Fruity loops vs. Ableton live

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Protege_, Feb 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. premise

premise Timeless

ive had Ableton Live in the original box unopened for 3 years.... I was under the impression is was more geared for DJ's as opposed to beatmakers. Correct me if im wrong.
    test
  2. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

I use the demo version and make some shit, it only allows 4 tracks though

I like how you can record the movements of the effects controls as envelopes and change them
    test
  3. Schizo-Manic

Schizo-Manic New Member

ableton live is good the session is unprecedented but I rock FL studio because it doesn't hog my pc when I get a new pc I will use live more.
    test
  4. MC CoNTeNT

MC CoNTeNT www.soundclick.com/Th!nk

who's the jackass that said you cant input VST's into Reason? Retarded. And yes, Reason is way more of a studio interface replicate than fruity will ever be......shit just hit Tab and peep game fools. plus you can chop a sample up and put it through the redrum with aux coming from a morpheus or a subtractor......fuck nxt, i do it all the time through redrum because you can control pitch shift, length, rate, and velocity through redrum.......people just dont know

Reason > FL if you're into serious production work....you need to know envelopes and wave length mods in order to progress. Fl's too simple...plus their mixing filters blow nads

but ableton live is better than Reason in audio/midi areas....but at the same time, Reason shits on Ableton with their stock sounds and synthesizers
    test
  5. ni6apinoflavord

ni6apinoflavord aka beatboss

You sound stupid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.