE FOR KERRY.. ONLY A FEW FOR BUSH....BUT LISTEN NONE OF THOSE PEOLE DID RESERACH ON EITHR OF EM.. I DID, AND HATS THE DIFFERENCE.. I KNOW WHAT BOTH CANDIATES ARE CAPABEL OF .. AND TRUST ME ARSENAL... BUSH ISNT PEFECT OR ASOME GOD.. BUT HE IS DEF WAY BETTR TO HAVE IN OFFICE THEN A LEFT WING LIBERAL DISGUISED ASA DEMOCRATE.

BELIVE IT MAN.
    test
  12. Nokas

Nokas Guest

kerry speech is coming up so is bushs,,

brb
    test
  13. Telling The Truth

Telling The Truth DL My New CD

bush needs to go
    test
  14. Its Raw

Its Raw Vice Raw Ya'll

its sad to see on a hip hop site, how many people support a man who doesnt support what our culture stands for...

bush is for rich folks, white folks, and rich white folks...period... and im not either of those

im not saying kerry was great but i mean cmon
    test
  15. illete

illete Timothy Sinatra

vice = truth
    test
  16. Troll

Troll New Member

Since when was hiphop ABOUT broke black people?
    test
  17. Its Raw

Its Raw Vice Raw Ya'll

where did i say that?

dont put words into my mouth young one

i know for damn sure hiphop aint about sending troops to fight in a war that was initiated for the wrong reasons
    test
  18. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

brain washed dumb motherfucker...go watch CNN u faggot
    test
  19. Its Raw

Its Raw Vice Raw Ya'll

look homie.... i give bush his props where do...but i dont create them where they dont exist

health care costs a fuckin grip and i cant afford it but i need it because i have had a history of health problems..shit is ridiculous....

you make alot of money right? you support bush right? ok then you solidify my claim thus far

hiphop culture stands for war/fighting/money? na playboy
    what about free expression, being yourself, supporting each other, building communities, being able to fight back with words, a way to take out your aggression when in reality you really want to kill someone and hiphop becomes cathartic...what about that?

i got mad respect for you homeboy and thats nice that he created loans. What about jobs, the healthcare and the unnecessary loss of life resulting from "big business" if you are gonna talk about george's positvies you cant be oblivious to his negatives.

are you denying the fact that he caters to the people in this country that make in excess of 200,000 dollars..

have you left this country recently? ok well i have, they look at my passport and they say "oh youre AMERICAN" you know what they do after that? they start treating me like shit because the rest of the world hates us. im not exaggerating either, shit really happens like that.. not all the time but sometimes and enough to make me think like "damn, maybe our leader really is doing something wrong"
    test
  20. Its Raw

Its Raw Vice Raw Ya'll

and also ...might i add that i gave bush a fair chance. it was a toss up because i didnt think that kerry was an ideal candidate either...

he doesnt allow women to make the choice on abortion, he SAYS he's not goign to initiate the draft but i have a gut feeling he's "fibbing" , he's against gay marriage (its not harming anyone), gives tax cuts to the upper brackets and of course the healthcare plan.

so even if i had amnesia regarding the war issues he still would not have won in my book based on the issues
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.